Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Personally, I can't actually refocus my eyes quick enough to look away from the notes to the timing judgement, but TD does actually break it down like that in-game. That's most of the reason why I'm annoyed they're combined on the results screen.

Yeah, that was more of a statement about not-TD. At least in TD if I'm doing a stream of Fasts (quite possible) I can vaguely comprehend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Good news everyone, I now have an idolized UR in SIF with a real center skill!

…hosed up it happened for aqours before us, tho.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Zenostein posted:

Good news everyone, I now have an idolized UR in SIF with a real center skill!

…hosed up it happened for aqours before us, tho.

Nice UR, still gonna get a DIE from me because I haven't pulled one in forever.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh yeah, from yesterday. SR, but it's the card I've been wanting most for nearly 6 months now

also veering off-topic, but it's the same VA so it counts

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Polsy posted:

Oh yeah, from yesterday. SR, but it's the card I've been wanting most for nearly 6 months now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Nice redhead Miki

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

cisneros posted:

Nice redhead Miki

Maybe she dyes it, as per this expert reconstruction.

Not sure how to feel about this:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Is it actually ending, or is that some sort of [hilariously] underwhelming two-year login bonus?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It's the latter. Underwhelming aside it felt weird that they "bothered" though I guess it's possible they've had that set up since launch.

Actually I just checked the news box and there's a post from 2 months ago saying 'it seems like the app works ok on iOS 11 but if you have any problems let us know' so they're in some kind of 'it's not dead, but also we're not going to put in more than the minimum effort' state.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Got over my dismay at overplaying for Love Live CDs at the Kinokuniya booth at AnimeNYC last month, and made a trip over to Bryant Park to see if they had any new ones, and maybe to pick up the Aqours art book. Found a Christmas gift to myself, I guess, though I know I probably overpaid for it:

I guess I didn't know each of the Aqours CDs I have had a cover art sticker in the liner notes until I opened up My Mai Tonight at home and it fell out of the case when the notes came loose. I had to check all of my other Aqours CDs for them, and all of them had them except for Strawberry Trapper.

Now if only they had Yume Kataru yori Yume Utaou. I want that Sunshine Pikapikka Ondo.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RESERVED TICKETS TO SEE DAY 1 AND DAY 2 OF THE iM@S LIVE VIEWING IN JANUARY!!!!

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Also, William Shatner answers life's most important question:
https://mobile.twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/942966660356435968

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RESERVED TICKETS TO SEE DAY 1 AND DAY 2 OF THE iM@S LIVE VIEWING IN JANUARY!!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Aren't you in Korea too?

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I'm in the awful limbo of there might be family stuff or there might not be family stuff so I cannot commit

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ah, the pain of new years.

I checked with my family beforehand.

Besides, you can cancel up to 24 hours before without paying I think.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Well I guess in that case...

I'll mull over that for now

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yep.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

holy hell 동대문 is pretty much gone and 신촌 is 3/4 full too. poo poo

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah if it wasn't for Polsy informing me literally 1 hour before tickets began, I might not have known.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I wonder if taking my Aqours glowstick would be considered rude.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also Dongdaemun and COEX are always the first to get filled in these situations.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Hate-Senpai posted:

I wonder if taking my Aqours glowstick would be considered rude.

It's a power play.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Vitamean posted:

It's a power play.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
an awaken the power play

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Does powerplay now mean "get murdered by some otaku?"

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees

Zenostein posted:

Does powerplay now mean "get murdered by some otaku?"

Just don't taiga and you'll be fine!!!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
So how has Ultra-Rare-Mas been going for everyone? I'm at 9 URs since last night because I burned my Halloween Kanan stock as the rate up is too nuts to pass up, and well, 9 URs in 11 Scout 11s is crazy.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Dexanth posted:

So how has Ultra-Rare-Mas been going for everyone? I'm at 9 URs since last night because I burned my Halloween Kanan stock as the rate up is too nuts to pass up, and well, 9 URs in 11 Scout 11s is crazy.

Rory crosses another person off her hug list

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Dexanth posted:

Good god.

Allarion posted:

Rory crosses another person off her hug list

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

:unsmigghh:

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Dexanth posted:

christ

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

it's idol christmas and i'm frowning

good job

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Dexanth posted:

Wow, DIE.

I blew my loveca stock trying to get a Tennis UR from the latest set the last day of the event, and all I got was a single SR.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Christmas Pana in my first of two 10+1, Idol Honk from a green ticket at login earlier. That's all, and neither fits spec so they will both be sacrificed once a good enough UR is in the shop.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I too have plucked fruit from the UR tree (also SSRs, but I'm not sure where they fit into this metaphor)

lotta Umi SSRs (and others, most that will become stickers), a beautiful Kanan (that I have in JP), the most excellent Angel Mari, and the motherfucking frying pan Nico bitches

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I too have plucked fruit from the UR tree (also SSRs, but I'm not sure where they fit into this metaphor)

lotta Umi SSRs (and others, most that will become stickers), a beautiful Kanan (that I have in JP), the most excellent Angel Mari, and the motherfucking frying pan Nico bitches

That's a lot of die.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Yup, someone else needs to die. Why did I not wait to spend my loveca on this box?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

BanG Dream name markup is unstoppable. Appropriate time for it, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Welp, Adventure Stroll (or Osanpo Rally, if you prefer the JP term) 2 was delayed on EN because of rollout problems despite maintenance. At lease we get 3 apoligems, though I had stockpiled a bunch of LP and was about to get another bar full with a level up rollover I had set up for e day the event was supposed to start... Oh well, just hope K-lab fixes it soon.