Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
lol there is some angry dude screaming over the elevator music in the Moore rally

EDIT: Lol, the big screen at the Moore rally is showing Jones' election victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Totally useless information, but someone's gotta track down that 4% of the black vote and find out what's up.

Abortion.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Probably Magic posted:

The Titans and Jayhawks losing on the same day is a stiff exchange for Roy Moore's loss, but I'll take it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Yeah nvm prob that

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/940786879888351232

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

NOPE!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

592k people voted for a pedophile lol burn this whole country down

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
quote of the night, from youtube chat

"And so Roy Moore, just like in his 30s, has come in a little behind"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

So salty he could be a Pats fan.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Also the gays, but yeah. yeah.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

lol, truly support your constituents by going against what they voted for

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

yo seriously this angry screaming dude on the moore feed owns

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lol, truly support your constituents by going against what they voted for

To be fair they didn't actually vote for anything, they voted against something.

I'll take it of course.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

eat poo poo

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We did it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnlv1wd13fY

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The climate may be favorable enough for Dems that even the gooniest goon could get elected to Congress in some red district. Who's planning to declare?

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

HatfulOfHollow posted:

592k people voted for a pedophile lol burn this whole country down

Counterpoint: in 2014 Jeff Sessions won the seat with 97% of the vote so the trend is getting better

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Can we tell Mitch McConnell that Roy Moore won so he's gotta give that flopsweat interview where he welcomes him to the senate?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shangri-Law School posted:

The climate may be favorable enough for Dems that even the gooniest goon could get elected to Congress in some red district. Who's planning to declare?

I gotta go to grad school first

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Can we tell Mitch McConnell that Roy Moore won so he's gotta give that flopsweat interview where he welcomes him to the senate?

Gotta admit I was morbidly curious about how this would go down when I expected Alabama to disappoint me.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

eat poo poo

Th should be the reply delivered via Telegraph like at Bastogne

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Let's take down Ted Cruz next. I'm ready for it.

Spurs win the title this year. Pop retires to run for the Senate against Ted Cruz.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

Apparently there at PA positions a available in Beloit Wisco according to my surgeon friend who just got a jerb there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kalli posted:

Turtle Boy is already trying to stifle and stonewall until the budget passes

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

Apparently there at PA positions a available in Beloit Wisco according to my surgeon friend who just got a jerb there

There’s pa positions everywhere.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

Th should be the reply delivered via Telegraph like at Bastogne

I tweeted it at him :shobon:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

There’s pa positions everywhere.

My bad thought I remembered you sayining they were in hard supply but must have misremembered

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
https://twitter.com/tanehisicoates/status/940792054665244672

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/634591629744152576

its amazing. there really is a tweet for everything.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I know this isn't like a deals forum or whatever but I want to share with TFF bros: if you're a costco member you can buy this poo poo for $90 and see a goddamn movie every day in a theatre for a year.

https://slickdeals.net/f/11029907-costco-moviepass-and-fandor-12-month-subscription-evoucher-89-99?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

Wait would this work at say a Cobb movie theater??

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

FizFashizzle posted:

You in North or South Carolina?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Looks like Alabama couldn't take any... Moore. :smug:

Edit: you might say that Moore Doug his own grave. :smug:

I'm all out of hamfisted puns now

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

North.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hopefully North because I'm voting for Ehud's dog in SC.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Its cool enough on a smaller scale that Alabama went blue but what are the macro implications of this? I'm trying to be more erect right now

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

schweens posted:

Its cool enough on a smaller scale that Alabama went blue but what are the macro implications of this? I'm trying to be more erect right now

The margin of error for the tax bill passing is razor-thin, and the chances of the Democrats retaking the Senate in 2018 jumped considerably.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

schweens posted:

it helps sink the tax bill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

schweens posted:

The budget is still likely to pass because he wont sit until January but it turns the senate into 51-49 and the GOP ghouls have already set their sights on slashing a poo poo ton of safety net stuff. This means flipping 2 senators instead of 3.

It also outs a poo poo ton of the GOP establishment as pedophile supporters and gives momentum to IF you turn out THEN we can win. This was 100% driven by Alabama's African-American population.

• Locked thread