Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Naturally Selected posted:

Enough salt to bankrupt morton's, right here.

Amy Pole Her posted:

So it’s a schtick right

He’s an actual Nazi FYI so nice alignment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Which team is dangerously thin at LB and could give Harrison the opportunity to take revenge on the people who cut him?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Reminder, Harrison will have to go through waivers. Good Lord, if the Browns pick up the poor dude...

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Put in a claim Bill, just because it would be hilarious.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Come on Baltimore, at least for the irony.

quote:

Harrison later told the Beaver County Times that if not for Haggans's injury, he planned to retire from football at age 26 to focus on becoming a veterinarian,

Huh, that's....not what I expected

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Dec 23, 2017

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
The Ravens will 100% claim Harrison if no one beats them to it

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

GaussianCopula posted:

Which team is dangerously thin at LB and could give Harrison the opportunity to take revenge on the people who cut him?

it's New England

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The Saints just moved their starting mlb and need a replacement....

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
What's the waiver order, record with draft rules as tiebreakers?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

You could make a case for KC. Frank Zombo is a starter right now at OLB.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Harrison loving hates the Patriots. I bet he would sooner retire than play for them.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
He'll wind up on the Saints or something

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Harrison loving hates the Patriots. I bet he would sooner retire than play for them.

he might like winning another super bowl though?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Love seeing how there are dumb as bricks yinzers getting all mad at Tomlin for letting this happen

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The wife and I decided to come down to New Orleans alone for Christmas instead of being stuck in Philly. Now I’m worried if I continue to have Old Fashions that I’m going to get tickets for the game tomorrow.

Or the lol option to me is watching the game at the Manning restaurant.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

This should have gotten more love three pages ago.

Hey, at least one person hot a giggle from it :shobon:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Joe Flacco is back baby

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

sharknado slashfic posted:

Joe Flacco is back baby

Is being back the same as being elite? Should we have a distinction between the two?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

achillesforever6 posted:

Love seeing how there are dumb as bricks yinzers getting all mad at Tomlin for letting this happen

Let's be real though, there are people who are mad at Tomlin no matter what he does.

"Letting Harrison go!? Fire Tomlin!"
"Keeping Harrison? Fire Tomlin!"
"Grilled cheese and tomato soup? Fire Tomlin!"

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

You gotta hold a guy like Tomlin close. Hes the best coach in a long long time.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Lol Tomlin is the second-worst Steelers coach in my lifetime, and I'm hardly a young man.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Lol Tomlin is the second-worst Steelers coach in my lifetime, and I'm hardly a young man.

Cowher was garbage.

God, I just had a horror fantasy that the Ravens would hire Cowher after Harbaugh is gone. This would be so bad! Hes exactly the kind of guy we'd look into too. God its going to be him I just know it

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Dec 24, 2017

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Kawalimus posted:

I really love the Steelers, but Tomlin would need an infinite ladder or some sort of Space-X tech to get on Darth Hoodie's level.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I really love the Steelers, but Tomlin would need an infinite ladder or some sort of Space-X tech to get on Darth Hoodie's level.

Well it was a while since Belichick came to the head coaching ranks. And it took him quite a while to get going even with Bledsoe who was considered a good QB by 90s standards. And before that in Cleveland. Tomlin excelled from the start and has continued.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Tomlin is a loving awesome coach and his team always looks ready to play. I can only remember watching like one Steelers game where they looked completely outmatched

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Tomlin is a loving awesome coach and his team always looks ready to play.

Ask Steelers fans about their performance in road games of late.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I'm sure there are plenty of reasons such as "every year the Steelers lose to a bad team for reasons"

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Kawalimus posted:

Cowher was garbage.

God, I just had a horror fantasy that the Ravens would hire Cowher after Harbaugh is gone. This would be so bad! Hes exactly the kind of guy we'd look into too. God its going to be him I just know it

Indeed he was. Chuck Noll was pretty good though. And it's nuts that the Steelers have had only 3 coaches in 48 years.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Tomlin is a loving awesome coach and his team always looks ready to play. I can only remember watching like one Steelers game where they looked completely outmatched

The Steelers are probably the most inconsistent team in the league.

They still win but coaching wise they got a Detroit lion thing going on,

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kawalimus posted:

too hip hop

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

The Steelers are probably the most inconsistent team in the league.

They still win but coaching wise they got a Detroit lion thing going on,

You say this through the lens of having an all-time great coach. 30 other teams would love to be as inconsistent as the Steelers

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Indeed he was. Chuck Noll was pretty good though. And it's nuts that the Steelers have had only 3 coaches in 48 years.

For some reason I knew the steelers had just 3 coaches, yet still read the post like it was a negative thing. Im losing it :(

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You say this through the lens of having an all-time great coach. 30 other teams would love to be as inconsistent as the Steelers

I mean yeah, and to be fair it's also not nearly as bad as the Lions.

Just weird seeing talk of him as greatest of all time but I guess that is K being K.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

Come to Carolina to kill Drew Brees, tia

Well that's just rude considering all the talk of unfair hits on Cam. :colbert:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean yeah, and to be fair it's also not nearly as bad as the Lions.

Just weird seeing talk of him as greatest of all time but I guess that is K being K.

It's not realistic. You cannot make that argument for Tomlin, but you certainly can for BB. He's coached in 9 SBs and won 7. That's Greatest of All Time conversation

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
i don’t know how anyone else is even in the conversation this point. between Belichick’s sustained high-level success and the way Belichick has both evolved and innovated his game plans, i don’t know of any other coach on his level.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

It's not realistic. You cannot make that argument for Tomlin, but you certainly can for BB. He's coached in 9 SBs and won 7. That's Greatest of All Time conversation

Edelman was on pardon my take the other day in the telling a story about Bill Belichick. He said Belichick was on the treadmill at 11:00 at night previewing film from an opponent that was 2 weeks away. When Edelman told him he was impressed with his dedication (this was the first time they had ever spoken, Edelman's third year) Belichick just told him "it sure beats being a plumber"

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

WHOOPS posted:

i don’t know how anyone else is even in the conversation this point. between Belichick’s sustained high-level success and the way Belichick has both evolved and innovated his game plans, i don’t know of any other coach on his level.

His name is now on par with names like Lombardi, Brown, Halas and Lambeau in this goon's opinion

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Belichick is a system coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/944765487224901640

• Locked thread