Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That's ridiculous, it has a normal number of titties, two per broad. Too many is just grammatically not what you mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Bullet dodged.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Al Borland Corp. posted:

That's ridiculous, it has a normal number of titties, two per broad. Too many is just grammatically not what you mean.

I could stand to see one huge one per broad, to be honest.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Hyperdimension Neptunia is the one true anime titty game, all the others are pretenders to the throne

nep 5 on switch please IF

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Xenoblade Chronicles 3

One Of The Titans Is Just A Titty

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
One of the blades, Praxis, has an extra pair of titties on top of her head like the dude in Little Nicky

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

cheetah7071 posted:

Hyperdimension Neptunia is the one true anime titty game, all the others are pretenders to the throne

nep 5 on switch please IF

IF is doing that thing where they're staying on PS4 but are "open to suggestions and feedback."

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Takoluka posted:

IF is doing that thing where they're staying on PS4 but are "open to suggestions and feedback."

Dev speak for "hush nerd"

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Takoluka posted:

given that their coding team is probably a single hamster in a wheel, I bet trying to learn how to program for another console would break their budget of $10 per game

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They use UE4 now it can't be that hard

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

They're probably waiting for a larger market like Falcom is, which is partly why the Cold Steel ports are going to PS4 and not Switch.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Sakurazuka posted:

They use UE4 now it can't be that hard

then nep 5 better be on the loving switch

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

CRAYON posted:

Any update on this? I think I watched the same review as you but can't find the lag issue with 2+ controllers mentioned anywhere else.

We had two other controllers going so the sf30 was the third, it seemed fine, maybe extremely minor input lag but it could have been me not being used to that controller and trying to hit tricks. I wouldn't worry about it.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Maybe it's just because I haven't played many difficult platformers in recent years but The End Is Nigh sure gets difficult. Having to do the little retro style sections in one life really forces consistency, but finally getting it feels great.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Nah it's supposed to be hard.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I, for one, like the titties in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you gotta have tits
like so many other things
botw already has you covered

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

my new dog posted:

if you gotta have tits

gah!!

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Holy gently caress this looks atrocious

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

my new dog posted:

if you gotta have tits

Those are terrifying Cronenburg tits though, no ones playing BotW one handed

Can’t you technically fight in XC2 without touching the controller at all?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
So what time is the Bandai Namco announcements tomorrow converted into God's true time zone, EST?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The big Bamco Switch announcement won't be Tales, Dark Souls, or SC6.

No, the announcement will be that they're localizing Mother 3.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
They'll bring all their old arcade games to the Switch but the catch is they're bringing over those old Museum titles for the PS1 that let you walk around poo poo.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Mega64 posted:

The big Bamco Switch announcement won't be Tales, Dark Souls, or SC6.

No, the announcement will be that they're localizing Mother 3.

Metroid Prime 4: Prepare To Die

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

alf_pogs posted:

Metroid Another M: Prepare to Cry Edition

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

drat the Switch's kick stand is so loving flimsy. Feels it I'm gonna break that poo poo if I use it.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

alf_pogs posted:

Metroid Another M X

E: gently caress!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lelandjs posted:

Can’t you technically fight in XC2 without touching the controller at all?

Yeah but you wont be really safe not doing anything unless you outlevel the enemy by a lot

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

obi_ant posted:

drat the Switch's kick stand is so loving flimsy. Feels it I'm gonna break that poo poo if I use it.

I just picked up something like this and it works pretty well. Also let's me prop it up in vertical orientation for shmups and pinball.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

alf_pogs posted:

Metroid Another M X

E: gently caress!

X gon' give it to ya... but only after you've gone through the fire cave.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/941474817798168576

I can't wait to not buy this again.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

obi_ant posted:

It definitely feels like they though if they didn't have some way to let you play it with the controller without a TV people would complain, and they needed something to cover the SD card slot anyway, so they just said ehh...

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
i put 15 hours into xc2 and... it's alright. my biggest complaint is that common enemies have too much health and makes the fights feel exhausting. team combos are a neat idea and would be cool to fight towards if you only had to do it in important fights, but when you're often reaching that point with regular trash mobs it gets old quick. the fights aren't even that hard, even with enemies trying to subvert you, they're just either long or really long. oh god, and when you end up aggroing another enemy in the middle of a fight.

so i bought skyrim and now i'm playing that instead. it's pretty good!

Automata 10 Pack fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Dec 15, 2017

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I think the worst part of that so far for me was when I ran into this pack of wolves in the Uraya country and they would summon help by howling, but the fight slowly drifted towards where the wolves spawned and it took me half an hour to realize I had been in the same fight all that time.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

^ ahahah god drat

Mutant Standard posted:

i put 15 hours into xc2 and... it's alright. my biggest complaint is that common enemies have too much health and makes the fights feel exhausting. team combos are a neat idea and would be cool to fight towards if you only had to do it in important fights, but when you're often reaching that point with regular trash mobs it gets old quick. the fights aren't even that hard, even with enemies trying to subvert you, they're just either long or really long. oh god, and when you end up aggroing another enemy in the middle of a fight.

so i bought skyrim and now i'm playing that instead. it's pretty good!

On Uraya I ended up fighting some wolves that would summon two more wolves when close to death. I think I killed about 15 wolves before I accidentally aggroed a nearby enemy and got overwhelmed :shepicide:

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

This is the new port of the game coming out on several consoles earlier next year. The big new thing is that it uses anime scenes to tell the story instead of being traditional VN style (whether fully or just in part is not yet clear), and as such it's a localization that requires a lot of extra effort beyond just moving the current one over, so who knows if it shows up in the west.

The Switch version also comes with a Famicom-style port of the game.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
although i do like the overall story. it's nice to have a rpg with a protagonist who isn't some kid that needs to find his destiny and prove himself. he's a actualized guy with a successful career who provides for his village. it's pretty funny too

even if the image quality looks kinda like a compressed jpeg the graphics are still really impressive, sometimes they're kinda sorta somewhat within spitting range with some xbox one titles and it's crazy considering the switch is like 1/3rd it's power docked.

also XC2 pro tip: in combat if you keep nudging your stick forwards you keep resetting your attack animation and it let's you spam your first swing with your main weapon causing you to charge your arts pretty goddamn quickly, which i felt was necessary since every combat encounter begins very slowly.

Automata 10 Pack fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Dec 15, 2017

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
I also really appreciate that Rex ends up just being some dude; no destiny nonsense or *special bloodline* or whatever.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im enjoying the game again now that i no longer have to hear the indol music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I tried playing this on my phone a while ago because I love a good time travel story, but the characters were so intolerably awful that I couldn’t stand it after a few hours. Give me Zero Escape instead.

• Locked thread