Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Look, I'm a serious adult with a serious life, I don't time to keep up with some endlessly repetitive video game series with way too many sequels

so anyway when's DW9 coming out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Okay, if the idea is beating up thousands of Team Rocket mooks that makes more sense. I was thinking you'd be mowing down Pidgeys or whatever

Zubats :gonk:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Look, I'm a serious adult with a serious life, I don't time to keep up with some endlessly repetitive video game series with way too many sequels

so anyway when's DW9 coming out

Do you even Pokken :colbert:

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

Like, seriously. They did it with Dragon quest heroes by having you slash away at a fuckton of slimes. Zubats, rattatas, -insert trash starting area pokemon here-. Sure, nerds can rage about their favorites, but throw out some sequels and you've got a money printing series.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I'd be happy with Super Smash Bros Musou. You could do a lot with all those franchises, like, imagine Captain Falcon being in games that aren't dedicated Super Smash Bros games!

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

quote:

F-Zero Warriors

Given X, GX, and AX, there's certainly enough people with their own little plotlines and groupings that you could make it work. Come up with robots or demons or clones made by Black Shadow or whatever, and you've got something.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Literally anything that walks on two legs and partners with koei can be warriors

Simpsons warriors
Power ranger warriors
Corporate mascot warriors
Fifa warriors
Transformers warriors
Final fantasy warriors
Silent Hill warriors
Pikman warriors
Hit man warriors
Tomb raider warriors
One piece warriors
Godzilla warriors
James Bond warriors

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Disney Warriors, mickey mouse x darth vader x iron man x sora x homer simpson

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Billzasilver posted:

Corporate mascot warriors

no joke i would play japanese baseball mascot warriors

but the joke's on you there's already one piece warriors :smug:

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Billzasilver posted:

Literally anything that walks on two legs and partners with koei can be warriors

the fact that Koei Tecmo refused to include the greatest tecmo star of all, Bo Jackson in warrior all stars proves that this isn't true

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Flightless bird warriors get @ me

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Billzasilver posted:

Power ranger warriors

nope. this would be bandai putting out another lackluster one ala battride wars

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

The game I want to see is DW with the DW setting and characters except a few levels in the aliens from edf invade and you're slashing your way thru giant bugs and robots

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Raserys posted:

Disney Warriors, mickey mouse x darth vader x iron man x sora x homer simpson

I feel like "Spiderman X Elsa" should be in there somewhere.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Civil Warriors. Lincoln has a Gatling gun in his stovepipe hat, Stonewall Jackson literally swings around a stone wall, etc.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
american warriors, where you play as various mythologized figures from american history in a bombastic fantasy action game set in an original story based on portions of american history, as if it were written by luo guanzhong. the war of american independence, mexican-american war, civil war, world wars, they all happened within like 50 years of each other and george washington slew a thousand british soldiers in one night on christmas with a logging axe, and it took a hundred artillerists to open fire on him to make him retreat. mark twain is the "gaiden mode" where he plays through every stage as an allied, but independent, army saving the day in a deus ex machina

benjamin franklin is the lu bu of the series and he uses a two swords fighting style: a cavalry saber and a miyamoto musashi-style carved oar in his off hand. harriet tubman uses cestus gloves with railway spikes, her true musou at low hp attacks enemies with a train erupting from the earth

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

All statues of Benjamin Franklin should be holding zhuge liang's fan.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Drakenel posted:

Like, seriously. They did it with Dragon quest heroes by having you slash away at a fuckton of slimes. Zubats, rattatas, -insert trash starting area pokemon here-. Sure, nerds can rage about their favorites, but throw out some sequels and you've got a money printing series.

Fighting thousands of pidgeys and zubats to get to the next fight of consequence would make sense, it practically happens in Pokemon games anyway

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

PringleCreamEgg posted:

Civil Warriors. Lincoln has a Gatling gun in his stovepipe hat, Stonewall Jackson literally swings around a stone wall, etc.

Liberty or Death Musou

Actually bring back Liberty or Death also.

Also give me Slayers Warriors and Magical Girl Crossover Warriors.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Just give us Shonen Jump Warriors already. They've already made stuff like Jump All Stars, c'mon, do a musou. C'moooon.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

kirbysuperstar posted:

Also give me Slayers Warriors

:stare: Yes. Yes, I want this.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Infinity Gaia posted:

Just give us Shonen Jump Warriors already. They've already made stuff like Jump All Stars, c'mon, do a musou. C'moooon.

This

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dynasty Warriors: Kiwami

Street Fighter Warriors

Jojo's Bizzare Warriors Adventure

Marvel MCU Warriors

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Re: Coded χ Dream Drop Distance Birth by Sleep HD Chain of Memories Final Mix Warriors

Dragon Ball Z Warriors

Metal Gear Solid Warriors

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Warriors

The Wonderful 101 Warriors

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

The White Dragon posted:

benjamin franklin is the lu bu of the series and he uses a two swords fighting style: a cavalry saber and a miyamoto musashi-style carved oar in his off hand. harriet tubman uses cestus gloves with railway spikes, her true musou at low hp attacks enemies with a train erupting from the earth

Would it be more iconic to give him an electrified kite?

Achernar
Sep 2, 2011
Wrestle Warriors. Do not pursue Andre the Giant.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Jojo's Bizzare Warriors Adventure

YES PLEASE!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TMNT Warriors

Transformers Warriors

Venture Brothers Warriors

One Punch Man Warriors

Star Wars Warriors

Shin Megami Tensai Warriors

Persona Warriors

Devil May Cry Warriors

Lord of the Rings Warriors

Resident Evil Warriors

White brown hair stubbled beard protagonist Warriors

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
I would want to see a LOTR warriors game just for the series' uber-nerds making GBS threads themselves in rage again. (See: anything to do with shadow of war)

Star wars warriors sounds like a non lovely battlefront game with more melee.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The PS2/GC/XBOX LotR games based on the movies were pretty close but more on the side scrolling beat em up side.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Maleketh posted:

:stare: Yes. Yes, I want this.

Dragon Slave would just clear the entire map, though. And it would be awesome.

Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

Some Kind of Magical Idiot
I would be 100% down for both SMT/Persona Warriors and Final Fantasy Warriors. Hell, why hasn't Final Fantasy Warriors already happened? It seems like a total no-brainer.

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

As I mentioned a while back, Sailor Moon Warriors would actually work surprisingly well, given the cast.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
It wouldn't be the first time they've done the walk-along beat-em-up. I distinctly remember at least one arcade game acting so based off season 1.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Magil of Shadow posted:

As I mentioned a while back, Sailor Moon Warriors would actually work surprisingly well, given the cast.

I would play the poo poo out of Sailor Moon Warriors.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Bloodly posted:

It wouldn't be the first time they've done the walk-along beat-em-up. I distinctly remember at least one arcade game acting so based off season 1.

There were at least two SNES ones and an arcade one, probably a lot more.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Sailor Moon Warriors is like the only one besides Jump Warriors that I'd be interested in of the poo poo y'all throwing out there.

SMW would be dope.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Jimbot posted:

Dragon Slave would just clear the entire map, though. And it would be awesome.

At the very least it'd take out an encampment. Now if they let you Giga Slave..

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs
Dynasty Warriors: The Movie: The Game

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
What's the word on Dynasty Warriors ALL-STARS? If it came up before I'll go page surfing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Its stunning mediocre. No Morale really sucks, Rush is dumb. Some of the character gimmicks are good, like with William but.. eh I'd get it for ten bucks or something. It's no WO3, that's for sure.