Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
In a vacuum, that’s not a minus five stars deal or anything, but it was pure poo poo to cap off one of the worst booked months in WWE recent memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

HM - 2017/11/22 - NXT - WWE UK Title - Pete Dunne (c) vs Johnny Gargano

Great TV match and loved how convinced Gargano was of Dunne losing that mouthguard.
I don't like non-UK wrestlers challenging for the UK Title, but the two had fantastic chemistry and fun to see them square off.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

mkay0 posted:

In a vacuum, that’s not a minus five stars deal or anything, but it was pure poo poo to cap off one of the worst booked months in WWE recent memory.

the first half of it was a lot of fun but boy when it went downhill it went down hard

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MOTYC - Dana Brooke vs. Asuka, Raw 11/27

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

sportsgenius86 posted:

Second. Best match I've seen in a long time.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

Third. Total tour de force performance from both of them

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hell, 4th

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
HM - Cobb & Elgin vs. Best Friends - NJPW Tag League - 11/30 - I guess nobody told these guys it's just the Tag League.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Price Check posted:

HM - Cobb & Elgin vs. Best Friends - NJPW Tag League - 11/30 - I guess nobody told these guys it's just the Tag League.

2nd

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Price Check posted:

Third.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Price Check posted:

nth

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Price Check posted:

Yeah agreed was good

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Price Check posted:

nth. Both teams were really loving good.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Price Check posted:

This match was very good

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
HM - Kassius Ohno vs Johnny Gargano - NXT 12/6 - Great slugfest with both guys in their best roles. Definitely helps that the Full Sail crowd woke up for this one.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

HM - Dragon Gate Korakuen 12/5: Verserk (T-Hawk, Eita, El Lindaman) vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii, and CIMA

The Millennials are back together again and it feels so good. Also worth a watch for Mochizuki repeatedly clowning Lindman.

MOTYC - Dragon Gate Korakuen 12/5: The Children of Korakuen Hall vs. Doi Darts

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WMOTY: Bad Luck Fale vs BUSHI - NJPW World Tag League Finals 12/11

God this was so lame. And short. And with such a terrible ending.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Jerusalem posted:

I'd downgrade it to an WM/HM. At least it was short.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Roman Reigns (C) vs Cesaro for the Intercontinental Title - WWE Raw 12/11

This was a great match, expertly paced with an drat good ending.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I'm going to second this one. I could tell what they wanted but it needed a lot more BUSHI dodging Fale's lumbering swings before Fale completely clubbers him.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I just watched BUSHI/Fale and it was really bad, but I can't give it a vote over anything else that's been nominated.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Shuji Ishikawa & Suwama vs Kento Miyahara & Yoshitatsu AJPW Real World Tag League 12/12

Not sure if linking to Real Hero Archive is kosher here but it's there so check it out.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

You're not going to trick me into watching a Yoshitatsu match!!!!!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Baron Corbyn posted:

MOTYC: Shuji Ishikawa & Suwama vs Kento Miyahara & Yoshitatsu AJPW Real World Tag League 12/12

Not sure if linking to Real Hero Archive is kosher here but it's there so check it out.

yea

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
HM: Usos vs. Rusev/English vs. New Day vs. Gable/Shelton, Clash of Champions 12/17.

That was just solid gold fun to watch and while I wish Rusev Day had won, I still enjoyed the poo poo out of it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fenrir posted:

HM: Usos vs. Rusev/English vs. New Day vs. Gable/Shelton, Clash of Champions 12/17.

That was just solid gold fun to watch and while I wish Rusev Day had won, I still enjoyed the poo poo out of it.

Second, real messy but a hell of a lot of fun

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Fenrir posted:

Second, if only for Gable going off

It had other fun moments but goddamn

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Oh Snapple! posted:

Second, if only for Gable going off

It had other fun moments but goddamn

Gable going nuts and suplexing both Rusev and E was definitely the highlight.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WMOTYC: Charlotte Flair vs Natalya, Clash of Champions 12/17/17.

:psyduck: is my only reaction

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

DarkstarIV posted:

2nd, I have no clue what they were even trying to accomplish there and the wrestling sucked.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

Oh yeah, it's a frontrunner. Third'ng.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

DarkstarIV posted:

Yes this, holy moly

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wor.... worst match..... <sob>

Worst Match of the Year Contender: Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Randy Orton - WWE Clash of Champions.

:negative:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
2nd. I hated literally everything about that

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
3rd

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

4th. I can’t believe how bad it was.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Worst Match of the Year Contender: Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Randy Orton - WWE Clash of Champions.

Nth. Fire Road Dogg into the loving sun for this travesty

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

I hate to say this but yes, nth. It was so loving bad and it almost hurts my brain how you can do such a terrible job with the amount of talent that was in the ring.

Anyone remember Zayn/Nakamura from NXT last year? Y'know, probably the best match WWE had that didn't involve AJ Styles? And now we've come to this. loving sad.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
MOTYC: Great Space War 2017: Donald Trump, Mini Trump, Wonder Woman, Dick Flash, Brahman Brothers vs. Steppenwulf, Doomsday, Dr. Poison, Lex Luthor, Rocket Man - ,Michinoku Pro 12/15/17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

rest in power great sasuke

• Locked thread