Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
what's everyone's fav keven skin. initially i liked justicar keven the most but i'm leaning towards mecha keven these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Clearly I was on to something.

Why did I stop

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I have a 100% win rate with Trundle and therefore will be playing him until I get back up to a rank where people know what to do at all against him.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
look he's just a very attractive devourer of sentience

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

I too need to play more Shuma-Gorath: Purple Edition

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Count Bleck posted:

I too need to play more Shuma-Gorath: Purple Edition

He has a pretty good Gold Edition too

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Rygar201 posted:

He has a pretty good Gold Edition too

I like his base skin so much I can't imagine spending money on another one.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Read this

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

And this.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Heh yeah, what weirdos needing emotional support after abuse/mental illness. Sever

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Dude maybe you need to read that page if you think mutual emotional support is automatically co-dependency based on zero warning signs.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Arena of valor seems fun and good and the twisted fate clone is mega op.

Batsmen when tho?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Batsmen when tho?

Wat

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

76% winrate on Galio, I never should have doubted the big boy.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

http://toucharcade.com/2017/12/19/arena-of-valor-launch-day-review/

tl;dr Tencent made a mobile clone of LoL, it just got released in NA, it apparently features DC Comics characters in some regions?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

They're putting it on Switch as well so it'll be a console MOBA that isn't Smite at last.

PederP
Nov 20, 2009

TheTofuShop posted:

76% winrate on Galio, I never should have doubted the big boy.

Yeah, he rekindled my enjoyment of the game when I skeptically picked him up despite being a bit miffed at his rework changing his visuals so much (pre-rework Gatekeeper Galio was one of my favorite skins). It feels good playing him. There's an oomph to his abilities and I love the way he transitions between bully and bodyguard. When I'm not playing him myself, it always warms my heart to see him on my team.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Sometimes I feel bad about loving with people on the League reddit but then I remember that like 90% of the people on reddit are clones of hashinshin and I feel good again

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
[rolling around in pig poo poo with pigs at the pig farm] sometimes i feel bad about doing this but then i remember that most of these pigs are SUPER dumb lol

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yes that's exactly what I mean

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lovechop posted:

[rolling around in pig poo poo with pigs at the pig farm] sometimes i feel bad about doing this but then i remember that most of these pigs are SUPER dumb lol

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Batsmen when tho?

yeah apparently this game is super popular in china? idk but everyone on the NA server blows rear end and im farming them for ez wins.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Radical posted:

yeah apparently this game is super popular in china? idk but everyone on the NA server blows rear end and im farming them for ez wins.

Hah yeah, I’m a silver for life in league and feel like a god playing this, they are insanely bad.

Really enjoying the league trappings but sped up, no last hitting is nice too

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I feel like some of these are weird.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Really enjoying the league trappings but sped up, no last hitting is nice too

This is what drew me into HOTS for a while actually, I liked how games were generally 20-30 minutes instead of 40-50 and global team xp gain/talents instead of last hit cash felt way more streamlined and nice

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Lovechop posted:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

hey man, pigs are cool and chill buds.

also a lot of relationships are codependent so ive got your back mikujin

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Lovechop posted:

lol

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
new urgot is very scary i finally played a game with one and he wrecked our poppy top then came mid for my malzahar soul

that ult is horrific :gibs:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Kitfox88 posted:

new urgot is very scary i finally played a game with one and he wrecked our poppy top then came mid for my malzahar soul

that ult is horrific :gibs:

New Urgot's ult is the most awesome thing, he impales you with a chain, throws you in a grinder and anyone who sees it runs in fear.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I love urgots ult. It's metal as gently caress.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

New Urgot's ult is probably one of the most viscerally satisfying ults in the entire game.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Also benign chains appear on your screen to remind you that you've been smooshed into nourishing nutrients by Urgot, the delightfully friendly local butcher

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
whys urgot ult like 14000 range tho

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's time for URF again so you know what that mean!! It's time for The Fast: Tokyo Drift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA5yRlC5Uk4

We regret to inform you Tokyo Drift has been canceled

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

el dingo posted:

Also benign chains appear on your screen to remind you that you've been smooshed into nourishing nutrients by Urgot, the delightfully friendly local butcher

the screen effects like that are loving awful and i wish you could turn them off

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

This is by far the best shop I've ever received.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSaCBbZyZHE

Rammus status: Still owns. Best voice acting.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
hey wtf

when did they remove lasers from the towers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Methanar posted:

hey wtf