Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

ive beaten that game like 6 times lol

lol win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

In Training posted:

In the next month I think I'll be traveling on some for of transportation for like...30+ hours. Thank god for the switch

Thats cool. Im doing a lot of flying myself so Im bringing a TV so I can plug my PC into it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

Thats cool. Im doing a lot of flying myself so Im bringing a TV so I can plug my PC into it.

lmao

playing path and ive got worm's stream in the background

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Control Volume posted:

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Control Volume posted:

lol

im gonna play some more bioshock

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Control Volume posted:

lmao

i've got three games i want to beat before 2018

1. nier
2. super punch out
3. dark souls 3 dlc

tonight i think i'll start back on nier

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm trying hard to beat Persona 3 Portable before the end of the year. I don't know if it's going to happen

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Control Volume posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Control Volume posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm trying hard to beat Persona 3 Portable before the end of the year. I don't know if it's going to happen

I wanna finish XBC2 before the end of the year as well

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Control Volume posted:

nice technique

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm playing Prey and it's kind of epic. Especially the ways you can get past poo poo you shouldn't, like using a lamp to push over a Leverage 3 box and get into a room when I don't even know how to upgrade my poo poo yet in the first place.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's reminding me of BioShock but what if BioShock wasn't made by an assclown.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't like that it forces the Big Picture steam menu though.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I don't like that it forces the Big Picture steam menu though.

its telling you to hook your pc up to the tv

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's reminding me of BioShock but what if BioShock wasn't made by an assclown.

The bird in the cage represents the guilded cage, which Elizabeth lives in. It might be difficult to grasp the first time around but the cage is actually not a good thing, apparently? Still being taught this atm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The bird in the cage represents the guilded cage, which Elizabeth lives in. It might be difficult to grasp the first time around but the cage is actually not a good thing, apparently? Still being taught this atm.

lmao

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Virtual Cabin 2.0 came out for Friday the 13th: The Game and I played it all night and got through everything that was hidden in it and it was extremely fun.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm playing Zelda and every time I want to look stuff up I remember In Trainings tale from the Salty Moments thread where he used a strategy guide to blow through Pikmin in an afternoon and then cried himself to sleep.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I'm playing Prey and it's kind of epic. Especially the ways you can get past poo poo you shouldn't, like using a lamp to push over a Leverage 3 box and get into a room when I don't even know how to upgrade my poo poo yet in the first place.

I liked it. Wait until you get to the ending tho lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahaha

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

I'm playing Zelda and every time I want to look stuff up I remember In Trainings tale from the Salty Moments thread where he used a strategy guide to blow through Pikmin in an afternoon and then cried himself to sleep.

It’s not worth looking anything up, try everything you think of

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

also, switch to the minimal hud, the games way better for it imho

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it was Aris playing this who had some power that he could meld with objects and stuff laying around so to get through an area with heavy blocks he couldn't move in the way he threw a banana through a tiny crack and melded into the object and then became a human again and was on the other side of whatever the stuff was blocking.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

you can also just hop around as the banana too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

That's Garry's Mod.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I thought I was gonna play the BotW DLC but I keep seeing things off in the distance that need investigating first.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/catherine-full-body-announced-ps4-ps-vita

Catherine: Full Body for the PS4 and Vita, featuring an all new "third Catherine"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Pickle Rick FTW imo.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

https://gematsu.com/2017/12/catherine-full-body-announced-ps4-ps-vita

Catherine: Full Body for the PS4 and Vita, featuring an all new "third Catherine"

yes!!!!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

there's like 20 zelda games dude

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My mom got mad when I looked at the hint booklet that came with A Link to the Past. I just peeled the corner back without breaking the seal but somehow she knew.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
been playing isaac again and i just completed a Lost chest run with the most insane luck in the planet; I got hit in womb 2 by a laser eye like a moron and died but guppy's collar saved me, then in cathedral by using a joker card found 9 lives, and in then a curse room had guppy's head

i forgot how much of a rush this game can be

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Overmeme

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Stellaris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 still