Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

moosetoucher posted:

I was reading up on some furry stats the other day from a survey of like, 17,000 furries. There was actually a question on how they all felt on average about different sections of the fandom. They felt generally meh about each other, except that everyone who wasn't a nazifur hated nazifurs and ranked them as garbage.

Tl;Dr: furries hate nazis the appropriate amount.

Also, stats I enjoyed reading:
Furries are 83% white and 82% male
Male furries are majority straight, until they get in their fursuits and then there's a massive shift towards bisexual and gay
Parental divorce had no significant statistical effect on your chances of being a furry

I'm assuming all trump voters are secretly or not so secretly furries and nazis, it's the only way to explain any of this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
loving lmao

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/943368771988795392

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

doesn't look so bad

I'd wear that poo poo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

This has to be a goof right?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

This is amusing and bad and terrific but I don't think I'm smart enough to know how this relates to anything

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Know who should be classified as a gang?
Your Boys In Blue.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I... kind of would probably wear all those shirts.

Maybe not the repeating splooge stain.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Avirosb posted:

Your Boys In Blue.

You joke but over here in the UK we had more than one police chief come out with remarks like:

quote:

At an annual meeting of the Midland Area Housing Association, the Chief Constable of West Midlands, Paul Scott-Lee said: "I run the biggest gang in the West Midlands.

"There's more people in my gang than any other you will read about. My gang is 12,000-strong and I've got more guns and more ammunition than any other gangs."
:pwn:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

This is amusing and bad and terrific but I don't think I'm smart enough to know how this relates to anything

he's one of the koch's son

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Jose posted:

he's one of the koch's son

I'm... OK with that?

So he used their money to make a clothing line. That's respectable. He might fail, but that's a decent line of work and the shirts don't look too bad for what they are.

Where's the lol?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I'd definitely wear some of those shirts on my yacht, AND in the board room

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

https://twitter.com/ourdumbfuture/status/943369591522320385

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

mono posted:

I'd definitely wear some of those shirts on my yacht, AND in the board room

What about in the discoteca?

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Every time i see a picture of a furry i feel a little bit queasy and sick in my mouth.

I just imagine that they smell like a rancid mix of sweat, gone off milk and jizz and i cant get that out of my mind. They all look like they have terrible hygine and really hosed up rotten teeth and they seem to be constantly horny as their whole persona is related to them wanting to gently caress anthropomorphic animals

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

When you're desperately going for that Jonah Hill garbage human look, but still cant pull it.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"Jesus Christ, this is what the future of this country looks like? Where's the exit to this hellscape theater?"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hitchensgoespop posted:

Every time i see a picture of a furry i feel a little bit queasy and sick in my mouth.

I just imagine that they smell like a rancid mix of sweat, gone off milk and jizz and i cant get that out of my mind. They all look like they have terrible hygine and really hosed up rotten teeth and they seem to be constantly horny as their whole persona is related to them wanting to gently caress anthropomorphic animals

i, too, get all anxious and het up about weird sex things i imagine

most people just think they're hosed up and weird and move on, dude

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Man, can you imagine having to go down on Trump I mean can you even imagine

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Avirosb posted:

Man, can you imagine having to go down on Trump I mean can you even imagine

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Avirosb posted:

Your Boys In Blue.

Federal definition of a gang posted:

An association of three or more individuals;
Whose members collectively identify themselves by adopting a group identity, which they use to create an atmosphere of fear or intimidation, frequently by employing one or more of the following: a common name, slogan, identifying sign, symbol, tattoo or other physical marking, style or color of clothing, hairstyle, hand sign or graffiti;
Whose purpose in part is to engage in criminal activity and which uses violence or intimidation to further its criminal objectives.
Whose members engage in criminal activity or acts of juvenile delinquency that if committed by an adult would be crimes with the intent to enhance or preserve the association's power, reputation or economic resources.
The association may also possess some of the following characteristics:
The members may employ rules for joining and operating within the association.
The members may meet on a recurring basis.
The association may provide physical protection of its members from others.
The association may seek to exercise control over a particular geographic location or region, or it may simply defend its perceived interests against rivals.
The association may have an identifiable structure.

I think the police fit this description better than most actual street gangs

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Pictured: Donnie's first and last encounter with a piece of fruit.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

hitchensgoespop posted:

my aunt is a furry and also an extremely not passing trans person and i imagine putting on the fur suit is a way to help her feel more comfortable in her identity and stuff. so im good with it.

there are definitely lots of creepy weird furries but that’s true of everything.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If you hate nazis you're probably cool with me, regardless of what you dress up as in your spare time

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/williamkoenig/status/943229860545286146?s=17

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Flying the star of David in support of the president that's spearheading a massive neo-Nazi resurgence is one of the more 2017 things I've seen

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

oh good

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/...%3D2184%23pti23

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN BACKFIRE

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I was promised a nuclear apocalypse not a loving pandemic apocalypse

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This will probably end well.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

airborne Ebola that is contagious for 96 hours prior to showing any symptoms? Sounds good!

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Like, on one hand this kind of research could bring about advances in understanding how bacteria and viruses evolve into their deadlier strains and provide scientists with tools to combat drug resistant strains. On the other....Super EbolaAIDS...

This is pure happy path reasoning. Odds are they are going to make bioweapons and remake the Spanish Flu, killing us all.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

lmao this is literally some evil movie villain poo poo

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

giving myself and all of my loved ones super saiyan black death 2 to trigger the libs

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

The Spanish Flu wiped out 1/3rds (maybe 2/3rds) of the humans on the planet. Lets gently caress around with it! Sounds like a great idea!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
The most retarded military state in the world will soon have weaponized super AIDS flu. Good. :chaostrump:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Giant meteor / pandemic flu 2020

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"We're not selling enough Nyquil, make colds and flus last for months at a time"

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

friendbot2000 posted:

The Spanish Flu wiped out 1/3rds (maybe 2/3rds) of the humans on the planet. Lets gently caress around with it! Sounds like a great idea!

Sounds like a good start.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

yesss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Remember a few weeks ago when someone in the WH or otherwise in contact with special boy said "If Obama cured cancer Trump would bring it back."?

"Federal officials on Tuesday ended a moratorium imposed three years ago on funding research that alters germs to make them more lethal."

Oh my god you can't make this poo poo up.