Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

lol project much

Youre right Artie is a great person, inside and out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Man, the poo poo we argue about in this thread...

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Dana never struck me as a golddigger. Artie could be a sweet guy, that is until you stood up to him or called him out on his poo poo, at which point he would yell at you and call you a oval office fifty times like he did to Lisa G or the reporter from Rolling Stone.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Skip My Posts posted:

lol project much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebanS7YL6V4

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I just listened through 2006 and during that year, Artie was pretty honest that heroin was responsible for Dana breaking up with him. Dana continually pushed him to get real help and therapy and of course that stuff is for fags, so eventually she couldn't take anymore. I think the end of that relationship began the really dark downward spiral that continues to today.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7WC11nBC0

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

JB50 posted:

Youre right Artie is a great person, inside and out.

No he's right, weirdo

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I was re listening to when Artie got into the big fight with Richard and sal, and you can really see Artie's depression and issues on full display when he was just telling Howard to fire him and all that.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

BobbyK posted:

No he's right, weirdo

Are you saying my wife is milking me for money?

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Dana left because she couldn't take the jokes about X substance being helpful if you need to walk to St. Louis one weekend.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

kylej posted:

He's white.

And has money. All problems solved.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

You mean-a jerk people need to stop-a talking bad about-a my Artie! My Artie, he is such a handsome boy! He will get back with the Daner! Oh, my Artie! He no like-a the dogs! Keep the dogs away from-a my Artie!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

GenoCanSing posted:

You mean-a jerk people need to stop-a talking bad about-a my Artie! My Artie, he is such a handsome boy! He will get back with the Daner! Oh, my Artie! He no like-a the dogs! Keep the dogs away from-a my Artie!

I used to LOVE when Howard would do Grandma Caprio. :allears:

It was the only time he could openly express his frustrations with Artie.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
This friday, King Norris at the Chesterfield Inn in Chesterfield, New Jersey

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Moniker posted:

And has money. All problems solved.

Well, yeah, but also coming into a courtroom looking like a hobo with a cancerous nose probably helped the 'he doesn't have the ability to sell, or smell' defense. Hell, that ripe zit of a snoz probably helped him get into some kind of rehab deal.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Ether Frenzy posted:

This friday, King Norris at the Chesterfield Inn in Chesterfield, New Jersey

To see Benjy and his naked lesbian batchelor party strippers visit DialADancer.com

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/rmlimodriver69/status/939639601853059072

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
*Fred's dragon screech*

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

I wonder if this is one of the longest-running SA threads. Certainly it must be one of the threads with members who have been here the longest. (I can't figure out how to word that but you know what I mean. We're old.)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Smeep posted:

I wonder if this is one of the longest-running SA threads. Certainly it must be one of the threads with members who have been here the longest. (I can't figure out how to word that but you know what I mean. We're old.)

yeah we were in GBS because most of the sub forums didn't exist. We had to close the older ones because of the old bug were you could not have a thread over 1000 pages or something.

I started posting in these threads in late 2005.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lol tacky as gently caress

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Bonzo posted:

yeah we were in GBS because most of the sub forums didn't exist. We had to close the older ones because of the old bug were you could not have a thread over 1000 pages or something.

I started posting in these threads in late 2005.

Yeah I definitely remember posting when I first joined.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

lol tacky as gently caress

I often wonder what became of Bonnie Mund.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

"Yeah! It's a fuckin' Christmas dragon! So what! What's your problem?"

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Accents-Holiday-11-ft-Animated-Inflatable-Kaleidoscope-Dragon-with-Santa-Hat-111187/301685389

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Yeah, this thread, as well as the Ghostbusters, Early FPS, and Minecraft threads are probably the longest-running ones that I still read and post in.

RIP Smashing Pumpkins thread.... something like 2009-2017 :smith:

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Isn't this thread old enough that the "5 more years" in the topic is from when Howard re-signed in 2010, and not the most recent contract renewal?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

Isn't this thread old enough that the "5 more years" in the topic is from when Howard re-signed in 2010, and not the most recent contract renewal?

I started posting here in early 2014, and that's what it was called then, so to answer your question... yes, 2010.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Sand Monster posted:

OP was posted Jan 4, 2011

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

OP was posted Jan 4, 2011

Right, but mods can change thread titles. I thought that's what Sand Monster was getting at.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Winter is when we get an extra hour of Zs
Winter is when we say goodbye to the birds and the bees.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Right, but mods can change thread titles. I thought that's what Sand Monster was getting at.

There are good amount of people in here that have been posting in a Stern thread on SA since 2001 give or take.
I created this thread and we all agreed on the name, and it has not been changed....
But you know the show has evolved, so it might be time for a thread name change.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

To my son I leave my Steam Account and path of exile micro transactions

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

There are good amount of people in here that have been posting in a Stern thread on SA since 2001 give or take.
I created this thread and we all agreed on the name, and it has not been changed....
But you know the show has evolved, so it might be time for a thread name change.

Nooooo, not until he announces his retirement.

EDIT: That being said, I'm now wondering what would be a good replacement for the current one.

Howard Stern Show Megathread: (followed by...)

The Lowest Common Deniner
OOOOOOOooooooooh
143 All
The Theory of Show Evolution
Why do *I* have to apologize because SHE had sex with him?!
We have more than one FAAAAAAVorite bit, ok?

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Dec 20, 2017

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

EDIT: That being said, I'm now wondering what would be a good replacement for the current one.

"Complaining for noinety-noine years..."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

"Complaining for noinety-noine years..."

The show is at a 2, but this threads at a solid NOINE.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

"Proper Modulation"

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
The original GBS thread is what encouraged me to register.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

The show is at a 2, but this threads at a solid NOINE.

I vote this

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Howard Stern Show Megathread: My Grandson Rusty Just Learned How To Pump Off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Cops Called On Artie Lange For Brawl Just Days Before Arrest

It's not a brawl, but here's video of Artie being a shithead.