Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
So, they type 10 is just going to be a bigger type 9 right? Don't see it becoming a bigger anaconda or anything.

Any good guides for engineers that anyone would recommend? I stopped playing wayyyy before horizons came out. Also a guides on making credits would be nice if anyone knows of any up to date ones.

Raged fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Dec 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Raged posted:

So, they type 10 is just going to be a bigger type 9 right? Don't see it becoming a bigger anaconda or anything.

Bigger? No, it's just a Type-9 with an additional four large hardpoints (iirc) and better engines. Power distributor is still the same as the T9 so good luck using those big guns.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

The thing that honestly blows my god damned mind about Elite is that it is 100% set up for some kind of GTAV Shark card system where Frontier sells the cash, because there is absolutely no reason for them to gate poo poo so incredibly painfully behind the credit and/or rank grind unless they intended to milk you for cash to do it.

Maybe I’m missing something here but they have absolutely no incentive for me to play 2 hours a day versus 1 hour every two months so long as I buy the next thing they sell. MMO mechanics, while some are still fun, embody the desire to keep you playing, because that’s $15 every 30 days, or more, in today’s market.

You know what makes me sometimes spend money on this game? Getting a new ship and wanting to throw on a skip kit, a skin, a name, etc. If we progressed fast enough to own more god drat ships Frontier wouldn’t have such a poo poo reputation and would also be making more loving money.

Also, gently caress the argument that I should “enjoy the game and not chase exploits for the most money.” You’re allowed to have fun in your 5mil, fully kitted and engineered Vulture. That’s been my favorite ship so far! But if I want to headcanon that I’m some crazy deep space explorer who needs a highly customized Anaconda to fit all the modules you might need out in the black, I shouldn’t have to play 400 hours of tedious garbage to do it. Anyone making that argument is either being disingenuous or is dodging the issue. I enjoy missions, I enjoy trading. I don’t enjoy missions or trading the 200th time in the same ship and I have to do both at least 100 times each to be close to the money required for my new ship.

Imagine any other game where people would defend playing only in the worse versions of things. “You can experience all of the different gameplay mechanics in this mmo at level 30, so there’s no point to get to 50.” “The combat of this RPG doesn’t change dramatically past the tutorial, so you should only play that.” I could go on. No other game in the world has ever defended this point, I don’t know why the hell people come out of the woodwork to make it for Elite. I love the mid-level ships and progression - that doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason to want the better ones. (Which, sorry “Cobra does everything” crowd, the more expensive ships are almost 100% straight upgrades to most gameplay in every way for everything other than agility and even that can be marginal.)

I hate that I only ever write a thousand word essay on the pitfalls of this game - I really do enjoy the base level poo poo. I just wish it were a little more friendly to casual progression. I don’t get any satisfaction from their grind.

I’ll have the large Frontier Fries, extra salt please.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Anime Store Adventure posted:

The thing that honestly blows my god damned mind about Elite is that it is 100% set up for some kind of GTAV Shark card system where Frontier sells the cash, because there is absolutely no reason for them to gate poo poo so incredibly painfully behind the credit and/or rank grind unless they intended to milk you for cash to do it.

Maybe I’m missing something here but they have absolutely no incentive for me to play 2 hours a day versus 1 hour every two months so long as I buy the next thing they sell. MMO mechanics, while some are still fun, embody the desire to keep you playing, because that’s $15 every 30 days, or more, in today’s market.

You know what makes me sometimes spend money on this game? Getting a new ship and wanting to throw on a skip kit, a skin, a name, etc. If we progressed fast enough to own more god drat ships Frontier wouldn’t have such a poo poo reputation and would also be making more loving money.

Also, gently caress the argument that I should “enjoy the game and not chase exploits for the most money.” You’re allowed to have fun in your 5mil, fully kitted and engineered Vulture. That’s been my favorite ship so far! But if I want to headcanon that I’m some crazy deep space explorer who needs a highly customized Anaconda to fit all the modules you might need out in the black, I shouldn’t have to play 400 hours of tedious garbage to do it. Anyone making that argument is either being disingenuous or is dodging the issue. I enjoy missions, I enjoy trading. I don’t enjoy missions or trading the 200th time in the same ship and I have to do both at least 100 times each to be close to the money required for my new ship.

Imagine any other game where people would defend playing only in the worse versions of things. “You can experience all of the different gameplay mechanics in this mmo at level 30, so there’s no point to get to 50.” “The combat of this RPG doesn’t change dramatically past the tutorial, so you should only play that.” I could go on. No other game in the world has ever defended this point, I don’t know why the hell people come out of the woodwork to make it for Elite. I love the mid-level ships and progression - that doesn’t mean there isn’t a reason to want the better ones. (Which, sorry “Cobra does everything” crowd, the more expensive ships are almost 100% straight upgrades to most gameplay in every way for everything other than agility and even that can be marginal.)

I hate that I only ever write a thousand word essay on the pitfalls of this game - I really do enjoy the base level poo poo. I just wish it were a little more friendly to casual progression. I don’t get any satisfaction from their grind.

I’ll have the large Frontier Fries, extra salt please.

Do like me, kit out a DBX, fly out to Beagle Point, and back. By the time you get back, you should have plenty of dosh from scanning and will be able to slap down cold hard credits for your shiny anaconda.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

orange juche posted:

Do like me, kit out a DBX, fly out to Beagle Point, and back. By the time you get back, you should have plenty of dosh from scanning and will be able to slap down cold hard credits for your shiny anaconda.

I mean, I get that, but that’s kinda not the point for me. I know I can jump out of the bubble at any time, but part of the fun for me is doing it in a perfect kit. I want repair limpets, I want a buggy, I want two AFMUs. I could pop out without that, but that detracts from the experience. I’ve been to Colonia and back and not needed a single AFMU or used a buggy more than as a time killer. I’ve never needed a repair limpet. But that’s the fun of outfitting your ship!

We’re both out there staring at autogenerated planets and it bugs me when people (not you, for clarity) say that I’m being unreasonable because I don’t want to spend hundreds of hours to get my (admittedly, expensive) flavor of that. The same goes for any role, too.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

orange juche posted:

Bananaboat best boat: this is how I play the game! :thumbsup:

I mean, I get that, but that’s kinda not the point for me. I know I can jump out of the bubble at any time, but part of the fun for me is doing it in a perfect kit. I want repair limpets, I want a buggy, I want two AFMUs. I could pop out without that, but that detracts from the experience. I’ve been to Colonia and back and not needed a single AFMU or used a buggy more than as a time killer. I’ve never needed a repair limpet. But that’s the fun of outfitting your ship!

We’re both out there staring at autogenerated planets and it bugs me when people (not you, for clarity) say that I’m being unreasonable because I don’t want to spend hundreds of hours to get my (admittedly, expensive) flavor of that. The same goes for any role, too.

Dude, you can kit out an endurance DBX for ~13M and go completely :turianass: bananas :turianass: with it for under 20Mc. :unsmith:

Also, heading out in an under-rated kit is half the fun: it makes things more ( :smugdog: ) Dangerous...

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Currently about half way to Cygnus X-1, and I'm going to be PISSED when I find out there's no black hole there.

(yes I know there's no black hole there, at least according to the star map)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I'd bet you don't go camping unless you have a 750,000 dollar Class A RV as well.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

YellerBill posted:

Bigger? No, it's just a Type-9 with an additional four large hardpoints (iirc) and better engines. Power distributor is still the same as the T9 so good luck using those big guns.

Really? That is all it is?

Kinda disappointing really.

Throw 4 gatling turrets on it? Not like you would ever deploy them anyways. Right?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You could always equip an Anaconda with nothing but railguns.

Because reasons.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

Currently about half way to Cygnus X-1, and I'm going to be PISSED when I find out there's no black hole there.

(yes I know there's no black hole there, at least according to the star map)

Maybe you'll be lucky, Cygnus X-1 is a binary, and the other star is a blue giant, which should show up as main star on the map.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

No other game in the world has ever defended this point, I don’t know why the hell people come out of the woodwork to make it for Elite.

It's always helpful to check post histories here, but there's plenty of people in the brown sea defending it in earnest. The general ideology being pushed is that you should enjoy being a spaceman for the sake of being a spaceman and anything beyond that is meaningless. There is no grind and there is no progression because nirvana is reached as soon as the game loads. Anyone seeking goals, progression, or other gamey things doesn't "get it" and can be assigned with whatever pejorative term is popular.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Mailer posted:

It's always helpful to check post histories here, but there's plenty of people in the brown sea defending it in earnest. The general ideology being pushed is that you should enjoy being a spaceman for the sake of being a spaceman and anything beyond that is meaningless. There is no grind and there is no progression because nirvana is reached as soon as the game loads. Anyone seeking goals, progression, or other gamey things doesn't "get it" and can be assigned with whatever pejorative term is popular.

Did you steal that from a star shitizen?

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Mailer posted:

This is more or less exactly how I play the game. I get in my ship for a bit, do some activities, then log out. And I enjoy it every time. Then after a while, I can afford an upgrade, maybe engineer a new module, or I’m better friends with a station and can get better paying missions, or work on my empire and fed rank and one day even buy a new ship. Progression isn’t just about cash and big ships, it’s also about all the little poo poo, like getting that next load of ore mining, raising someone’s rep a tick, delivering those passengers and getting paid. It’s all, to me, not a means to an end but it’s the definition of the experience itself. Granted, I think playing this in VR is the only way to play the game. To me, even the most mundane activities are given a sense of urgency just because of the actual scale and feel of you flying a spaceship. Try mining in VR for example. Those asteroids aren’t the size of houses, they’re the size of small mountains and you get dangerously close. None of that scale is conveyed without VR. Elite is less a game, and more an experience.

And for fucks sake join the Diamond Frogs, stay in Discord and get into some fun poo poo.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
I'm so happy I got a billion credits from Robigo runs before that got nerfed.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

sincx posted:

I'm so happy I got a billion credits from Robigo runs before that got nerfed.

Just read up on the money that can be made doing sightseeing tours. Do you guys think they will be nerfed?

ickna
May 19, 2004

I thought I was being clever and plotted a course below the galactic plane towards a nebula 10k ly northwest of the bubble in my 50ly DBX. About 50% of the scoopable star systems had already been fully scanned. As I got closer to the nebula, more and more of the planets further out from the stars had been scanned and named. Like hundreds of thousands of ls from the entry point icy bodies. CMDR Pete had a lot of free time or some completionist fetish, drat.

Speaking of broke brains boredom, I had a 10 hour flight from Atlanta to Honolulu this week and chose to spend half of it getting drunk and playing this game with my xbox controller on my laptop, jumping out to Pete’s nebula over the satellite internet connection with >1 sec pings. I legitimately dozed off a couple of times during witch space jumps that were anywhere from 30s to 2 mins. Props to whoever mentioned a few pages ago about setting your throttle to minimum before jumping out.

Days later and fully sober, I plotted a new course due east into a sea of black holes another 10k away. My money is on only making it 40 jumps before I get the itch to cash out what I’ve got and head back to the Capricorni. Gotta put that sweet golden paint on my DBX before I hit the abyss again anyways.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ickna posted:

I thought I was being clever and plotted a course below the galactic plane towards a nebula 10k ly northwest of the bubble in my 50ly DBX. About 50% of the scoopable star systems had already been fully scanned. As I got closer to the nebula, more and more of the planets further out from the stars had been scanned and named. Like hundreds of thousands of ls from the entry point icy bodies. CMDR Pete had a lot of free time or some completionist fetish, drat.

Speaking of broke brains boredom, I had a 10 hour flight from Atlanta to Honolulu this week and chose to spend half of it getting drunk and playing this game with my xbox controller on my laptop, jumping out to Pete’s nebula over the satellite internet connection with >1 sec pings. I legitimately dozed off a couple of times during witch space jumps that were anywhere from 30s to 2 mins. Props to whoever mentioned a few pages ago about setting your throttle to minimum before jumping out.

Days later and fully sober, I plotted a new course due east into a sea of black holes another 10k away. My money is on only making it 40 jumps before I get the itch to cash out what I’ve got and head back to the Capricorni. Gotta put that sweet golden paint on my DBX before I hit the abyss again anyways.

Most of the systems I've hit in between nebulas have been completely unscanned, but then again I'm very coreward in between two nebulae. Last I checked, I was over 11k from Sol, and 13k from Colonia.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

chaosapiant posted:

None of that scale is conveyed without VR. Elite is less a game, and more an experience.

"Requires VR" is kind of an unfair caveat but I imagine the experience angle is much more satisfying. I'm not even saying that playing Spaceman Simulator is wrong. I was just explaining that the logic that goes into the brown sea defense of Frontier and the vitriol against anyone who wants it to be a game instead of an experience.

I watch this thread primarily because I figure at some point either Frontier will shift direction (possibly due to competition) or another game with good spaceflight and more gamey mechanics will hit and I'll see it here. It would be nice to finally finish engineering and take the FDL that will be known as Grandpa's Hotrod out of the garage.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

So what’s the easiest way to get vr for this game. Do Xbox and PC accounts crossover or is everything you own on one not there on the other?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Blind Rasputin posted:

So what’s the easiest way to get vr for this game. Do Xbox and PC accounts crossover or is everything you own on one not there on the other?

PC. There is no Xbox support for VR, nor does Playstation VR work for this. Your only choice is whether to go for Vive, Oculus Rift, or one of the many budget sets built on Microsoft's VR/AR API. Microsoft's gig is supported by Steam VR, and the sets all use inside-out tracking, so it should work the same as if you were using a Vive, but you're going to have to contend with budget parts problems if you buy a budget headset. The samsung set really isn't budget, it's basically the best poo poo you can get that supports Microsoft's API, and the halo headband is a million times better than anything on a Rift or Vive.

Also, regarding PC/Xbox/PS4 crossover of data, search your heart and you will find the answer.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Dec 20, 2017

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ickna posted:

If you want completely unexplored poo poo for thousands of lightyears all around, you need to go to the other side of the galaxy, i guess. Nebulas are all pretty and shiny, so everyone goes to them when exploring....so the closest/biggest/prettiest ones have a lot of scanned poo poo in their vicinity.

But even then, it's not that bad in my experience. I'm like 70% done with a 9-month-long exploration trip (i've been taking my time, and scan everything like a madman too) to the Formidine rift/Zurara, which included me hitting up a bunch of nebulas that have seen tons of visitors (elephant's trunk, NGC something, Cave, Soul, and Heart) as well as taking a well-travelled 1500 ly route across the rift that was already 90% explored (only a 32 ly jump range, so i couldn't just jump across all willy nilly), and i still have discovered dozens of waterworlds (including several that were just a few jumps outside of a nebula) and an earthlike. There have been plenty of stretches where nothing has been explored, even in these relatively well traveled areas. I scanned 5,000+ bodies, and made 90+ million credits and jumped from 2% pioneer to 65% pioneer just on the 10,000 ly Soul-Zurara-Soul leg of the trip (full round trip is about 25,000 ly), and that's including that highly explored rift route. All in all, i think ill earn as much as 250 million credits and maybe make it to Elite by the time I get back. When i started i was halfway through Ranger rank.

fuckin space madness :shepface: Just discovered a system with three waterworlds.

e: there's so many drat stars out there, seriously. It's fuckin crazy. Sometimes i would feel like i was caught on some other explorer's old route, and i would just jump up/down/to the side a few times, and replot the route to my original destination, and i would be back in the middle of mostly-unexplored space.

Rah! fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Dec 20, 2017

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Like a year ago I went out a couple thousand ly towards some lovely nebula that looked neat, and roughly half way there, I turned up and kept jumping up for a few hundred ly. Suddenly, all the systems there were unexplored. When I finally remembered to sell that poo poo last week, I still got my name on a bunch of things, including the earth-like I found there.

Most people's brains work very 2d, so going up or down on the disc gets you into uncharted territory real quick.

e: Also being on the "roof" and only seeing a couple stars on one side of the skybox is super creepy.

Truga fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Dec 20, 2017

ickna
May 19, 2004

Rah! posted:

e: there's so many drat stars out there, seriously. It's fuckin crazy. Sometimes i would feel like i was caught on some other explorer's old route, and i would just jump up/down/to the side a few times, and replot the route to my original destination, and i would be back in the middle of mostly-unexplored space.

I got this feeling several times on my first few times out, which is why I started or ended my routes high above or below the galactic plane.I also tried to min-max my routes at one point by filtering out red dwarf systems. Turns out when you eliminate about 85% of those 100 billion of stars you start to run in to ones somebody has been to before a lot more frequently, especially if they're looking for the same high value targets you are.

The next time I head out, I'm going to commit to hitting up the other side of the galaxy; I'm not too interested in the thargoid stuff and once I roll a max upgrade on the FSD there isn't much to hang around for.

Unless I have tons of fun doing shooty mans when I buy and combat fit a vulture with the credits from this last outing, and discover my lust for death was only hindered by credits, not my nubile spirit.

TacticalNecromancy
May 25, 2015

Truga posted:

Like a year ago I went out a couple thousand ly towards some lovely nebula that looked neat, and roughly half way there, I turned up and kept jumping up for a few hundred ly. Suddenly, all the systems there were unexplored. When I finally remembered to sell that poo poo last week, I still got my name on a bunch of things, including the earth-like I found there.

Most people's brains work very 2d, so going up or down on the disc gets you into uncharted territory real quick.

e: Also being on the "roof" and only seeing a couple stars on one side of the skybox is super creepy.

Can recommend that. If the space madness really strikes you, cruise over the galactic core at Z+ or - a few kly. It's spectactular.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Ten is available for purchase from high-tech Alliance shipyards now, according to Twitter

https://twitter.com/elitedangerous/status/943485300579368960

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Libluini posted:

Maybe you'll be lucky, Cygnus X-1 is a binary, and the other star is a blue giant, which should show up as main star on the map.

Yeah, it's showing up as a O class in the map, which would be correct. I'm definitely not going to be the first one out there (nor am I with all of the systems I'm coming across), but gently caress it, I want to see the first object we figured out was a black hole.

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon

chaosapiant posted:

This is more or less exactly how I play the game. I get in my ship for a bit, do some activities, then log out. And I enjoy it every time. Then after a while, I can afford an upgrade, maybe engineer a new module, or I’m better friends with a station and can get better paying missions, or work on my empire and fed rank and one day even buy a new ship. Progression isn’t just about cash and big ships, it’s also about all the little poo poo, like getting that next load of ore mining, raising someone’s rep a tick, delivering those passengers and getting paid. It’s all, to me, not a means to an end but it’s the definition of the experience itself. Granted, I think playing this in VR is the only way to play the game. To me, even the most mundane activities are given a sense of urgency just because of the actual scale and feel of you flying a spaceship. Try mining in VR for example. Those asteroids aren’t the size of houses, they’re the size of small mountains and you get dangerously close. None of that scale is conveyed without VR. Elite is less a game, and more an experience.

And for fucks sake join the Diamond Frogs, stay in Discord and get into some fun poo poo.

Wouldnt it be cool to be able to clamp your ship to the larger asteroids and power down to set up ambushes

Fuzzysocksucker
Aug 20, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

The Ten is available for purchase from high-tech Alliance shipyards now, according to Twitter

https://twitter.com/elitedangerous/status/943485300579368960

Oh wow, can confirm. Its neato.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Surprise Giraffe posted:

Wouldnt it be cool to be able to clamp your ship to the larger asteroids and power down to set up ambushes

There’s an Isinona video similar to this idea where he keeps he ship in silent mode and uses FA off to stay tethered to an asteroid. It’s one of his more intense videos.

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

Surprise Giraffe posted:

You can hide in asteroids and silent run and it totally works for ambushing but the skill requirement to not blow yourself up is high since you need to get real good at FA-off. Not really worth the trouble but some people have done it.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
The Type-10 is pretty cool. It has terrible shields, but has so many utility slots and such a huge powerplant that it's no big deal to fill it up with shield boosters.

illectro
Mar 29, 2010

:jeb: ROCKET SCIENCE :jeb:

Hullo, I'm Scoot Moonbucks.
Please stop being surprised by this.

orange juche posted:

If you want to make cash from exploration the Road To Riches makes it a lot faster and easier, directing you to known earthlike & water worlds.

http://edtools.ddns.net/expl.php

Also great for unlocking permits with factions, just find a station run by the relevant org and cash in about 7million credits worth of data.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
My biggest question is how does the Type 10 sound?

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

My biggest question is how does the Type 10 sound?

It has the loud screeching air whooshing noise of a commercial jet when it accelerates.

Edit- basically sounds like the gremlin from the twilight zone movie constantly messing with the engine.

Mike the TV fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Dec 20, 2017

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Sold!

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Headcanon away. But realize that from my headcanon perspective you are now some mediocre whiner in a bar on some random Coriolis starport who wishes he could afford an Anaconda before he gets to the big adventure while I'm a lowkey Elite Explorer spiking our drinks from my personal stash of Centari Mega Gin.

Cyberpunkey Monkey fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Dec 20, 2017

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Type 10 is cool and all (and considering I set one up with full combat load with 26LY of jump with the same internals as a T-9, it's a contender for multipurpose king) but Corvette is still BAE.

T-10 might be a mining ship go-to though :thunk:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Is type 10 a viable longish range D rated passenger or multipurpose rig? I get nearly 40-50ly out of an anaconda if I try. How far can a type 10 potentially get up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Type 10 is cool and all (and considering I set one up with full combat load with 26LY of jump with the same internals as a T-9, it's a contender for multipurpose king) but Corvette is still BAE.

T-10 might be a mining ship go-to though :thunk:

Never not Star Destroyer...

(i'll buy a t10 too)

• Locked thread