Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Read my post again you loving asshat

I have no clue what any of McLaren's sponsors pay but I don't believe any one of them exceed the Williams Martini sponsorship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

And it’s literally a documented fact that Martini offered the exact sum to McLaren that they are paying to Williams and were laughed out of the room. So just stop loving posting about this, you are wrong, a functioning adult would’ve recognized this by now.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I have no clue what any of McLaren's sponsors pay but I don't believe any one of them exceed the Williams Martini sponsorship.

Well guess what? They do! Sorry that your entire worldview is dependent on being willfully ignorant.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ferrari is the greatest team in the history of the sport so of course they get better deals than loving Mclaren.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

And it’s literally a documented fact that Martini offered the exact sum to McLaren that they are paying to Williams and were laughed out of the room.

Yes cause they're retarded and thought they could get more. Whoops guess they couldn't.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Yes cause they're retarded and thought they could get more. Whoops guess they couldn't.

They already get more from companies that demand less in return.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mclaren didnt did a press release when they found a suitcase sponsor? LOL

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

They already get more from companies that demand less in return.

Then why is there jack poo poo on their sidepods and large areas of the car? The market isn't there for that much cash. Their current sponsors seriously aren't contributing that much.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

mclaren didnt did a press release when they found a suitcase sponsor? LOL

How else was I supposed to know where to buy my next suitcase??

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Then why is there jack poo poo on their sidepods and large areas of the car? The market isn't there for that much cash. Their current sponsors seriously aren't contributing that much.

Yes, they are.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Norns posted:

Can you two gently caress OFF already

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm sorry you're so loving detached from reality Wicka cause holy christ.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It would be very easy for this conversation to stop and never start again if 1500, the guy who is provably and factually wrong, would stop bringing it up when he’s been proven wrong six or seven different times before. But alas, memes.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm sorry you're so loving detached from reality Wicka cause holy christ.

My god dude, this poo poo has been literally printed and reported on hundreds of times. What is your problem?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

It would be very easy for this conversation to stop and never start again if 1500, the guy who is provably and factually wrong, would stop bringing it up when he’s been proven wrong six or seven different times before. But alas, memes.

You've posted no loving facts or figures lmbo

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

marlboro is paying Scuderia Ferrari like 150 millions of dollar and they cant even advertise on the loving car,

mclaren: actually title sponsors doesnt exist anymore

I thought Marlboro sublet the advertising space to other firms whilst subliminally advertising Marlboro cigarettes because everybody associates the red car with the red smokes.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

You've posted no loving facts or figures lmbo

Lmao, seriously? I’ve posted a million facts, you ignore them all because you’re a big loving crybaby. Use google if this isn’t good enough for you.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

I thought Marlboro sublet the advertising space to other firms whilst subliminally advertising Marlboro cigarettes because everybody associates the red car with the red smokes.

also ferrari updated their logo to resemble the marlboro one, talk about synergy

wicka posted:

But alas, memes.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

Didn't they organise events or some poo poo up until a couple years ago? Could've sworn there was some loophole where they could shoehorn the Marlboro name into PR events.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Lmao, seriously? I’ve posted a million facts, you ignore them all because you’re a big loving crybaby. Use google if this isn’t good enough for you.

Where's the dollar sums for Chandon and Hilton? Your whole argument turns on that.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Where's the dollar sums for Chandon and Hilton? Your whole argument turns on that.

Figure it out yourself you piece of poo poo

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

drat you two have been hitting it off today

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Figure it out yourself you piece of poo poo

loving lmbo yeah okay I guess you were right all along with your facts and evidence.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
One day im going to read wickas pist history out loud and become a youtube superstar.

Thats an awesome Formula 1 Team and Title Sponsor

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

loving lmbo yeah okay I guess you were right all along with your facts and evidence.

:qq:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Are BOTH of you loving bored at work? Holy poo poo.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

All that needs is the ducati team logo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Are BOTH of you loving bored at work? Holy poo poo.

I’m retired. We are both Norns alts.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

One day im going to read wickas pist history out loud and become a youtube superstar.

Thats an awesome Formula 1 Team and Title Sponsor

Lotus-John Players and Mclaren-Marlboro were also cool but not as cool as Marlboro Scuderia Ferrari.

Im going to smoke right now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Just gently caress already dammit.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Red Bull's Max Verstappen admits his final lap overtaking move on Kimi Raikkonen's Ferrari at the United States Grand Prix was "not correct"

lol.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Awaiting LC to admit I was right to turn over to Antiques Roadshow as well.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

Just gently caress already dammit.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I checked and it looks like Wicka had a huge quivering qq baby boy diaper meltdown because Ferrari can get a title sponsor and McLaren cant. Lmfao.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The Chad Maurizio Arrivabene and the Virgin Zak Brown

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I checked and it looks like Wicka had a huge quivering qq baby boy diaper meltdown because Ferrari can get a title sponsor and McLaren cant. Lmfao.

I am like genuinely disturbed by the use of the word “quivering” here. That’s really fuckin gross dude.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

wicka posted:

I am like genuinely disturbed by the use of the word “quivering” here. That’s really fuckin gross dude.

Don't sign your posts!!!! ahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

wicka posted:

And yet the diapers are fine? Strange

• Locked thread