Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This came from the thread that spawned Mr Cardigan, I believe it was titled MSPAINT Childrens Stories

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
I can't believe I've never seen any of those, where have they been all these years?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's a monster under the bed.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's a monster under the bed.

It looks like it didn't like the story.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

No, that's just Lily. She's... recuperating.

Horses are like cats. They crawl into a place to hide when wounded, so they can... heal.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
It's ok, Lily ended up getting a job at the glue factory with all the other lame horses.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

DICK DICER posted:

This came from the thread that spawned Mr Cardigan, I believe it was titled MSPAINT Childrens Stories

You are the wind beneath my loving wings, you are.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I totally forgot about Mr Cardigan and those are still great

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Keru posted:

You are the wind beneath my loving wings, you are.

Wait i found one more

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

DICK DICER posted:

Wait i found one more

That feels like when a new cartoonist takes over a classic strip, and it's never really up to the standards of the original.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

That feels like when a new cartoonist takes over a classic strip, and it's never really up to the standards of the original.

Yeah I think that came from an entirely unrelated MSpaint thread as it wasnt in the same folder as the others

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

yeah that one really has a "Calvin peeing on a Ford logo" vibe going on

lost in postation
Aug 14, 2009

I have a very vague memory of two nerds on here who were either in an Internet relationship or an actual one finding a semi-abandoned subforum and maintaining a thread dozens of pages long full of incredibly embarrassing flirting before there were found and mocked off the forums

Did that actually happen or was it some sort of weird fever dream?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That happened, I want to say it was a hidden forum that could still be accessed by going to the url directly

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Also one of them was underage and it was extremely creepy.

lost in postation
Aug 14, 2009

Found it! Man, that was much more recent than I thought.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

lost in postation posted:

I have a very vague memory of two nerds on here who were either in an Internet relationship or an actual one finding a semi-abandoned subforum and maintaining a thread dozens of pages long full of incredibly embarrassing flirting before there were found and mocked off the forums

One of them, AdorableStar, still posts on SA, actually. The other one, ANIME MONSTROSITY, has been permad only in 2015, two years after the thread, so may also post from an alt to this day.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Is there a good writeup somewhere on the Reaganbook/Tea Party Community invasions?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Found it! Man, that was much more recent than I thought.

Haha Jesus this is somehow even more weird than I remembered, not mention the fact that they could have communicated in hundreds of less insane ways than some odd abandoned forum on Something Awful

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the kheldragar and call now thread

one of them got permad for being a pedo iirc

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Haha Jesus this is somehow even more weird than I remembered, not mention the fact that they could have communicated in hundreds of less insane ways than some odd abandoned forum on Something Awful

god forbid they spend a couple bucks each for plat so they could PM.

For them to both know to go to the same abandoned hidden forum, they must have surely had an out-of-band communication method already so in short :wtc:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that you could still post in some subforum that had been removed from the index like 8 years ago but not actually locked in a GBS thread, and then people went and posted in it. But everyone got bored with that pretty quickly and left except those two who continued posting in their weird thread until someone caught them and it got moved to FYAD.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That happened, I want to say it was a hidden forum that could still be accessed by going to the url directly
It was this, and one of them was underage, and it was super weird for everyone. Kheldragar was one of them, I forget the other. Not sure which one was underage.

Edit: very beaten, apparently

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

It was this, and one of them was underage, and it was super weird for everyone. Kheldragar was one of them, I forget the other. Not sure which one was underage.

Edit: very beaten, apparently

Dare I say, these facts are useless.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Not sure which one was underage.

Kheldragar I assume considering he's the one who didn't get perma'd for being a pedophile.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dare I say, these facts are useless.

:eyepop: The absolute madman!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

cock hero flux posted:

Kheldragar I assume considering he's the one who didn't get perma'd for being a pedophile.

Kheldragar is now Adorable Star. ANIME MONSTROSITY got perma'd for defending pedophilia in YOSPOS.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fool_of_sound posted:

Kheldragar is now Adorable Star. ANIME MONSTROSITY got perma'd for defending pedophilia in YOSPOS.

I think AM did it in the YOSMAS thread of all loving places. What a dirtbag

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The posts that triggered the ban were actually in the old Idiots on Social Media thread (shown in AM's rap sheet). Looks like the conversation was about a 2 female teachers who had a 3some with a 16 year old boy and you can imagine how most of the comments were for that.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
"Nice?"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Was Call Now/Anime Monstrosity the one that some FYAD poster (I think INRI) got probated for a month or banned or something for calling them a pedophile, only for it to be overturned a few days later when everyone realized that holy poo poo, Call Now is actually literally a pedophile?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Maybe not a saga, but do you all remember when we almost got dumpsters in some Texas (I think?) town to be renamed 'Durst Bins', as a 'tribute' to Fred Durst?

:allears: It was magical.... and then the committee who makes the decision decided against going with the popular vote, because of course they did. I think otherwise 'Durst Bins' would've won.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Yeah I think it was literally Austin's sanitation department they wanted to name The Fred Durst Society for the Humanities and Arts or something, Fred Durst even being cool with it but nope.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Instant Sunrise posted:

Is there a good writeup somewhere on the Reaganbook/Tea Party Community invasions?

I found the original thread. Not highlights but a lot of content.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654079

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Maybe not a saga, but do you all remember when we almost got dumpsters in some Texas (I think?) town to be renamed 'Durst Bins', as a 'tribute' to Fred Durst?

:allears: It was magical.... and then the committee who makes the decision decided against going with the popular vote, because of course they did. I think otherwise 'Durst Bins' would've won.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah I think it was literally Austin's sanitation department they wanted to name The Fred Durst Society for the Humanities and Arts or something, Fred Durst even being cool with it but nope.

yeah online voting to change the name of it with fred durst society for arts and humanities being the top suggestion

cock hero flux posted:

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that you could still post in some subforum that had been removed from the index like 8 years ago but not actually locked in a GBS thread, and then people went and posted in it. But everyone got bored with that pretty quickly and left except those two who continued posting in their weird thread until someone caught them and it got moved to FYAD.

ya it got posted in gbs nite crew and then before many could use it, those two guys did their extremely weird and aidsy roleplay

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
a good saga: the goon (muerte?) that planned to walk from one coast of the country to the other with nothing but a lovely baby cart full of supplies. The cart breaks down 10 km into the odyssey and then the dude faints and almost loving dies from walking, somehow

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

a good saga: the goon (muerte?) that planned to walk from one coast of the country to the other with nothing but a lovely baby cart full of supplies. The cart breaks down 10 km into the odyssey and then the dude faints and almost loving dies from walking, somehow
I'm pretty sure it was heat exhaustion, which is not something to gently caress around with. Of course, insane walking goon did not know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ArfJason posted:

He never even made it out of the city park he started in :allears: