Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Oh, in name only though. They talk all funny and they keep blinding each other. What's even with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

In ancient Egypt when the pharaoh's army was victorious they would cut of the dicks off the fallen enemy soldiers and present them to the pharaoh.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pharaoh all like "appreciate the gesture" while thinking "do i really gotta build a new chamber in the pyramid to store all these dicks?"

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Alhazred posted:

In ancient Egypt when the pharaoh's army was victorious they would cut of the dicks off the fallen enemy soldiers and present them to the pharaoh.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Huh, so "a bag of dicks" is a thing that has actually existed

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Alhazred posted:

"So you're a soldier?"
"That's right, I serve the mighty Pharaoh!"
"What's your branch of service?"
"... Weiner cutters"

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Imagine a post-fight battlefield and you had to wander around chopping off sweaty greasy man dicks because your God King demands it. I think I'd quit.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

value-brand cereal posted:

Imagine a post-fight battlefield and you had to wander around chopping off sweaty greasy man dicks because your God King demands it. I think I'd quit.

Your dick is doomed.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

dont kinkshame

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
its castrate or be castrate. think long(ha) and hard(hehe) before you make your choice.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

History did not preserve the exact phrasing of their call, but subsequent historians have reconstructed it as follows:

𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 (𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅) 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Peanut President posted:

Your dick is doomed.

I don't have one but I'll pour one out for my poor ol dick anyways! Poor peenie weenie :C Unless they have lady warriors?

Powaqoatse posted:

dont kinkshame

If it's a kink then necrophilia should be shamed. Unless there's some clay tablet a warrior was carrying around that said 'yes mutilate my dead dick daddy i'm so naughty --ankhetuman the warrior". I mean, they had clay butt plugs apparently, I suppose it's possible.

Powaqoatse posted:

History did not preserve the exact phrasing of their call, but subsequent historians have reconstructed it as follows:

𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 (𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅) 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖!

I see LowtaX is rolling out the 99 cent special fonts for Premium Users. Good job taxman!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

calm down beavis

the kinkshame post was a joke & the fancy font is a standard unicode thing from the future

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

I don't have one but I'll pour one out for my poor ol dick anyways! Poor peenie weenie :C Unless they have lady warriors?

Gonna hotglue one on and then cut it off again.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I too was joking about the kinkshamming and the fonts, because every time lowtax starts a thread people come in with suggestions of how to make money for the forums and poo poo. You also chill my friend :yayclod: grab a dick maybe

Peanut President posted:

Gonna hotglue one on and then cut it off again.

I mean, if my God King demands this then ok. It just won't be a very good dick because I'm not good at making clay dicks or whatever. Sand dicks. Carved cocks.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Well alright ha

The triplequote is why I thought you were serious

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I mean, if my God King demands this then ok. It just won't be a very good dick because I'm not good at making clay dicks or whatever. Sand dicks. Carved cocks.

Follow Isis' example and make a golden cock.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trabant posted:

"So you're a soldier?"
"... Weiner cutters"

The Imperial Cock Cutters

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Trabant posted:

"So you're a soldier?"
"... Weiner cutters"

Surely that was the job of the Hebrew slaves!

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
The storied 109th Battling Brises

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That is why you will never walk the field of reeds

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

After the nazis seized power in Germany names like Adolf, Adolfine and Hitlerine became popular. This lead Hitler to ban people from naming their kids after him, only prominent nazis like von Ribbentrop were allowed to name their kids after him.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Alhazred posted:

After the nazis seized power in Germany names like Adolf, Adolfine and Hitlerine became popular. This lead Hitler to ban people from naming their kids after him, only prominent nazis like von Ribbentrop were allowed to name their kids after him.

Hitlerine is the worst mouthwash.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ishikabibble posted:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

ishikabibble posted:

He didn't even use it either, his oral care routine was Walther-based

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

gently caress.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
What? It says on the label that it cleans ethically

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Ffff that's some good poo poo

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

canyoneer posted:

Well done

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ishikabibble posted:

Hitlerina is a good stripper name.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

canyoneer posted:

I don't get it

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don't get it

hitler shot himself in the head

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Very poor oral hygiene, IMO.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I have it on good authority that hitler is still alive.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Grand Prize Winner posted:

hitler shot himself in the head

In spite of the fact that the Russians were in Berlin he was still too much of a coward to do it himself

But ya know, once they got in there and you're Hitler

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
Yeah there was absolutely no way the Russians were going to just shoot Hitler. Didn't Stalin say something about parading him through Moscow in a cage?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Whiz Palace posted:

Yeah there was absolutely no way the Russians were going to just shoot Hitler. Didn't Stalin say something about parading him through Moscow in a cage?

If he was lucky, he probably would have been Mussolini'd.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Whiz Palace posted:

The one I heard was that he'd get to walk back to Moscow... barefoot.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Alhazred posted:

so you're saying naming my child hitler is a great way of defying hitler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He ruined a name and facial hair style forever. Let's take them back from that monster! Have baby Adolf grow a Chaplin mustache.