Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

LifeSunDeath posted:

can we fastfwd to the future lols where the ultra rich are super pissed and complaining about welfare to the lesser rich and sniping at them tooth and nail? i mean we'd all be soylent meal to brew more robot fuel by then but whatever nbd.

Ahhhh, I see! The creation of this much-fabled middle class!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol a whopping thousand bucks. now compare that as a percentage to the average employee's salary and compare it to where their salary would be if wages had kept up with productivity

also note that they aren't raising wages by $1k

it's a one-time bonus

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol a whopping thousand bucks. now compare that as a percentage to the average employee's salary and compare it to where their salary would be if wages had kept up with productivity

Eh computers and automation helped a lot.

But corporate tax breaks are forever, and one time 1k bonuses are, well one time.

E ^^ :mad:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Eh computers and automation helped a lot.

But corporate tax breaks are forever, and one time 1k bonuses are, well one time.

Hey, Burt Sexual.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

Hey, Burt Sexual.

Hey, MP. Enjoying your new upward mobility?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I’m just going to say it: a neoliberal administration would have been preferable to this.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hey, Burt Sexual.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

a messed up horse posted:

They doubled the standard deduction, which means fewer people will itemize their deductions. You only get a deduction for charitable giving if you itemize. Once people start doing their taxes and connecting the dots, they're going to find a little less incentive to keep writing checks every week.

It was this & the estate tax thing.

Estate taxation basically puts a limit on how much your estate at death has to be worth in order to be taxed by the Feds. It changes every year & is different for couples & single individuals. It is STUPID EASY to get around this limit through a variety of business entities, trusts, charitable distributions, donations etc. to remove assets from a probate estate. An entire cottage industry called "Wealth Management" is set up to employ all sorts of legal chicanery.

The only reason it is even an issue is that the very rich have so much wealth that it actually becomes a problem for them. So they started calling it the "death tax" and pouring money into changing it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Rex-Goliath posted:

also note that they aren't raising wages by $1k

it's a one-time bonus

https://twitter.com/byrosenberg/status/943587309659627520

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hah those sleazy scumbags.

Is there a source though? Like where's the union agreement at.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Dec 20, 2017

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

fruit on the bottom posted:

I’m just going to say it: a neoliberal administration would have been preferable to this.

A random number generator administration would be preferable to this.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hey, Yoss.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

This is fn fantastic. But will be lost in the noise/trump claims.

Re: see the carrier jobs plan

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I-I don't think 🤔 I'm ready ✅😖 for this, Ajit-chan," 👨🏾 said The Internet, 🌐 watching with teary 😢 eyes as the chairman 👨🏾‍⚖️ of the Federal Communications Commission, Ajit Pai, 👨🏾 slowly unzipped 🤐 his khaki 👖 joggers.
"Oh, 🤑 Internet-kun," 🤤 Ajit 👨🏾 moaned. "You have no 🙅🏾‍♂️ idea 💡 how long 🍆 I've waited for this. You 🌐 wouldn't want me to be disappointed, 😡 would you?"
His eyes 👀 crawled hungrily 🤤 over The Internet's sopping 💦 wet routers. 😳 He moved in closer, 😏 gripping ✊🏾 it from behind with his thickly 👌 muscled 💪🏾 arms.
The Internet wept 😪 softly. Tears 😭 were streaming down the trembling 🤕 surface 🍑 of its code. "N-no, Ajit… 👨🏾 I would never…" 🙇‍♀️
"Good," Ajit hissed, 🐍 running his tongue 👅 up The Internet's delicate, exposed 😳 terminals. "I just want you all 😏 to myself, 👨🏾 Internet-kun. I don't want anyone else to have you."
The Internet shivered ❄️ in disgust. 🤢🤮 It weakly 🤒 tried to shove Ajit 👨🏾 off of its body.
"I don't want this, Ajit-chan! I don't want to be hosed 👉🏾👌 by you! If this was a healthy 😄 relationship, you would stop 🛑 pressuring me 🌐 and respect my decision for once." ☝️
Ajit stepped 🚶🏾‍♂️ back, ⬅️ appalled. 😧 His grotesquely 🤫 swollen seven-incher 🍆 protruded like a livid, sexual mushroom 🍄 out the front of his trousers. 👖
"Don't you dare speak 🗣 that way to me, you cheeky 🍑 gently caress!" Ajit 👨🏾 spat. "You think I give two shits 💩 what you want? I'll gently caress 🥖🍩 you whenever I drat well feel like it. Now, spread 🤜🍑🤛 your servers for me 👨🏾 like the good little whore 👩 you are."
"Ajit-chan, 👨🏾 y-you're scaring 😱 me..." The Internet stood for a moment in a stunned, 😨 tearful 😢 silence. 😷
Consumed by a sudden 😳 burst of rage, 🤬 Ajit 👨🏾 roared, 🦁 seized The Internet, 🌐 and thrust it up against 😫 the wall.
"Oh, you're really 🤫 gonna get hosed 🍆🍑 now, you mouthy 🤐 slut," he growled. 🐺
Ignoring The Internet's 🌐 cries 😭 of protest, he forced 😲 his hideous, bloated man-meat 🥩 into the tender 🐔 folds of its ISPs.
"Ajit-chan, 👨🏾 stop- ✋ y-you're hurting 😪 me-"
The Internet sobbed 😭 and struggled, 😩 but Ajit 👨🏾 pinned it down beneath his hulking, muscular 💪🏾 frame.
"Stop fighting 💥 me, you delectable 😋 little tease… I just want that sweet, 🍭 sweet, 🍬 free-market economy 💵 of yours…"
He pumped ✊🏾 his choad 🍖 violently 😫 in and out of The Internet, 🌐 his ears 👂🏾 deaf to its anguished wails. 😭 After loving The Internet 🌐 for what seemed like hours, Ajit 👨🏾 shot 🔫 his sperm 💦💦 inside it with a bestial 🐯 bellow. The thick slime 🤢 of his climax 🤤 began to dry 🏖 inside The Internet, 🌐 clotting and coagulating in its bandwidth.
"Oh, gently caress… 😎 Internet-kun…"
Ajit 👨🏾 pulled out of The Internet 🌐 with a guttural groan. 🤤 The Internet slid to the floor and huddled 👶 there, broken and defiled. 😔😣 It could feel Ajit's 👨🏾 semen 💦 gunking up its websites, slowing 🕑 them down selectively for anyone who didn't 🙅🏾‍♂️ have the money 💵 to get past an overpriced 💰 paywall. ✋
"W-why, Ajit-chan… why would you do this to me…"
Ajit 👨🏾 grinned 😁 despicably, flashing 🌟 his gigantic 😳 teeth. 👄 "Sometimes I just can't help myself, Internet-kun. You know I love 😍❤️ to take what I want." 😤
He 👨🏾 took slow, deliberate strides 🚶🏾‍♂️ towards The Internet 🌐 until his shadow loomed 😨 over it. His shrivelling cock 🍆 dangled 🍒 above it, like an insidious 👺 chandelier. 💡
"I've got you all 😏 to myself, The Internet," he gloated. "Everything you 🌐 are 🤫 belongs to me, and no one ☝️ else.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

already deleted, what was it?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Olanphonia posted:

already deleted, what was it?

Something about how AT&T already agreed to pay those bonuses in a contract negotiation. I think he deleted it because people were pointing out that the contract was for 20K employees but the bonuses announced today are for 200K employees. drat dirty dems spreading fake news!!!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Tax Inductions posted:

Something about how AT&T already agreed to pay those bonuses in a contract negotiation. I think he deleted it because people were pointing out that the contract was for 20K employees but the bonuses announced today are for 200K employees. drat dirty dems spreading fake news!!!

https://twitter.com/byrosenberg/status/943601001323413504

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Burt, what should I spend the $800ish more I'll get back in tax cuts on

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

mike12345 posted:

Idiot american goes to internet, gets pumped with massive shot of fake news, doesn't feel good and votes - TRUMP! Many such cases.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Barron Trump: Origins.

Donald takes him to Doctor. Doctor says "Time for massive injections!" Donald, smart man that he is, asks what they all are for. Doctor explains "Obama makes us do this, pump the kids full of injections. I don't think we need to do it, but it's part of Obamacare."

On the car ride home, Barron changes. Starts talking about trains and Sonic the Hedgehog. Donald is worried, realizes what happened. Decides then and there to repeal Obamacare to save OUR KIDS.

lol

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wowwww that is interesting footage. Bannon come get your man Pence is trying to wreck your home!!!!!!!!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Did you guys talk about how Trump's style has changed? I think Melania has convinced him to listen to her stylist. Or maybe he brought it up himself due to reading peoples comments clowning on his ugly clothes+fit. Interesting.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Looke posted:

I-I don't think 🤔 I'm ready ✅😖 for this, Ajit-chan," 👨🏾 said The Internet, 🌐 watching with teary 😢 eyes as the chairman 👨🏾‍⚖️ of the Federal Communications Commission, Ajit Pai, 👨🏾 slowly unzipped 🤐 his khaki 👖 joggers.
"Oh, 🤑 Internet-kun," 🤤 Ajit 👨🏾 moaned. "You have no 🙅🏾‍♂️ idea 💡 how long 🍆 I've waited for this. You 🌐 wouldn't want me to be disappointed, 😡 would you?"
His eyes 👀 crawled hungrily 🤤 over The Internet's sopping 💦 wet routers. 😳 He moved in closer, 😏 gripping ✊🏾 it from behind with his thickly 👌 muscled 💪🏾 arms.
The Internet wept 😪 softly. Tears 😭 were streaming down the trembling 🤕 surface 🍑 of its code. "N-no, Ajit… 👨🏾 I would never…" 🙇‍♀️
"Good," Ajit hissed, 🐍 running his tongue 👅 up The Internet's delicate, exposed 😳 terminals. "I just want you all 😏 to myself, 👨🏾 Internet-kun. I don't want anyone else to have you."
The Internet shivered ❄️ in disgust. 🤢🤮 It weakly 🤒 tried to shove Ajit 👨🏾 off of its body.
"I don't want this, Ajit-chan! I don't want to be hosed 👉🏾👌 by you! If this was a healthy 😄 relationship, you would stop 🛑 pressuring me 🌐 and respect my decision for once." ☝️
Ajit stepped 🚶🏾‍♂️ back, ⬅️ appalled. 😧 His grotesquely 🤫 swollen seven-incher 🍆 protruded like a livid, sexual mushroom 🍄 out the front of his trousers. 👖
"Don't you dare speak 🗣 that way to me, you cheeky 🍑 gently caress!" Ajit 👨🏾 spat. "You think I give two shits 💩 what you want? I'll gently caress 🥖🍩 you whenever I drat well feel like it. Now, spread 🤜🍑🤛 your servers for me 👨🏾 like the good little whore 👩 you are."
"Ajit-chan, 👨🏾 y-you're scaring 😱 me..." The Internet stood for a moment in a stunned, 😨 tearful 😢 silence. 😷
Consumed by a sudden 😳 burst of rage, 🤬 Ajit 👨🏾 roared, 🦁 seized The Internet, 🌐 and thrust it up against 😫 the wall.
"Oh, you're really 🤫 gonna get hosed 🍆🍑 now, you mouthy 🤐 slut," he growled. 🐺
Ignoring The Internet's 🌐 cries 😭 of protest, he forced 😲 his hideous, bloated man-meat 🥩 into the tender 🐔 folds of its ISPs.
"Ajit-chan, 👨🏾 stop- ✋ y-you're hurting 😪 me-"
The Internet sobbed 😭 and struggled, 😩 but Ajit 👨🏾 pinned it down beneath his hulking, muscular 💪🏾 frame.
"Stop fighting 💥 me, you delectable 😋 little tease… I just want that sweet, 🍭 sweet, 🍬 free-market economy 💵 of yours…"
He pumped ✊🏾 his choad 🍖 violently 😫 in and out of The Internet, 🌐 his ears 👂🏾 deaf to its anguished wails. 😭 After loving The Internet 🌐 for what seemed like hours, Ajit 👨🏾 shot 🔫 his sperm 💦💦 inside it with a bestial 🐯 bellow. The thick slime 🤢 of his climax 🤤 began to dry 🏖 inside The Internet, 🌐 clotting and coagulating in its bandwidth.
"Oh, gently caress… 😎 Internet-kun…"
Ajit 👨🏾 pulled out of The Internet 🌐 with a guttural groan. 🤤 The Internet slid to the floor and huddled 👶 there, broken and defiled. 😔😣 It could feel Ajit's 👨🏾 semen 💦 gunking up its websites, slowing 🕑 them down selectively for anyone who didn't 🙅🏾‍♂️ have the money 💵 to get past an overpriced 💰 paywall. ✋
"W-why, Ajit-chan… why would you do this to me…"
Ajit 👨🏾 grinned 😁 despicably, flashing 🌟 his gigantic 😳 teeth. 👄 "Sometimes I just can't help myself, Internet-kun. You know I love 😍❤️ to take what I want." 😤
He 👨🏾 took slow, deliberate strides 🚶🏾‍♂️ towards The Internet 🌐 until his shadow loomed 😨 over it. His shrivelling cock 🍆 dangled 🍒 above it, like an insidious 👺 chandelier. 💡
"I've got you all 😏 to myself, The Internet," he gloated. "Everything you 🌐 are 🤫 belongs to me, and no one ☝️ else.

wtf

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Laurenz posted:

its like a cult

like?

lol

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
cult without personality

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JaneMayerNYer/status/943538044866646017
ensuring that this thread will be well stocked with lols into the future

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Welp, time to move to Madagascar, who's with me? We

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Madagascar closes it's borders.

:argh:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
All these guys are trying to put one on your Mr. Trump they are using flattery to get you to sign off to things that will benefit THEM but they talk behind your back and will throw you under the bus to protect themselves. What happened to that TRUE ALPHA Trump that was going to stick it to these swampmen where is the man the nubile young women (very attractive, hb 8 and higher!) of this country fantasized about and fell for....

Svensken
May 29, 2010
America hired a swamp creature to drain the swamp.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Skypie posted:

Burt, what should I spend the $800ish more I'll get back in tax cuts on

I’d recommend a trip to Aruba (stay at the Hyatt regency), take the rest and save it for ur kids college.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/JaneMayerNYer/status/943538044866646017
ensuring that this thread will be well stocked with lols into the future

you'll be able to tell the trump stazi youths by their little human being dog grin.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hey, Burt Sexual.

Burt Sexual posted:

Three dudes that benefitted from the tax bill! :wow:

I hold no ill will towards you, but I do lol at microcosms of irony. The contrast between the masses' rightly entitled bitching and, "oh, well, I guess upward mobility now" is p great itt

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Dec 20, 2017

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

I’d recommend a trip to Aruba (stay at the Hyatt regency), take the rest and save it for ur kids college.

I'm probs gonna start a 529 sometime in the next year or so.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

ok we're 1 step away from drinking the koolaid

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote:

US President Donald Trump has threatened to cut off financial aid to countries that back a United Nations resolution opposing the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Earlier this month, Mr Trump took that step amid international criticism.
"They take hundreds of millions of dollars and even billions of dollars, and then they vote against us," he told reporters at the White House.
"Let them vote against us. We'll save a lot. We don't care."
His comments come ahead of a UN General Assembly vote on a resolution opposing any recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
The draft resolution does not mention the US, but says any decisions on Jerusalem should be cancelled.
Earlier, US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley warned member states that President Trump had asked her to report on "who voted against us" on Thursday.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42431095

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Yes yes. Make the whole world hate us.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
Putin's subordinates are working overtime cleaning the jizz stains out of his pants

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Yes yes. Make the whole world hate us.
Lol yeah "make".

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Giving you money means I own you = literally how Republicans think

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Waffle House posted:

Three dudes that benefitted from the tax bill! :wow:

I hold no ill will towards you, but I do lol at microcosms of irony. The contrast between the masses' rightly entitled bitching and, "oh, well, I guess upward mobility now" is p great itt

Apart from maybe making a bit more off my stock dividends if you guys gently caress up your taxes I don't have any beef in this, I live in social democratic paradise scandinavia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

communism bitch posted:

how did this dude get hes dick shooted off

With a gun