Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Hate it when people can barley speak English

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Laurenz posted:

Hate it when people can barley speak English

I hate when people can Broly make legible sentences.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/629921058594926592

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/DomWalsh13/status/942182034243575808

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Can't get enough of terrible Russian Twitter bots.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

"Hmm, what's a common English name?"

"John Johnson"

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Laurenz posted:

"John Johnson"

https://twitter.com/LesWarburton1/status/942566423032926208

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Tarantula posted:

Funny way to spell voleurs de Mont Saint-Michel.

:bahgawd:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Poe's Law kicking in here - is that not a satirical comment?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Laurenz posted:

"John Johnson"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dude, spoiler that. It's got Star Wars spoilers in row 5.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Poe's Law kicking in here - is that not a satirical comment?

:iiam:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Laurenz posted:

"John Johnson"

I knew someone with that name

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

timg'd for potential Star Wars spoiler? idk I haven't seen it.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

oh lord

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

We Know Catheters posted:

I knew someone with that name

I had a coworker named Matt Matthew.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I mean, this is what I wondered when I was seven.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
How is monney formed? How country get debt??

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Foxhound posted:

timg'd for potential Star Wars spoiler? idk I haven't seen it.

This person has not seen the new star wars and is talking outta their rear end.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Your Computer posted:

How is monney formed? How country get debt??

It was on the new this mroing. a worker in ar had tax her three dollars. my parry are with the boss, who lost his wroker. truley taxation is thrift.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Fathis Munk posted:

This person has not seen the new star wars and is talking outta their rear end.

This person hasn't seen the original Star Wars either, apparently.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Obama money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6TcpfBHlbs

Edit: Jesus when did Ray Stevens turn into such a racist poo poo head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE

What happened to the man who sang "everything is beautiful in its own way"?

Katt has a new favorite as of 17:38 on Dec 19, 2017

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
My cousin is a libertarian and one of his arguments against the minimum wage hike was that it would cause inflation. I tried to explain to him that's not how inflation works but you know he's a libertarian so :shrug:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Field Mousepad posted:

My cousin is a libertarian and one of his arguments against the minimum wage hike was that it would cause inflation. I tried to explain to him that's not how inflation works but you know he's a libertarian so :shrug:

That's not just libertarians who think that though a lot of people think a living wage is impossible because in response to employees making more all prices will go up.

It's like the people who genuinely believe $300 monthly premiums for insurance are a Good Thing despite not getting to have insurance because they can't pay the premium.

Or the old guys at Walmart who thought donating food to Feeding America was a bad thing because "then they won't get jobs"

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Katt posted:

Obama money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6TcpfBHlbs

Edit: Jesus when did Ray Stevens turn into such a racist poo poo head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE

What happened to the man who sang "everything is beautiful in its own way"?

I think he's another one where 9-11 broke his brain.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Len posted:

That's not just libertarians who think that though a lot of people think a living wage is impossible because in response to employees making more all prices will go up.

It's like the people who genuinely believe $300 monthly premiums for insurance are a Good Thing despite not getting to have insurance because they can't pay the premium.

Or the old guys at Walmart who thought donating food to Feeding America was a bad thing because "then they won't get jobs"

I'm aware it's not a strictly libertarian point of view, I felt like it was worth mentioning because they have lovely opinions on just about everything.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Field Mousepad posted:

I'm aware it's not a strictly libertarian point of view, I felt like it was worth mentioning because they have lovely opinions on just about everything.

Always point out how awful libertarians are. They have an unearned reputation for being reasonable because they don't hate gays/pot, but they are, to a man, selfish shitheads.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Captain Monkey posted:

Always point out how awful libertarians are. They have an unearned reputation for being reasonable because they don't hate gays/pot, but they are, to a man, selfish shitheads.

They also would sell the gay man out to achieve their ideals so the distinction is more academic.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Ah yes the "they're ok with weed so they're good" defense.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Field Mousepad posted:

Ah yes the "they're ok with weed so they're good" defense.

I honestly came pretty close to registering Liberterian because of stuff like weed and gay marriage being OK, until I realized that they were just big greedy shitheads in basically every other sense. You can thank my mother for that.

Here's a fun fact: She's not for gay marriage because she's OK with gay people. She's for gay marriage because big government shouldn't have a say in who can and cannot get married. It's a step in the right direction, at least.

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

I only know the one on the right.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Laurenz posted:

I only know the one on the right.

Left is Stacy Dash, she was in the movie Cluelss and did some other unremarkable films and TV. Middle is Omarosa Manigault, was on a few seasons of The Apprentice with Trump and eventually part of his "transition team" after the election and served in some capacity on his staff before being let go.

Though what I don't get is the "let them back in" comment. I guess I understand if the black community felt Omarosa betrayed them or whatever that makes sense but what did Stacy Dash do?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We talked about this attitude in my leadership courses for my leadership degree and how loving idiotic it is, and to not let anyone get you down if you're a woman in position of leadership. There will be people like this who doubt your abilities, but focus on what needs to be done.

There's also the whole issue of people thinking leaders absolutely have to be autocratic/hardline bosses and any other group dynamic shows weakness on part of the leader. It's the reason so many people think Trump is great because he's a gigantic rear end in a top hat dictator. They think that's what a "leader" is rather than just someone guiding a group towards a mutual goal.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

Though what I don't get is the "let them back in" comment. I guess I understand if the black community felt Omarosa betrayed them or whatever that makes sense but what did Stacy Dash do?

fox news m'man

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

Left is Stacy Dash, she was in the movie Cluelss and did some other unremarkable films and TV. Middle is Omarosa Manigault, was on a few seasons of The Apprentice with Trump and eventually part of his "transition team" after the election and served in some capacity on his staff before being let go.

After her film career dried up, Dash went on to be a pundit on Fox News with some interesting views on race.

e:fb

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

Joey Freshwater posted:

She's super right wing and kinda batshit.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

When we asked you to shoot 21 times this isn't what we meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

:canada: