Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Popete posted:

Anyone have a link to Moores camp where they are talking? I just have the Breitbart feed that is music.

Yeah that's all it is until someone starts speaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

#RollTide

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

God bless, and praise to His Holy Messenger, The Almighty Needle

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Moore camp watching jubilant Jones camp on the projector. Snort.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Somebody near the mic on the Moore HQ stream is real mad about the other Alabama senator turning on Moore lol

EDIT: THIS IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRACY

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Love listening to this TOTALLY NOT UPSET guy

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
so glad people are waking up to the fact that pizza gate is real. all these rapists and child molesters are going down

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

What's the remaining vote count? Could we close into auto-recount territory?

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret
YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

osker fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Dec 13, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

SpaceCadetBob posted:

Looks like Jones' margin of victory will be below the write-in vote amount. Seems like we shamed just enough republicans out of voting Moore for this to work.

Whatever it takes

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Thank you for saving us, black people. I haven’t felt relief like this in over a year.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Doug Jones for Prez

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

HA! They turned off the video of the Jones celebration at the Moore party. Good. Stare at it, fuckos.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

i can't stop loving laughing at the moore rally showing the jones rally celebrating before cutting to the NYT map.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

trumps gonna be like "he didnt embrace me enough"

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006

DRRRAAINAGE!!!

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
The Moore feed just showed the victory celebration from the Jones camp on their projector for half a second before cutting it.

loving lol

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

the guitar on the brietbart livestream makes me think of terran base music in starcraft...

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

EAT poo poo BANNON

small butter
Oct 8, 2011

My fiancee and I sent 60 postcards to voters in Alabama via Postcards to Voters. We feel like we helped a little bit and EVERYTHING COUNTS.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I was down to a bottle of CBS, and a bottle of Abraxas, and chose to open neither thinking the Alabama race was not worthy. Alabama is still not worth one of those bottles, but perhaps I should have picked up something more middle of the road for this moment.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

Yardbomb posted:

I invite every single one of you that were pushing the "DUUUH NOTHIN MATTERS" narrative to personally, come feast on my stool and choke.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

TARDISman posted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gently caress YOURSELF SANTORUM YOU PILE OF HUMAN WAAAAAAAASTE.

:omarcomin:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Sure. I, Jonas "I've never won a :toxx: ever" Albrecht, hereby :toxx: and put my faith in humanity that child rapist Roy Moore will not be elected, even in our stupid Hellworld geohell.

If I am right then the world will be a better place. If I'm wrong, it will be funny.

EDIT: I was wrong, I have won exactly one toxx (with an asterisk).

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769601&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=175#post465535301

Hell yeah.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Look at those losers.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
It's not over yet friends, it's POSSIBLY according to THE NEEDLE that it could end with Jones +0.5%. It's POSSIBLE that there could be a recount.

But anyway happy Hanukkah motherfuckers

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Now this guy is going off about how "A DEMOCRAT SHOULDN'T HAVE ONE BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY. It's a REPUBLIC. A REPUBLICAN SHOULD HAVE WON."

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Cracking open a cold one. Thank you, Alabama voters.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

BonoMan posted:

Holy hell somebody is going off on the Moore feed. "HE TURNED ON HIM!"

Where can I watch the Moore feed?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
gently caress you Trump, we're coming for your rear end.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

MSNBC showing Roy Moore HQ, looks like an Airport Terminal waiting area.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

KM, I don't like gifs most of the time.

Tonight...

Post. Them. All.

Bhaal
Jul 13, 2001
I ain't going down alone
Dr. Infant, MD
At the moore HQ there's a hot mic picking up some guy ranting and raving about how awful jones is gonna be for america and AL, and that we're a constitutional republic not a democracy, and you can't find the word democracy in the constitution, and also don't worry folks, he does mention now and then about how he's not angry

It has this odd jiving rhythm with the calming music they have running at the venue.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Steve Bannon gonna be taken out behind the ol' barn.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
white lady high fives black dude while leaning across frothy rear end in a top hat on cnn

ahahahahahahaAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

When will Jones be sworn in?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Platystemon posted:

“It’s tight. … It is tight. It’s very, very tight.”

Was actually talking about Moore's special election night celebration, not the vote tallies.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

1stGear posted:

Somebody near the mic on the Moore HQ stream is real mad about the other Alabama senator turning on Moore lol

EDIT: THIS IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRACY

I'm also listening to that and loving dying laughing!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Checking in again, any foreign goons out there sharing in our little stupid, delirious celebration? :)

• Locked thread