Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Who the hell decided geese would be a good bird to try and domesticate? They are aggressive and extremely annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

There Bias Two posted:

Who the hell decided geese would be a good bird to try and domesticate? They are aggressive and extremely annoying.

Wow we got a paleeolithic reactionary here. A real Neanderthal.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The best domesticated birds are clearly cormorants.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arglebargle III posted:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Click through for all your Christmas poultry needs!

If you took all the hate and violence in the world, condensed it down to a small size then allowed it to take form, it would take the form of a Canada goose.

They are loving evil.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

When I played baseball in Little League, at age 12, there was a kid on our team named Gustavo. Whenever he was at bat, we'd chant "Goose, goose, goose!" and then make honking noises. Goose was way better at bat than all of us and also, he seemed like he was way too old to be in our league, which was meant to cap off at like 13. Finally, one day, he said "You guys, that really freaks me out, when you make the honking noises. It really throws me off my game!" so we had to stop making the honking noises. The coach had to talk to us all about our chants and nicknames when people were at bat, but they didn't stop chanting mine which was "Statue." That's my goose story. Thank you.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/jmheckman/status/944326724703145984?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

If you took all the hate and violence in the world, condensed it down to a small size then allowed it to take form, it would take the form of a Canada goose.

They are loving evil.

Shows how much you know you poultry pissant, the Canada goose isn't even one of the common domestic breed.

You moron.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

I had no idea LaRouche weirdos were all-in on Trump.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arglebargle III posted:

Shows how much you know you poultry pissant, the Canada goose isn't even one of the common domestic breed.

You moron.

It cant be domesticated as it has been placed upon this earth by Satan himself to terrorize humanity.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

US MUST JOIN THE NEW SILK ROAD :laffo:

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Pakled posted:

I had no idea LaRouche weirdos were all-in on Trump.

The least surprising political thing of 2017.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Furnaceface posted:

They are loving evil.

Canadian Goose/Biden 2020

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Oh christ, I'm going there tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out for this guy.

Edit: Oh man, now I really want to wear my ITMFA shirt to the airport. Probably not a good idea, though.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
LaRouche? Who's that, some European racist?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Crabtree posted:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=2985

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
LaRouche made dance music in the 90s, I remember their hit single "Be My Lover."

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Crabtree posted:

Perennial presidential third party candidate and crazy person.

Edit: He hasn’t run since 2004 but he was in every election for almost three decades.

TheOneAndOnlyT fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 24, 2017

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Crabtree posted:

One of the crazier of the crazy right wing libertarian economic theorists.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

Discendo Vox posted:

I haven’t seen those dudes in the Seattle area since like 2010? Are they all dead? :ohdear:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

tumblr hype man posted:

I haven’t seen those dudes in the Seattle area since like 2010? Are they all dead? :ohdear:

They seem to be shambling zombies at this point.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Discendo Vox posted:

It’s way cultier than that

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

kidkissinger posted:

It’s way cultier than that

In 2004 I was walking down the street and there was a table like that set up urging people to vote for LaRouche

the street I was on was in Montreal

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Perennial presidential third party candidate and crazy person.

Edit: He hasn’t run since 2004 but he was in every election for almost three decades.

Yeah, he believes that the British monarchy and the Vatican are running the world and are out to overthrow the United States.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

tumblr hype man posted:

One of them ran in the Democratic primary for my Congressional district in 2012, that was fun.

The only thing I remember about their candidacy is that when asked about their position on the new bridge over the Detroit River to Canada, they replied that we should be working to build a bridge from Alaska to Russia.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Arglebargle III posted:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Click through for all your Christmas poultry needs!

well i do like big ducks and i cannot lie

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944703626454487042

That was quick.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Discendo Vox posted:

He is a Narrativist that is popular with the militia movement though and that makes this concerning. All this "FBI coup" talk has the militia movements full tattention, and even though they are as incompetent as the Alt-Right they are nonetheless packing much heavier weaponry and much grander (often religious based) delusions.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I was starting to wonder when Lyndon LaRouche was going to be a thing again.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

OneEightHundred posted:

What I mean is that the increased demand will just lead to more production, splitting up the one-time costs (engineering, etc.) across more units and ultimately reducing the price.

When there are considerable capital costs to expanding production, manufacturers may be reluctant to do it over what may be a temporary spike due to a bubble, though.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

tumblr hype man posted:

They all drank raw milk and died.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Crabtree posted:

Haha go read the Wikipedia article for Lyndon LaRouche when you have a while and want to go down the rabbit hole of weirdness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Haha he's so self conscious it's unbecoming.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

incredible

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
it comes up enough that im going to call it relevant

just... read the thread

https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/944379028642893826

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Reagan's dismantling of the mental health system keeps people like this from getting the help they desperately need.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Jesus Christ

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/944771945077399552

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean ....

what?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Data Graham posted:

I mean ....

what?

Trump cannot fail. He can only be failed.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Jesus, this is so hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

I hope they go public with his Reddit/4chan posts

• Locked thread