Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Oh Snapple! posted:

I'm legitimately pumped about doing these interludes once I finish London. There's so much good stuff to unlock.

I look forward to unlocking the stargen buff for Hans so he has one more 80% chance to miss. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Just finally got around to beating Okeanos. Really don't like the final boss mobs. They're just a smidge frustrating.

Time for London to kick my teeth in.
Hektor is a cheating rear end in a top hat. Spamming his ridiculous paralysis+NP drain more than humanly possible just stunlocks your team if you aren't dealt the right cards (the card RNG hates you).
The pillars are too much trouble for me not to go triple Berserker and try to burst them down ASAP.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I have an ipad now so I'm finally starting this tonight

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I’ve done Mephisto’s Interlude, I’m now down with the clown.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Just unlocked gear city just in time when everyone in my roster is asking for some. I'm also really enjoying Hans and Waver giving Nursery Rhyme massive criticals with Knight's Pride on.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Used the summon ticket from my daily rewards and got Tamamo-no-Mae :eyepop:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

MonsieurChoc posted:

I’ve done Mephisto’s Interlude, I’m now down with the clown.

Spoilers the dark carnival was about Christianity all along

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Finished London. I like how I kept thinking "Wow that was a cool/rough final boss fight" about three times, forgetting there were still more mission arrows left. :v: Mordred was good and I'm definitely gonna throw a 10 roll or two at trying to get her during Saber Wars.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
She's not on rateup during Saber Wars. Salter, Nero and MHX are the banner Servants for that event.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I dont think Mordred is a saberface

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

Spoilers the dark carnival was about Christianity all along

:sparkles:MiRaClEs:sparkles:

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Vengarr posted:

Consider playing Hollow/Ataraxia if you haven't already, it's got some really excellent slice-of-life to go with some drat good fights. They just released a voice-acted version too.

Cool I'll check it out.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Pureauthor posted:

She's not on rateup during Saber Wars. Salter, Nero and MHX are the banner Servants for that event.

Yeah whoops I got my Saber+Umu mixed up. I'll be rolling on both banners anyways... maybe

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

RMZXAnarchy posted:

When is Fugi-nee able to be summoned? After London or another chapter?

fuggy nee

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Anyone still having login problems?

Tired Moritz posted:

I dont think Mordred is a saberface
I believe she does count going off of the Traits page on the wiki(s).

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Dec 21, 2017

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Man how do people farm the christmas boxes for so long. I'm at 16 and I'm so tired

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

boredsatellite posted:

Man how do people farm the christmas boxes for so long. I'm at 16 and I'm so tired

Obsessive compulsion? :v:

If you're tired at 16, you are probably good to chill; that's close to enough skill gems to get level 7 for any skill on any class in the game.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

After clearing the Singularity, I did a single roll on a whim. Gold orbs, Mordred popped out.

I can only assume the sheer concentration of Arturia I assembled for the penultimate battle counted as a catalyst:

And so my continues my streak of stumbling into every Saberface except Nero, despite her being the only one I've seriously chased so far.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

I have gotten almost every 4* servant at this point, but Nero continues to elude me as well. At least I can get her guaranteed in .. about one and a half year (?) when we get the 4* ticket in NA, if I haven‘t gotten a Nero by then.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
I have most of the 4* except the ones I really want, like Nero.

At least Nobu says Umu.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

SpaceDrake posted:

Obsessive compulsion? :v:

If you're tired at 16, you are probably good to chill; that's close to enough skill gems to get level 7 for any skill on any class in the game.

Recently maxed skilled some servants so I need to stock up and I'm jobless right now so I got nothing better to do. Hopefully I can get enough mana prisms off this to max out lunchtime and then start on the mona lisa

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

I just managed to limit break a Prisma Cosmos CE through dumb gacha luck. Would it be worth using it over Formalcraft for Vlad? Now that his NP will do decent dmg after the interlude maybe the dmg boost of Formalcraft is not as needed? 10% NP per turn sounds decent for him on paper given his poo poo NP gain.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Nyarlabaoth posted:

I just managed to limit break a Prisma Cosmos CE through dumb gacha luck. Would it be worth using it over Formalcraft for Vlad? Now that his NP will do decent dmg after the interlude maybe the dmg boost of Formalcraft is not as needed? 10% NP per turn sounds decent for him on paper given his poo poo NP gain.

He's strongest in an arts team where his gain is gonna be from vampirism and chains and such. Cosmos is fine on him but I think formalcraft is probably better.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I think formalcraft is still better on him and if you have a tamamo then give that prisma cosmos to her.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Prisma Cosmos is for support servants that you don't expect to be attacking much with such as Tamamo, Hans, etc.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I think formalcraft is still better on him and if you have a tamamo then give that prisma cosmos to her.

That's what I do and it's awesome. Looking forward to doing his np interlude soon.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

So, I succumbed to weakness and tossed some stones at a multi.

I was well rewarded with a new Mordred friend.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mordred seems cool and now all those quartz we just got are tempting me

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
You know who else is cool

Tesla. Tesla is cool.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Taciturn Tactician posted:

He's strongest in an arts team where his gain is gonna be from vampirism and chains and such. Cosmos is fine on him but I think formalcraft is probably better.

Thanks, I will stick to Formalcraft then and put the Prisma Cosmos on Tamamo. After all Tamamo NP will fill Vlad's NP bar just the same. Will see how it compares to Fragments. I just love the Arts team setup so I wanted to brainstorm different CE ideas for it.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Pureauthor posted:

You know who else is cool

Tesla. Tesla is cool.

Yeah Mordred didn't come so I'm gonna wait for Tesla to also not come.

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007

Nyarlabaoth posted:

A large chunk of his NP gain comes from using his NP with stuff like formal craft. Because it hits 10 times and each hit gives him gauge based on his np gain

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Nyarlabaoth posted:

Now that his NP will do decent dmg after the interlude maybe the dmg boost of Formalcraft is not as needed? 10% NP per turn sounds decent for him on paper given his poo poo NP gain.

more damage just compounds the effectiveness of additional damage boosts. he is your dps after all

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Darn it, I'm really tempted to roll for Lancer Alter once the banner changes. Not only is she a good lancer, she's story locked so is a pain in the rear end to get.

On the other hand, I really want Mysterious Heroine X and there's no way I'm putting cash into both gatchas.

Does Lancer alter get rate ups after this? I know that saber wars is my best chnce to get Mysterious Heroine X so I'm probably best off blowing all my quartz on that right?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think almost without exception every banner servant appears multiple times, some more than others (Jeanne Alter famously has only appeared a couple of times).

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

Nyeehg posted:

Does Lancer alter get rate ups after this? I know that saber wars is my best chnce to get Mysterious Heroine X so I'm probably best off blowing all my quartz on that right?

Lancer Alter does, yes, with her next rate-up being the anniversary, and one or two others afterwards I believe. Meanwhile, Saber Wars is the only time MHX has appeared, so if you want her, now is literally the only chance to get her unless NA does something different.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Anyone still having login problems?
I believe she does count going off of the Traits page on the wiki(s).

She's a perfect genetic copy of the Saberface Queen. Of course she counts as one.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nate RFB posted:

I think almost without exception every banner servant appears multiple times, some more than others (Jeanne Alter famously has only appeared a couple of times).

Speaking of good friend Jalter, is there any sort of ballpark guess as to when she gets released?
Like next spring? Summer? 2019?

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Of servants who've been in the game for a while, MHX is by far the rarest - she's only been on her own banner, and a single 1-pull only guaranteed 5* banner.

Jalter is indeed another rare one, tied with Void Shiki in only appearing on her own banner, one other normal banner, and one 1-pull only guaranteed 5* banner.

the_steve posted:

Speaking of good friend Jalter, is there any sort of ballpark guess as to when she gets released?
Like next spring? Summer? 2019?

Going by the JPN schedule, she'll be released in this coming April.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I spent a single ticket on the banner on a whim, and got Fran.

I know she is a bad hero but she is just so grunty I want to use her. She will pair well with Marie.