Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Lol what a loving nerd

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Jeb! Repetition posted:

From my experience they don't become nazis themselves, they just get sympathetic and ally with them.

"Moreno told jurors that Young is no neo-Nazi but a libertarian with an interest in politics who was committed to his job in law enforcement and his country."

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nazi sympathizers are Nazis. You idiot.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

Nazi sympathizers are Nazis. You idiot.

there have always been plenty of people willing to endorse Nazi policies and tactics without actually joining the party or consistently expressing Nazi views without reference to political exigency, like Hindenburg or thst time the KPD briefly formed a coalition with the NSDAP

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Nazi sympathizers are all shitheads who should have their skulls rinsed with a swirlie.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Nazi enablers is probably the best way to describe right libertarianism in terms of its practical effects and general ideological orientation

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

some libertarians when confronted with the idiotic attempt to marry NAP with private property, literally just came up with what they call "libertarian fascism" so they don't have to pretend to care about NAP anymore

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
wow what a surprise the kid that shot up the school in new mexico was a white supremacist!

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/941697806926008326

quote:

On Steam, an online video game store and community, Atchison used the reviews section to criticize Wolfenstein games, which are set in World War II-era Germany.

“I find this game highly offensive for featuring mass murder against your own race,” he wrote. In another review, he simply wrote, “RIP Hitler.”

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 00:55 on Dec 16, 2017

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Frog Act posted:

there have always been plenty of Nazis

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/Ellak96/status/941406702150324225

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh hey what a surprise he was a poster on kiwifarms

quote:

On Kiwi Farms, a forum that describes itself as a place for “gossip and exploitation of the mentally handicapped for amusement purposes,” Atchison frequently posted commemorations of mass shooters. Two days before his own school shooting, under his username “gently caress You,” Atchison posted an explicit sexual reply endorsing Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath, a failed mass shooter from Halifax, Nova Scotia. (Atchison used a photo of Kiwi Farms administrator Josh Moon as his profile picture for Steam.)

also posted on /pol/ because of course

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh hey what a surprise he was a poster on kiwifarms

also posted on /pol/ because of course

Darkman Fanpage posted:

wow what a surprise the kid that shot up the school in new mexico was a white supremacist!

jesus this dude is loving brokebrain. he basically tried to escape a lovely home life through the net and went to the worst places to do it. as someone who spent too much time on chan places/chat groups in their teens. those places gently caress your mind up bad and make you feel like poo poo and you always learn the hard way unless your really lucky.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

im permabanned poster schoolshooter58

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gotta be honest, if you’d told me in 2000 that SA would not eventually be counted among those ranks I’d never have believed you

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Data Graham posted:

Gotta be honest, if you’d told me in 2000 that SA would not eventually be counted among those ranks I’d never have believed you

gbs will pull through on this one

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://steamed.kotaku.com/steam-purged-of-pepe-imagery-after-creator-files-copyri-1821331294

lol Matt Furie just got all Pepe emoticons pulled off Steam and alt-righters are melting down.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Data Graham posted:

true.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

OhFunny posted:

https://steamed.kotaku.com/steam-purged-of-pepe-imagery-after-creator-files-copyri-1821331294

lol Matt Furie just got all Pepe emoticons pulled off Steam and alt-righters are melting down.

double lol

they mention dick spencer getting punched in the face in that article

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

OhFunny posted:

lmao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Half jokingly, which silent majority superstar hasn't been seen in awhile

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

OhFunny posted:

Yes...ha ha ha... YES!!!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Half jokingly, which silent majority superstar hasn't been seen in awhile

:popeye:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/941810117355372544

Believe it when I see it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol same.

twitter's leadership love nazis, theyre a huge money maker + @jack is a nazi himself

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i reported a bunch of obvious nazis openly maligning "the Jews' like 3 days ago but havent heard back yet so who knows. maybe they'll ban me

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
day of the rope

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also twitterbanlegende doesnt have such a good ring to it, its kinda meh

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

zwitschernverbotlegende

google translate still accessible even on our dying internet

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the gently caress?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhTfLdc62-E

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
The way it's worded isn't it possible that twitter might include antifa and similar as "hate groups" or am I being paranoid?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Red Mundus posted:

The way it's worded isn't it possible that twitter might include antifa and similar as "hate groups" or am I being paranoid?

twitter's gonna ban all black people except deray and SHAQ

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Grand Prize Winner posted:

zwitschernverbotlegende

google translate still accessible even on our dying internet

thats the birdsong word, def not the twitter site. p sure real germans would say twitterban or twitterverbot

doesnt matter anyway, dolchstoss has a much better ring to it from a PR perspective

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Red Mundus posted:

Feature, not a bug. Before long Twitter will just be "edgy" corporate marketing teams going back and forth at each other.

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Red Mundus posted:

I mean just because anti-fascists get permabanned while a thousand accounts named like @zyklon1488 never get suspended,

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

is there a pithy german phrase for forcible silencing or the destruction of speech?

apparently Maulkorb is roughly "muzzle". maybe you can get some traction there.

wait, why are we brainstorming new nazi slogans again

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Zeroisanumber posted:

Feature, not a bug. Before long Twitter will just be "edgy" corporate marketing teams going back and forth at each other.

back and forth forever

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Grand Prize Winner posted:

is there a pithy german phrase for forcible silencing or the destruction of speech?

apparently Maulkorb is roughly "muzzle". maybe you can get some traction there.

wait, why are we brainstorming new nazi slogans again

haha whoops, i was trying to make a joke that a potential twitter nazi ban would be their dolchstosslegende of the new century, but yea we got into workshopping a bit too much there

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
twitter isn't going to ban nazis, they're going to ban the people who call out nazis

see: cernovich the rapist vs. people who called cernovich a rpaist

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah but how does that represent a policy change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Data Graham posted: