Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

It is a Friday The 13th kinda Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my brother got me prey, so that :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got Bomber Crew, Planet Coaster, and Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa in the Steam sale, so probably one of those.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I got Bomber Crew, Planet Coaster, and Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa in the Steam sale, so probably one of those.

Lmao its the autism wishlist. Anyways let me know how they are because these look like my sort of games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress yes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

gently caress yes.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

friday night having some buds over to check out the new Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA: Future Tone: EXTRA Encore DLC Pack

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Steamworld Dig 2

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

friday night having some buds over to check out the new Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA: Future Tone: EXTRA Encore DLC Pack

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Pokemon art academy

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Champions ballad

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Played the MH World demo and wow, they made a lot of great changes to the quality of life that series so desperately needed, but it's also a Monster Hunter game. If you don't like those games this one won't change your mind at all but I can see it bringing a lot of new people in since they decided to finally update their mechanics to modern day

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Skies of Arcadia. This game is pretty charming.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Final Fantasy 6/III (snes version). it loving rules, i can’t believe it’s taken me so long to get around to playing this

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

IdealFlaws posted:

Skies of Arcadia. This game is pretty charming.

That's exactly what it is. There isn't a single thing special about it mechanically, but it's just such a pleasant comfy experience.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Going to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 onba train for 3 hours

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Going to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 onba train for 3 hours

I am tired of all these motherfucking blades on this motherfucking train! Lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

started burial at sea. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

P-Mack posted:

That's exactly what it is. There isn't a single thing special about it mechanically, but it's just such a pleasant comfy experience.

Yeah definitely gives me a lot of feelgoods. Going to play more of this today and also finish final fantasy vi on snes. I'm finally going to pull the trigger on it today after about a year of playing off and on.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lol.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

started burial at sea. I don't know if I'll be able to finish it

The best part is the start when you get to walk through pre-collapse rapture

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The best part is the start when you get to walk through pre-collapse rapture

just finished part one. you were right

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have all of the bioshocks in my library from a sale, and i hated infinite immediately and then tried replaying BS1 and hated that immediately (despite loving it on release). i don't think i'll ever play BS2.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

When bioshock 1 came out I was on summer vacation with my parents, and the house we were in only had an old CRT in the attic. I brought up my xbox but there was awful glare from really high windows, so I propped some old mattresses up against the wall to block them and our neighbors across the street thought a paranoid conspiracy theorist was renting the place because all night long they could see light coming through the mattressed windows

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

When bioshock 1 came out I was on summer vacation with my parents, and the house we were in only had an old CRT in the attic. I brought up my xbox but there was awful glare from really high windows, so I propped some old mattresses up against the wall to block them and our neighbors across the street thought a paranoid conspiracy theorist was renting the place because all night long they could see light coming through the mattressed windows

i split it with a friend and we traded the controller back and forth to finish it in one night, but going back to it the guns are terrible and take up 3/4 of the screen and movement sucks and everything looks goofy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lfmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thank you

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

sector_corrector posted:

i split it with a friend and we traded the controller back and forth to finish it in one night, but going back to it the guns are terrible and take up 3/4 of the screen and movement sucks and everything looks goofy

Hahaha I thought this same exact thing. I thought the old guns looked stupid. I got hooked on the game when I found creative ways of making trap rooms by hacking everything. Using environmental kills as much as possible while saving precious ammo felt really goomba-stomp. I played through infinite even though i hated that the new focus was on-rails shooter. I really dug infinite's story though.. so that kept me going

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

IdealFlaws posted:

Hahaha I thought this same exact thing. I thought the old guns looked stupid. I got hooked on the game when I found creative ways of making trap rooms by hacking everything. Using environmental kills as much as possible while saving precious ammo felt really goomba-stomp. I played through infinite even though i hated that the new focus was on-rails shooter. I really dug infinite's story though.. so that kept me going

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IdealFlaws posted:

What the gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bioshock stories are written by gigantic pussy's who can't stay on any side of any fence, instead of just going for it, which makes you wonder why they'd try to make a statement in the first place. It's embarrassing and offensive. Hahah cool, the wage labor auction in capitalism town, where you bid to work as long for as little as possible. Hmmm, but you know, sometimes the people trying to overthrow the cartoonishly evil system are actually the bad guys. Shut the hell up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

bioshock 1 is extremely goomba-stomp