Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drat horror queefs posted:

Giving you money means I own you = literally how Republicans think

Pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Is there video evidence of Trump actually swinging a golf club? I have a hard time believing his body is capable of such a feat. He can barely hold a bottle of water up to his mouth without using two hands.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Waffle House posted:

Three dudes that benefitted from the tax bill! :wow:

I hold no ill will towards you, but I do lol at microcosms of irony. The contrast between the masses' rightly entitled bitching and, "oh, well, I guess upward mobility now" is p great itt

Lol what? Dude I'm poor as gently caress

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Sooner or later, all of America's sports turn into Calvinball

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Nobody on these forums will benefit from the tax bill

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jose please probate any who say they will

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Minimalist Program posted:

Apart from maybe making a bit more off my stock dividends if you guys gently caress up your taxes I don't have any beef in this, I live in social democratic paradise scandinavia

I hold no beef, but am pleased to see that someone is getting something out of the golden poo poo-show

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Putin right now: "The mad oval office actually did it!"

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Trump just said it was rocket fuel for the american economy

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
A am going to benefit from the tax bill and my otherkin is an incredibly rich white old man

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

moose face posted:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Stay prayed up 2018!!!!!!! The demonry is off the charts with these men. It's sad Trump is allowing all this. Nobody loves him enough to use a lay a foundation to blend his tanner with his pale skin under his eyes it would look so much better!!!

Pussy Quipped posted:

Is there video evidence of Trump actually swinging a golf club? I have a hard time believing his body is capable of such a feat. He can barely hold a bottle of water up to his mouth without using two hands.

Looks like he lost weight recently. The admin won't tell the truth about his health though.

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/JaneMayerNYer/status/943538044866646017
ensuring that this thread will be well stocked with lols into the future

This has going on for a long time! Bannon loves tapping youngish men their minds are easy to mold and he loves playing father figure.

i like that fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 21, 2017

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Oh my loving God Donald Trump is god drat President of the United States of America holy poo poo

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
How the gently caress is it that 12 months later it still hits you like a god drat brick through the window and it just completely incapacitates you? "Holy gently caress how... how.....?"

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Remember this video with the slurring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmk6oC2CuT0

Recall who is staring behind him like YES I got him right where I want him he is following orders. Then the flattery? Trump better wake the fuxxx up!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm rooting for a modern-day Ides of March if you catch my drift :grin:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I hope Kim Jong-un nukes the capital

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

do not give that dog its proper name or you will be probated in two weeks' time

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

thinkin bout them teens

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

How many people will Trump have to fire before he finds one who will fire the Special Prosecutor?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We Know Catheters posted:

I hope Kim Jong-un nukes the capital

What about the Smithsonian museums? :(

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Perfect

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

I’d recommend a trip to Aruba (stay at the Hyatt regency), take the rest and save it for ur kids college.

Riu Palace or nothing, what kind of 1%-er are you????

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Should have expected it, but I wasn't at the time. Got a good LOL out of me when I moused over the spoiler.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Bundy case: Judge declares mistrial over 2014 armed standoff

LAS VEGAS — A U.S. judge in Nevada declared a mistrial Wednesday in the case against a states' rights figure, his two sons and another man accused of leading a 2014 armed standoff with federal agents during a cattle grazing dispute.

Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro in Las Vegas dismissed a jury seated last month for the long-awaited trial of Cliven Bundy, his sons Ryan and Ammon Bundy and self-styled Montana militia leader Ryan Payne.

It is the latest in a string of failed prosecutions in Nevada and Oregon against those who have opposed federal control of vast swaths of land in the American West.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bundy-standoff-judge-declares-mistrial-case-over-2014-armed-standoff-n831526?cid=public-rss_20171220

pro;tip, be a white guy and have guns and be all MAGA and you too can win!!!!

this countries hosed.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol Trump commuted the sentence of Sholom Rubashkin, a slaughterhouse CEO who was tried for child labor abuses as well as animal cruelty. The best people! We!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

Bundy case: Judge declares mistrial over 2014 armed standoff

LAS VEGAS — A U.S. judge in Nevada declared a mistrial Wednesday in the case against a states' rights figure, his two sons and another man accused of leading a 2014 armed standoff with federal agents during a cattle grazing dispute.

Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro in Las Vegas dismissed a jury seated last month for the long-awaited trial of Cliven Bundy, his sons Ryan and Ammon Bundy and self-styled Montana militia leader Ryan Payne.

It is the latest in a string of failed prosecutions in Nevada and Oregon against those who have opposed federal control of vast swaths of land in the American West.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bundy-standoff-judge-declares-mistrial-case-over-2014-armed-standoff-n831526?cid=public-rss_20171220

pro;tip, be a white guy and have guns and be all MAGA and you too can win!!!!

this countries hosed.

Most of the jury pool in those areas probably sympathize with them

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

boy they really hosed up there

but that's not trump, and not a lol

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

The one funny thing about that standoff was when the feds went to pull over their van and the one guy got out like "let's make our big stand!" and the Bundy's just stayed in the car and watched as their buddy got blown away by the feds.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Holy gently caress that was three years ago

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Lime Tonics posted:

this countries hosed.

the gop is having trouble coming up with the votes necessary to keep the federal government funded past friday at midnight

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/365927-trouble-brewing-as-gop-struggles-with-spending-bill-votes

if the government shuts down the same week they passed this tax bill for billionaires, just lol

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

fruit on the bottom posted:

I’m just going to say it: a neoliberal administration would have been preferable to this.

Having a neoliberal administration previously, (on top of 8 years of Dubya before that) is what gave us this administration.

And regardless, we would have still had Trump winning in 2020.

Killer_B fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Dec 21, 2017

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

moose face posted:

While he's holding a lighter behind his back.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Lol I just saw a Ben Shapiro post in my FB feed and it's full of comments saying "uhuh see AT&T is giving bonuses, cutting business taxes is good!"

How did people get so dumb lmao

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/943653602408595457?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?
https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/943653602408595457

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/943654321928921089

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

communism bitch posted:

how did this dude get hes dick shooted off

At hospital, lost penit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
From my Goontoon thread :smaug:

Only registered members can see post attachments!