Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I think that may be the best post I've ever made except for the 4000 times I've posted "poo poo da gently caress up!!" which were all better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

It was a pretty good post, Keven.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

TSM stonky / tooper 2019

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Ruffus17 has had attitude issues in the past but I just know this year will be different

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Stonky has received a 2k fine for pooping his chair on stage.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Max Coveri posted:

Stonky has received a 2k fine for pooping his chair on stage.

Again?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

game paused due to Tooper Issue

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
That is a fallacious ad hominem attack. The burden of proof is on his accusers to establish a brightline between “moist flatulence” and his accused “pooping”

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
It's pretty incredible that Stonky and Tooper are a strong ADC/support pairing in tyool 2017 when, just three short years ago, Tooper played ADC and Stonky spent his days begging for change in the streets of western Europe, in what Thorin called "a blatant case of being Polish"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
speaking of thorin can we talk about how funny it is that he has a second channel where the videos are stuff like 'nujabes is not that good'

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Lovechop posted:

speaking of thorin can we talk about how funny it is that he has a second channel where the videos are stuff like 'nujabes is not that good'

How long till he says something too racist or defends the wrong neo-nazi and people have to say they don’t associate with him

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

kingcobweb posted:

How long till he says something too racist

minus five years or so

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

kingcobweb posted:

How long till he says something too racist or defends the wrong neo-nazi and people have to say they don’t associate with him

I mean Richard Lewis assaulted a player and still gets to host CS events.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

iSurrender posted:

I mean Richard Lewis assaulted a player and still gets to host CS events.

I guess someone had a lot of free time while Curb was on hiatus

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

henkman posted:

I guess someone had a lot of free time while Curb was on hiatus

deep cut

kingcobweb posted:

i don't know, he is a weird combination of "guy who obviously reads daily stormer" and "guy who is just misunderstood and doesn't believe totally bad things" so i'm going to go with never

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Stonky and Tooper might be the greatest pair of botlane names ever

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Thoren is already as blacklisted as he’s going to get, it’s not like he actually has industry contacts or attends events. He just makes a video every 2 weeks explaining why the lack of immegration control in England is letting TSM win LCS.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Work Friend Keven posted:

The Electric Ninja Dogs announce their 2018 EULCS roster: Hombone / Ruffus17 / MiddleLaneBrain / Stonky / Tooper. Looking forwards to seeing them against G2 in the finals.

I still wear my season III Lemondogs icon with pride

RIP Lemondogs

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

MidLaneBrain is actually a good name and I may change my name to that

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

Thoren is already as blacklisted as he’s going to get, it’s not like he actually has industry contacts or attends events. He just makes a video every 2 weeks explaining why the lack of immegration control in England is letting TSM win LCS.

its actually depressing how many writers like and still talk to thorin

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

rabidsquid posted:

its actually depressing how many writers like and still talk to thorin

He literally just won a prestigious(?) award and his twitter timeline is full of him retweeting white genocide/white culture youtube doofuses

Boggles my mind

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I'm very glad that I have an IMT emote and a LYON emote, one team that is out of league and the other that was illegally using the brand
it's perfect

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Jerkface posted:

He literally just won a prestigious(?) award and his twitter timeline is full of him retweeting white genocide/white culture youtube doofuses

Boggles my mind

Wtf

So he actually does read daily stormer, good to know

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I went through his timeline and he doesn’t seem to have original political thoughts, he just retweets a bunch of “well via logic there are differences between men and women” and bootstraps bullshit

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Why would you think the guy who thinks arguing is explaining the plot of star wars for 20 minutes would have original thoughts tho

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Profit/Memento/Blanc/HeaQ/Norskeren is the lineup of the Roccat team who will disappoint me endlessly this year.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005

njsykora posted:

Profit/Memento/Blanc/HeaQ/Norskeren is the lineup of the Roccat team who will disappoint me endlessly this year.

How hard do they have to fail to be disappointing though?
Like, why would one have any expectations on that lot to not fail?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Splyce Gaming, the greatest league of legends team on planet earth and probably most other planets, have announced Odoamne/Xerxe/Nisqy/Kobbe/Kasing as their 2018 lineup.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

iSurrender posted:

Have you seen some of the other EU rosters?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

iSurrender posted:

Roccat have a tendency to make a lot of bad and inexperienced rosters work and the last few splits have had big surges in the second half. I'm not saying I expect Roccat to win the league but I just want to see them actually turn that late split form into a playoff spot at some point.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005

Monicro posted:

Splyce Gaming, the greatest league of legends team on planet earth and probably most other planets, have announced Odoamne/Xerxe/Nisqy/Kobbe/Kasing as their 2018 lineup.

I'd say aside from Nisqy those are all upgrades.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Nisqy showed quite a bit of promise in half a season on a kinda train-wreck team

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/100Thieves/status/941857976058392576

Official 100T roster.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Riot Games Russia: Likkrit is banned from all competitive leagues for 6 months
Likkrit: You can't fire me, I quit!

This roster might have some shaky points (some of their players have underperformed recently), but it's still crazy to me how much better it is than a bunch of the other new teams.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
getting aphro and not pairing him with an even halfway competent ad nice

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cody was mediocre his first split on Immortals, statistically top 3 in summer, and choked on the world's stage.

But I'm down with judging a first year player in their rookie year and never changing viewpoint or looking at growth if you are

Edit; like when I say statistically top 3, he was #2 in KDA, #1 in Kills, #1 in FB%, #2 in DMG%, and #2 in DPM on a team that didn't focus botlane. I understand he flubbed on the World's stage but I don't get where the overall meme comes from of him being terrible.

Asema fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Dec 16, 2017

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Asema posted:

Cody was mediocre his first split on Immortals, statistically top 3 in summer, and choked on the world's stage.

But I'm down with judging a first year player in their rookie year and never changing viewpoint or looking at growth if you are

Edit; like when I say statistically top 3, he was #2 in KDA, #1 in Kills, #1 in FB%, #2 in DMG%, and #2 in DPM on a team that didn't focus botlane. I understand he flubbed on the World's stage but I don't get where the overall meme comes from of him being terrible.

statistics are often v misleading and i am sure a lot of that was getting carried by the Olleh guy who everyone seemed to agree was pretty godlike last split. i think cody sucks a whole lot but i guess we will see

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
As someone who likes Aphromoo a lot...his level of play last split was even lower than Cody Sun's. He's not even in the upper half of supports in NALCS right now. Both of them have a lot to prove.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lovechop posted:

statistics are often v misleading and i am sure a lot of that was getting carried by the Olleh guy who everyone seemed to agree was pretty godlike last split. i think cody sucks a whole lot but i guess we will see

Olleh had the highest % of roaming out of every support and was constantly out of lane.

Again I'm going to repeat this: Cody as a first year player, was impactful in his team's damage percentage while being on a team that did not focus bot lane at all, even with the support trying to push other resources ahead.

I think Cody is a good pick up to work with Aprho, I think he can grow into a great ADC as I don't think he's there right now, but he's a lot better than the other options and much better than "he sucks!" that has been going around lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like if the options at ADC were LOD, WildTurtle, Alteac, Keith, Mash, Apollo, or Cody Sun. I'm probably taking Cody Sun for future, Wildturtle for win now, and keith for the memes.