Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
So my son will be 8 soon and a very good friend of mine makes cakes and every year she asked what he wants, this year was Trump Illuminati - She loves doing these cos my son is a bit mental

It's all edible too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bmac32
Nov 25, 2012

What the hell is wrong with the sound in that? Do the ships actually sound like that?

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

peter gabriel posted:

It's all edible too!

The fact that isn't the newbie avatar shows how much of a trash site this really is.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Dusty Lens posted:

The fact that isn't the newbie avatar shows how much of a trash site this really is.

I keep walking in my kitchen and laughing my rear end off, I'll get some pics from other angles

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:
https://i.imgur.com/sI506TD.mp4

have my snacks for tomorrow.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

XK posted:

Car tires are often ~30 psi. Truck tires can be around 100 psi. Large airplanes around 200 psi. Normal Earth atmospheric pressure is ~14 psi, so a tire going from a 14 environment to a 0 environment is basically just like adding 14 psi, a non-event. Your car will have a stiff ride, but the truck and airplane won't even notice.

Thanks. Guess I should have added on that Ben Lesnick, Developer is a co-pilot so how does that affect things?

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Colostomy Bag posted:

Thanks. Guess I should have added on that Ben Lesnick, Developer is a co-pilot so how does that affect things?

Naturally you will need a counterweight for his bulk, otherwise the whole vehicle will lean to one side.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

"and don't forget to keep your eyes frosty kid,it's my last space day on the space job and then i retire to blargulon 7 to canoodle three titted hookers and play space poker"

sorry i blacked out there,what were we talking about?

I know you aim to misbehave, but that was a one in a million shot, kid!

And I know you’ll be back! Riding in your space choppa!

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Codezombie posted:

I was around in the 80's, the 80's sucked. I'm glad it's gone.

Why the sudden interest in that lovely decade all of a sudden?

The 80's was at it best in Grand Thief Auto:Vice City :colbert:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Sarsapariller posted:

Begin the declarations of faith!

See if you can figure out who the Oasis employees are now! It’s going to be like whack a mole.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hold on guys, I think I just found all the Squadron 42 cutscenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTosK80Wfk

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Pharohman777 posted:

Naturally you will need a counterweight for his bulk, otherwise the whole vehicle will lean to one side.

This is why the tank has a gun on one side

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Sabreseven posted:

Looks like a "Megaforce" toy tank, circa 1989. :)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
STAR CITIZEN EXPLAINED IN ONE GIF!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I get a little sad when I remember almost nothing new is going to be added to SC before it finally collapses

Imagining a Star Citizen implemented mecha combiner, in the current game, just slays me. Picturing someone clipping through the leg pilot's cockpit and forcing the combiner to kick itself repeatedly in the rear end until it runs into a ramp and explodes... Ah, the things that could be.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

peter gabriel posted:

This is why the tank has a gun on one side

So every Citizen gets a free Ben Lesnick in every tank?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Trilobite posted:

They can't do that: Chris hasn't seen Mortal Engines yet! Until an actual filmmaker does something first, how can Chris's vision include it?

Well now we know what’s coming next.

And he’s already scooped Ready Player One because he’s already stolen all the ideas too. :tinfoil:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

XK posted:

It's a mining ship, because the rotating portions are for

are they meant to be artifical gravity centrifuge things? arent they way too small for that to work?

also i didnt know they were making a mortal engines movie, that was my favourite book series when I was a kid

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

peter gabriel posted:

So my son will be 8 soon and a very good friend of mine makes cakes and every year she asked what he wants, this year was Trump Illuminati - She loves doing these cos my son is a bit mental

It's all edible too!

Literally amazing!!!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Pharohman777 posted:

Have you ever tried getting one out?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

juggalo baby coffin posted:

are they meant to be artifical gravity centrifuge things? arent they way too small for that to work?

also i didnt know they were making a mortal engines movie, that was my favourite book series when I was a kid

Time to insert the cat going apeshit vs. that ship jpeg.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

not using the flying motorcycle on to the plane gif was a huge mistake

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

The Titanic posted:

Literally amazing!!!

You can't see it there but the sponge inside is a rainbow because it's become a tradition that when she asks what colour cake he wants he says 'all the colours' :v:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

D_Smart posted:

Yeah, I'm aware. I'm going to start spilling the beans ahead of that.

So in otherwords, you are going to pull the same thing you do after you see a movie. You should.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Pharohman777 posted:

methane engine

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

big nipples big life posted:

not using the flying motorcycle on to the plane gif was a huge mistake

Well why don't YOU post it then? :colbert:

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

Colostomy Bag posted:

So did Illfonic.

:eyepop:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

peter gabriel posted:

You can't see it there but the sponge inside is a rainbow because it's become a tradition that when she asks what colour cake he wants he says 'all the colours' :v:

That is amazing and she is so cool and talented. :)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tomorrow the live stream will just be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdekgxJ9JpQ

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Lol the Reddit thread about how all they're getting tomorrow is Morrow Tour 2.0 is basically the saddest thing in the whole world. Diehards like moist towel and bribase are basically on suicide watch. Holy gently caress tomorrow is gonna own so hard.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Almost the year 3000 and we don't have Bolos yet? Shameful :colbert:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

Lol the Reddit thread about how all they're getting tomorrow is Morrow Tour 2.0

Hang on is this true?

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

I guess we'll have to wait till to-MORROW

Oooh October bet they're gonna have something good.

Oh baby it's November and that means sale HYPE show me them reveals.

Oh poo poo honeychop it's December and you know they're gonna be dropping those reveals like mad.

January! Oh This is gonna be the one. Buckle up and grab your frosty we're going full frontal on these reveals.

Maybe gamescon they'll show something.

Dusty Lens fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Dec 21, 2017

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

People working through Christmas on 3.0

Now that's the saddest thing.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

Lol the Reddit thread about how all they're getting tomorrow is Morrow Tour 2.0 is basically the saddest thing in the whole world. Diehards like moist towel and bribase are basically on suicide watch. Holy gently caress tomorrow is gonna own so hard.

Sounds like you need to be the bigger man and set them straight. It is your destiny. Are you ready to answer the call?

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Beet Wagon posted:

When they see my Twitter feed tomorrow ahead of the show, they're going to be breathing into paper bags.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

Hang on is this true?

Next Squadron 42 update after tomorrow is Jan 25th.

reddit suicide pact thread is good reading:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/7l2ug2/tomorrow_will_show_npc_interaction_on_the_idris/

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

You know the game is just about ready for release when they need another month to put material together for a cutscene.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
I think CIG is going to surprise us all by releasing a 1-mission demo of SQ42 in time for christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

D_Smart posted:

When they see my Twitter feed tomorrow ahead of the show, they're going to be breathing into paper bags.

Sounds like you'll be unleashing some... fire and fury? :grin: