Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
We live in a world where I see a photo of Putin stealing a lollipop and I don't know if it's real. Someone end me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

We live in a world where I see a photo of Putin stealing a lollipop and I don't know if it's real. Someone end me.

All photos of Putin are fake, Russia doesn't even exist. USA took over USSR territory back in 1991 and all this talk about Russia and Putin is just a meme that got out of hand and became fake news.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Goat Simulator dlc

Buy it here

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Should there be a "PYF procedurally generated stuff" -thread? There's a lot of cool stuff like that going around, like these predictive keyboard texts, deep dream images, neural network -generated celebrities etc.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hempuli posted:

Should there be a "PYF procedurally generated stuff" -thread? There's a lot of cool stuff like that going around, like these predictive keyboard texts, deep dream images, neural network -generated celebrities etc.

Yeah, but then idiot goons would just constantly poo poo the thread up with funny pictures.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Hand, or echidna penises? No wonder he's called Knuckles...

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I know what this is without even clicking, It is a beautiful thing brought upon this earth to be enjoyed by all.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Comptroll The Forums posted:

All photos of Putin are fake, Russia doesn't even exist. USA took over USSR territory back in 1991 and all this talk about Russia and Putin is just a meme that got out of hand and became fake news.

How silly of me to forget. Thank you for reminding me, comrade!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

That's a girl cat. Unless it has Klinefelter's syndrome.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
It was supposed to be “Eiffel”
Silly mistransliteration, probably ended up that way because Arabic doesn’t do double F’s

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Wayne Gretzky got a cat? that's nice

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Bored posted:

Nonsense. you can see the head poking through that guy's pants.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hempuli posted:

Yeah, I'd read it. It might technically be lolrandom monkeycheese, but it's still really funny.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
There are a lot of those archived here, including the one with contains my favorite line

"the airport is a joke and disgrace and aviation is an outdated piece of poo poo."

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Lobok posted:

Boss? You wanted to see me?
Yes, our IT department has brought to my attention that you were searching for "autistic underwater weighing test"? Should I be worried that in some half-baked experiment you are going to accidentally drown some poor mentally challenged person in your life?

unrealistic no one would be concerned about an autistic man being drowned

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Applesnots posted:

I know what this is without even clicking, It is a beautiful thing brought upon this earth to be enjoyed by all.

Any vimeo link in response to a Robocop reference and you know what's coming. And it's a sublime work of art.

The guy trying to hold the tatters together, the vomiting guy, the climax... It's masterful.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh well... at least I haven't yet experienced what I don't know about. *scenic picture of rainbow and sea cliffs*

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This X-Files script sounds more like something from David Duchovny's other show, Twin Peaks. It is however pretty faithful to the characters, including one of the most Mulder opening lines ever.
https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/914657990929764353
https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/914661307424456704
https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/914663172677578753
https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/914665312112349184
https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/914667957170704384

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hmm okay but what powers the moonstone cannon?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Hempuli posted:

There's a markov/nn/predictive text thread in YOSPOS: itt markov bots: The aging millennials speak in their crude dildo pidgin.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Why aren't any tweets showing inline for me anymore? I do have uBlock Origin installed in Chrome (and have had it for a while), but I haven't made any changes on my end that would make all tweets show up like this:

quote:

we used the predictive keyboard to write a new classic episode of the x-files (1/5) https://pic.twitter.com/Kuaxv0GByg

— Botnik Studios (@botnikstudios) October 2, 2017

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I've been wondering this. I use FF with uBlock and Ghostery both at work and at home, and at work tweets are inline, at home they appear as in your quote. :iiam:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdDTJBZBa4k

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Samuringa posted:

There are a lot of those archived here, including the one with contains my favorite line

"the airport is a joke and disgrace and aviation is an outdated piece of poo poo."

I was just skimming and didn't read the context and honestly thought this was written by Trump.

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

Bored posted:

Nice catch. I was just about to point that out.

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's weird that nobody is posting what was the clear highlight of the piece for me: Dumbledore telling a pig that "you are Hagrid now."

No. I thought JKR implied that Dumbledore had a 'more than friends' relationship with Hagrid. Why else would you give a convicted child murder a job at the same place he committed child murder in?

I mean, even if the big D knew it wasn't really Hagrid that murdered the girl, wizard court still convicted him and upheld the conviction. Even a wizard principal would have to pull massive strings to let Hagrid on school ground. Let alone give him a job with children. Why do that unless you wanted easy access to him?

Two Feet From Bread has a new favorite as of 19:18 on Dec 14, 2017

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
What the gently caress

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Goons never cease to amaze me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:munch:

quoted for posterity

Two Feet From Bread posted:

No. I thought JKR implied that Dumbledore had a 'more than friends' relationship with Hagrid. Why else would you give a convicted child murder a job at the same place he committed child murder in?

I mean, even if the big D knew it wasn't really Hagrid that murdered the girl, wizard court still convicted him and upheld the conviction. Even a wizard principal would have to pull massive strings to let Hagrid on school ground. Let alone give him a job with children. Why do that unless you wanted easy access to him?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yikes

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Botnik Dumbledore wants to gently caress a pig I guess.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I mean if the pig is the new Hagrid that had to mean something happened to old Hagrid.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Two Feet From Bread posted:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

bobjr posted:

I mean if the pig is the new Hagrid that had to mean something happened to old Hagrid.

hosed to death by a wizard.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

hosed to death by a wizard.

nonsense, everyone knows wizards take END as their dump stat

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pastry of the Year posted:

nonsense, everyone knows wizards take END as their dump stat

I think what he's saying though is Dumbledore took Hagrid as his dump stat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Y'all be stupid af. Hagrid is obviously "cleaner" for big D. Obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Solice Kirsk posted:

:munch:

quoted for posterity

You are doing god’s work.