Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Vfp48laS8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Actually Ferrari is the best

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoFZv5J6xo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Merry Christmas from my cat, whose owner can't afford speech bubbles. gently caress Ferrari, or something.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

My dog is a oval office and would bit you all, gently caress off this holiday season.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

Merry Christmas from my cat, whose owner can't afford speech bubbles. gently caress Ferrari, or something.

This cat looks so old he probably witnessed hte last time Ferrari won a WDC haha

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The only drivers that were in F1 the last time Ferrari won the WDC were:

Kimi (duh)
Alonso
Hamilton
Vettel for the 2nd half

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
my cat just made me a model ferrari

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I have the same number of cats as the number of drivers championships Ferrari's won in the last 10 years.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
The last time Ferrari won a WDC George W Bush was president, North Korea had agreed to denuclearization, the first iPhone was released and McLaren had a title sponsor.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress off with all this anti ferrari crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGzQHTRUrI

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw7Iro9juTs

This is cool except for one thing.

favourite driver/sport lol

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

This cat looks so old he probably witnessed hte last time Ferrari won a WDC haha

She’s 3

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

wicka posted:

She’s 3

The stress of living with Wicka :D

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

wicka posted:

His owner can obviously afford an expensive iphone with portrait mode, more fake news from Ferrari fan #1 wicka

poty fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Dec 23, 2017

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I bet all these anti Ferrari posters want to hug and kiss Lewis Hamiton

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

You take that back. Only Seb and Kimi will receive my warmest hugs

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Dubs posted:

my cat just made me a model ferrari
Thread title

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?

Theophany posted:

Yeah because NI drivers are useless cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ngh3wdO1g
Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wneQFFLUW4w

(i'm not)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
lmao

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
My RL friend and old pal of you guys wishes you all a Happy Christmas and hopes you manage to get lots of stuffing in your bird this yule. if you know what he means fellas :smug:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Tell him merry Christmas and I hope he and his are well :)

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

She’s 3

All she's known in life are Mercedes WDCs

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

wicka posted:

My car has cloth seated heats, it’s like sitting on an electric blanket. I love it so much.

I got this for the first time this week.

As with all things, Wicka is indeed correct.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

merry christmas to you all and your awful opinions. the year would have been worse without you.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Wirth1000 posted:

The last time Ferrari won a WDC George W Bush was president, North Korea had agreed to denuclearization, the first iPhone was released and McLaren had a title sponsor.

Other than GW this all seems extremely good, therefore Ferrari is extremely good.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Buon Natale Stronzi

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It's not even the 25th yet

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

tuo posted:

merry christmas to you all and your awful opinions. the year would have been worse without you.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

Your cat is Cool And Good, op

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

quote:

Formula 1 isn't a sport because of the huge spread in performance up and down the field according to former Marussia driver Max Chilton.

Chilton, who now races in IndyCar following a two-year spell at Marussia in 2013 and 2014, claims the performance gap between the top teams and the backmarkers means drivers cannot prove their talent and therefore it can't claim to be a sport with so many other factors playing a part in success.

The Briton however claims the opposite is true of IndyCar, particularly in 2018 when it switches to a one-make chassis, putting the emphasis on the driver.

"I've raced against people like Daniel [Ricciardo] who win races so I know I am not a million miles away," he told Sportsmail. "It's frustrating when the sport is that unfair. When you are driving and being passed by a car that's 20mph faster that's not sport.

"The problem F1 has got at the moment is there is a four-second gap between the lead car and the back car and that's not really sport. Sport should pretty much be a level playing field or as close to possible.

"That's the bit I struggle with but I didn't make myself look stupid. I came away learning a lot and would love to go back to F1 one day but it would have to be in a mid-to-front-running team."

Chilton conceded that motorsport is never going to be a completely level-playing field, but reckons IndyCar is as close as it will get.

"Motorsport is never going to be like that, it's impossible, but IndyCar next year is going to be as near a one-make series than they have done. Everyone has the same aero kit and there is very little difference between the engines and the racing should be even closer next year.

"So at least every car can be within a second which is great for the fans. It's also a great opportunity for Carlin. We still have a lot to learn but hopefully by the end of the year we can produce some results."

lmao

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Merry Christmas from the Moral SPOTY 2017

The Unfetered One
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
A onesie. A loving onesie.

The flames of my hate are fanned once again

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Please accept with no obligation, implicit or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with total respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, and their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally,

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation and choice of smart phone and computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is either revocable or limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

freeranger posted:

Please accept with no obligation, implicit or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with total respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, and their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally,

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation and choice of smart phone and computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is either revocable or limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Hi Ron

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the fia did something with the suspension that im too drunk to check it out,
maybe without ferrari and when the loving cars are the same poo poo chilton will be a wdc

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

the fia did something with the suspension that im too drunk to check it out,
maybe without ferrari and when the loving cars are the same poo poo chilton will be a wdc

They issued a “clarification” and didn’t actually change any rules, the article I read had a quote from a team exec saying nothing will change because they can’t even enforce it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Someone ask Chilton if he thinks soccer is a sport

• Locked thread