Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTyVqLNTe20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sour Diesel posted:

hawks fans are definitely more benny than lwb

I don't know how to feel about this

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Manoueverable posted:

Seriously, this poo poo is getting real old, y'all keep falling for the dumbest loving trolls and then calling the rest of us super homers and/or bandwagoners

As a guy who spends hours every week looking at the comments of NFL articles, which makes me the #1 expert as to fan tendencies as well as masochism, I can say there is a definite vocal minority bringing down the fanbase of a few teams.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If you're purposefully spending hours reading comments on sports articles you probably have a mental illness and should seek help.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

If you're purposefully spending hours reading comments on sports articles you probably have a mental illness and should seek help.

All true. Still, I do it for my weekly article, and there are some gems that just need to be mined and displayed as rare art.

Like last week, in an article about sexual harassment allegations against espn, someone posted a complete redpill screed about how women should be avoided in the workplace, changed their name (but not their avatar) and posted a reply agreeing with themselves. Then, same comments, someone named "Gary" claimed to be a 65-year old woman who is appalled at how FEMALES have united to exploit the hard working man.

That poo poo needs to be seen, and I'm the poo poo-miner the world deserves.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/943246109274550272

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Yes but how do they compare to YouTube comments?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

its all nice on rice posted:

Yes but how do they compare to YouTube comments?

They are pulitzer-worthy compared to YT comments. I only go to those if I'm running out of time/in need of a quick depressant

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

gently caress LIFE

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

good loving GOD I hate Kansas City

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I didn’t even realize Henry got hurt on Saturday, was it from a bad hit?i guess that explains why I kept seeing old rear end Derrick Johnson limping after fellow AARP member Antonio Gates

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

In the last two seasons, KC has knocked out our best WR, TE, and RB.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
A point for Seahawks fans: seeing a lot of people rocking gear today in Tacoma

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

In the last two seasons, KC has knocked out our best WR, TE, and RB.

Serves you traitors right for leaving SD.

There's a 24-hour diner in North Park that had a Chargers Omelet on the menu. It is now the R.I.P. Chargers Omelet.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There's a 24-hour diner in University Heights that had a Chargers Omelet on the menu. It is now the R.I.P. Chargers Omelet.

This post would make sense if Dean Spanos had a lacerated kidney

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I'm coming to the realization that the loving Rams are going to have a real shot at winning a Super Bowl just 2 years after loving their fans over in St Louis and moving to a place that does not give 2 shits about them. And that pisses me off.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Adun posted:

This post would make sense if Dean Spanos had a lacerated kidney

Since when does hateposting have to make sense?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm coming to the realization that the loving Rams are going to have a real shot at winning a Super Bowl just 2 years after loving their fans over in St Louis and moving to a place that does not give 2 shits about them. And that pisses me off.

Vindication for the fifty or so LA Rams fans who kept the faith after St. Louis stole their team. Like, seriously, St. Louis stole the team in the first place so they don't get to bitch about LA stealing it back.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 20, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Ross is to blame for the Chargers moving out of San Diego because...?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Please don't lump all fans together just because of one bad egg, for instance you shouldn't lump all of the Falcons fans together just because a man decided to quit the forums to hike the appalachian trail. Just judge people on the merit of their posts, for instance literally every Packers fan is human garbage who you should be messaging directly on twitter with threats against their family.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Counterpoint: St. Louis does not deserve nice things.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The rest of us are continually pissed that the Pats have a real shot to win the Super Bowl every single year and yet here we are.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'd feel bad about the StL fans but I know how big the bfib overlap is so fuckem

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

piss tape israel posted:

Ross is to blame for the Chargers moving out of San Diego because...?

Come on, don't pretend you've forgotten how the Sports Pronoun works.

Spoeank posted:

I'd feel bad about the StL fans but I know how big the bfib overlap is so fuckem

I agree. gently caress Bovine Fibrinogen.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

piss tape israel posted:

Apparently Kaep and P. Diddy are interested in buying the Panthers

I just want to put this out there.

The sale has already happened. It's the belk family. It'll be announced at the right time.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Since 1995 all of the teams that moved to a new city won or appeared in the Super Bowl within a few years of moving

Rams -> St Louis in 1995 (won Super Bowl in 1999)
Oilers -> Tennessee in 1997 (appeared in Super Bowl in 1999)
Browns -> Baltimore in 1996 (won Super Bowl in 2000)

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Please don't lump all fans together just because of one bad egg, for instance you shouldn't lump all of the Falcons fans together just because a man decided to quit the forums to hike the appalachian trail. Just judge people on the merit of their posts, for instance literally every Packers fan is human garbage who you should be messaging directly on twitter with threats against their family.

My girlfriend is a packers fan and she certainly is not garbage, how dare you

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

If you were wondering about his wife, Julius Peppers is doing alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rJynTnE6E

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Keenan Allen tore his own bitch-rear end ACL.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Keenan Allen tore his own bitch-rear end ACL.

On your lovely field

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

How dare you disrespect the legacy of George Toma

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

On your lovely field

Yes other notable young players tearing their acl at arrowhead include

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Philip Rivers, Joey Bosa, Casey Hayward, and Keenan Allen all made the pro bowl.

Yay

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Kyle Juszczyk, he of the biggest fullback contract, is a pro bowler.

Lynch Knew.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Pretty cool of the Panthers to post a video of Peppers texting and driving on the highway with his kids in the back seat.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Hahahaha is this the 2nd year in a row no Colts players made the Pro Bowl?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lmao Matthew Slater already at 7 Pro Bowl selections

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Belichick has banned Brady's quack of a fitness guru from the sidelines, revoked his access to the team plane, and barred him from treating any other player than Brady at Gillette Stadium.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Timby posted:

Belichick has banned Brady's quack of a fitness guru from the sidelines, revoked his access to the team plane, and barred him from treating any other player than Brady at Gillette Stadium.

Tom got owned

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol panthers have 1 pro bowler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

kiimo posted:

Counterpoint: St. Louis does not deserve nice things.

That is why we gave them the Rams. Who knew you could win a superbowl with a 40 year old grocery bagger as QB?

• Locked thread