Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wait, did he drive from California to Alabama to vote in an Alabama election?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

my wifes kids though someone died...I told them someone did....america...

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

chitoryu12 posted:

Wait, did he drive from California to Alabama to vote in an Alabama election?

Also, considering spending his kids' college fund to drive across America to vote in an Alabama election.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

snoremac posted:

I'm wondering if Cernovich has been had by a source. I can't imagine he's so dumb he couldn't foresee the staffer calling it a forgery.

That hardly exonerates him ethically (because why wouldn't he at least confirm with the staffer before reporting) but it's too stupid to buy.

You have to remember that these people see things entirely in terms of memes and meme magic. "Listen and believe" isn't just the polite thing to do, it's an actual spell that SJWs are literally compelled to follow golem-like. They're very dumb, and they definitely played themselves.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this poll going well

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/941077603754000384

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Still don't tweet. What're the numbers?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Relevant Tangent posted:

Still don't tweet. What're the numbers?

like 25/50/25

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

long thread on TRS full of nazis fed up with spencer. thread title says it all really.

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/70315/spencer-is-a-human being/

this seems kinda like a break because they were still pulling defense for him until pretty late
\

it goes on for 90 more posts

the alt-right is going all-in on this nehlen guy trying to primary paul ryan (again). nehlen is pure garbage and some of the nazis say they talk to him in DMs and that privately he's one of "their guys." (i.e. a nazi. i know... a stunner...). imagine if the DSA, which has a ton of problems, focused all its efforts on boosting a quixotic communist trying to primary nancy pelosi. it's so dumb but hey, go for it fellas.

Right wing youngsters have such permanent and irreversible videogame brain, they all talk like they are organizing an unbearable serious MMO raid

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Trad Workers Party douchebag gets caught with a FetLife profile that says he's bi and into "anal training," claims it was a prank:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/12/11/shake-it-neo-nazi-had-profile-sexual-fetish-site-group-spokesman-calls-it-prank

When I'm not on a work computer I feel like it would be a fun project to try to match neo-Nazi faces to FetLife faces based on location.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Right wing youngsters have such permanent and irreversible videogame brain, they all talk like they are organizing an unbearable serious MMO raid

90% of them became alt right via gamergate so yeh

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

my favorite part is knowing that, no matter the results, rapist mike will say its all according to keikaku

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

what does keikaku mean?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

It's so apparent whenever you see their dorky little org charts and chains of command. Funny how much time they spend planning out how many divisions their fake army has only to dissolve into personality-conflict drama immediately.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

theflyingexecutive posted:

what does keikaku mean?

Keikaku means plans.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Include a translation note next time

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Include a translation note next time

it’s only polite

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I love these vibrant gay forums

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

it's wild thinking how different poo poo would be over the smallest things like zoe quinn not having a nutso ex or obama not making fun of trump at a dinner

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Brother Entropy posted:

it's wild thinking how different poo poo would be over the smallest things like zoe quinn not having a nutso ex or obama not making fun of trump at a dinner

they would've found another excuse. GG is a symptom more than a cause, though, of course, having a well defined target concentrated the vitriol into something more toxic

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
GG is in many ways a manifestation of a knee jerk animosity to the "SJW" phenomenon. it would've found another outlet

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Rinkles posted:

they would've found another excuse. GG is a symptom more than a cause, though, of course, having a well defined target concentrated the vitriol into something more toxic

yeah true

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/941355932172288000

hmm

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 18:35 on Dec 14, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
he seemed to be a lesser offender, and the other kid was the real nazi doing the hours-long podcasts.

he created a website called... what else? westerndefiance.com! "In a time that is rife with falsehoods, propaganda, and lies, Western Defiance prides itself on maintaining a position that is dedicated to spreading the truth and upholding journalistic integrity."

his twitter page:

chris. what's the matter big guy?

as far as hispanic nazis in texas, yeah it's strange because their whiteness is contingent. (as whiteness is.) brownsville is also interesting because it's probably 95 percent hispanic there. well anyways the hispanic nazis seem to drift toward what's left of vanguard america, from what i've noticed. patriot front seems to be all anglo.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 18:47 on Dec 14, 2017

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

pookel posted:

Trad Workers Party douchebag gets caught with a FetLife profile that says he's bi and into "anal training," claims it was a prank:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/12/11/shake-it-neo-nazi-had-profile-sexual-fetish-site-group-spokesman-calls-it-prank

When I'm not on a work computer I feel like it would be a fun project to try to match neo-Nazi faces to FetLife faces based on location.
Gradually stretching my rear end in a top hat to own the Libs.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

there is some significant racism from older established tejanos (who are generally more european, a lot of families trace lineage back to initial settlers from spain and canary islands) directed toward more recent immigrants in southwest texas and san antonio. its a weird mishmash of castas racism and good old american style racism. doesnt help that they tend to be the wealthy business, ranch and land owners down there exploiting the gently caress out of migrant labor

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

there is some significant racism from older established tejanos (who are generally more european, a lot of families trace lineage back to initial settlers from spain and canary islands) directed toward more recent immigrants in southwest texas and san antonio. its a weird mishmash of castas racism and good old american style racism. doesnt help that they tend to be the wealthy business, ranch and land owners down there exploiting the gently caress out of migrant labor
i imagine a lot of their ancestors also headed over when a bunch of dudes with really big hats started lining them up against walls and blowing them away with shotguns during ohh 1910s era

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/michaelehayden/status/941119802436997120

the ultimate cucks

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Gradually stretching my rear end in a top hat to own the Libs.

Kirk Johnson nooo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/940805502161903617

bye bitch. lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/941371058392887296

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

oh jeeze

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jesus

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
HAHA OWNED CUCK LIBS!!! *shoots self in face with shotgun*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Based regulation slayer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

owning the libs by paying an additional 7.99 a month (a special introductory rate (normal price after 6 months: 11.99) (plus taxes)) to post about owning the libs