Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Yay tonight we're gonna play in our onesies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm gonna be mad that whole game knowing Brisset is better than all the Broncos QBs combined.

Also I'm still mad they didn't promote Sloter from the practice squad. :argh:

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

So uh…who’s the Broncos backup QB supposed to be next week?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Dangerllama posted:

So uh…who’s the Broncos backup QB supposed to be next week?

kaepe-

uh

poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It was against the Colts but that's the best I've ever seen Brock play. Definitely better than Paxton "One-read then poo poo my pants" Lynch. It's a low bar but I'll take it.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Another year for Vance oh boy

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Looks like the Broncos have found their QB, I couldn’t be happier for them

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
He can't keep getting away with this

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/foremostfives/status/941695193618829312

Probably the most memorable Charles game. He took every screen pass to the end zone

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Looks like the Broncos have found their QB, I couldn’t be happier for them

no

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

He can't keep getting away with this

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Elway went and visited the Idaho Potato Bowl to watch this year's unproductive tall white QB prospect, Josh Allen. Allen threw 3 TD passes in the first quarter against a team that ended up with 8 turnovers. The broncos are doomed

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Here is your easy cheat sheet on what needs to happen for the Chagers to make the playoffs!

Week 16:

Ravens over Colts
Rams over Titans
Patriots over Bills
Chargers over Jets

Week 17:

Ravens over Bengals
Jaguars over Titans
Chargers over Raiders
Dolphins over Bills IF the Bills beat the Patriots in week 16, if not, this game is irrelevant

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's actually surprisingly doable. The Ravens can lose to anyone and the Titans are capable of stealing either of those games, but generally you need the favored teams to win in every game.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Here is your easy cheat sheet on what needs to happen for the Chagers to make the playoffs!

Week 16:

Ravens over Colts :neckbeard:
Rams over Titans
Patriots over Bills
Chargers over Jets

Week 17:

Ravens over Bengals
Jaguars over Titans
Chargers over Raiders
Dolphins over Bills IF the Bills beat the Patriots in week 16, if not, this game is irrelevant

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope the chargers get a wildcard berth

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Raiders are the same, except the Raiders have to win out

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Break out the good stuff boys! The Broncos’ QB worries are over.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Week 16:

Ravens over Colts :neckbeard:
Rams over Titans :neckbeard:
Patriots over Bills :neckbeard:
Chargers over Jets :neckbeard:

Week 17:

Ravens over Bengals
Jaguars over Titans
Chargers over Raiders

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Raiders out, now I hope they spoil the Chargers

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Biggest issue for Los Diego will be the Jaguars have nothing to play for and will rest all the starters.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is it possible if the Jags lose today and next week for KC to get a 3 seed? I almost hope not, if there's nothing to play for we should get some Mahomes time next week and you still have to go to New England even in a fantasy world where the Chiefs are Super Bowl challengers.

e: I suppose if I actually entertain this fantasy the Jags theoretically match up well with the Pats and if KC could beat Pittsburgh (heh) the Chiefs might host the AFCCG. But I have no idea who would win the tiebreaker if KC and Jax both finish 10-6.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 24, 2017

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Is it possible if the Jags lose today and next week for KC to get a 3 seed? I almost hope not, if there's nothing to play for we should get some Mahomes time next week and you still have to go to New England even in a fantasy world where the Chiefs are Super Bowl challengers.
Only chance KC had for 3 was Tennessee winning the AFC South, which of course is not happening.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

Only chance KC had for 3 was Tennessee winning the AFC South, which of course is not happening.

Ah, just as well really.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Grittybeard posted:

I'm pretty sure it is. The only difference is that we'd be playing the Chargers or Titans (at least according to this week's results so far) instead of the Ravens. Honestly, playing the Chargers again in the Wild Card round would be pretty cool. Has Phillip Rivers ever thrown 10 picks to the same team in the same season?

EDIT: Beaten and wrong, as usual. :v:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/chiefs/status/945043982152855552

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Clark Hunt just screams "mega douche"

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm back home for Christmas and when they cut to the Chargers going up on the Jets, my dad yelled out "YEAH CHARGERS" - when asked it was because he thought a Chargers win would eliminate the Jets from the playoffs.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Raiders out, now I hope they spoil the Chargers

Same. Vengeance will be ours.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Volkerball posted:

Same. Vengeance will be ours.

Yeah but that would almost assure that Del Rio is safe. Not a big chance of him being fired anyway I suppose...gently caress

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

The Broncos are trash tier poo poo

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

The Broncos are trash tier poo poo

Yeah. We’re definitely keeping Vance Joseph.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Just give me a high draft pick so I can pretend to know anything about college football.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Clark Hunt just screams "mega douche"
Not sure how you'd see that from a Yale graduate that worked at Goldman Sachs and was handed the reigns to a billion dollar franchise.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

solarjetman posted:

Elway went and visited the Idaho Potato Bowl to watch this year's unproductive tall white QB prospect, Josh Allen. Allen threw 3 TD passes in the first quarter against a team that ended up with 8 turnovers. The broncos are doomed
Elway is going to torpedo this franchise

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

piss tape israel posted:

He’s going to say gently caress the draft, go get Cousins, then murderify the AFC West for another 3 years until his poor drafting choices turn the Broncos into this year’s Colts. Then he’ll have to figure out how to turn it around quickly before someone comes out of torpor long enough to fire him.

So basically, yes he will. But he’s going to borrow time on the back of a veteran QB that will keep them competitive until he can’t dodge responsibility for his inability to put together real drafts any longer.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

piss tape israel posted:

I love that the dude has taken us to three AFC championships and two Super Bowls as EVP in the last five years. Then we have one mediocre season with a coach who was literally killing himself over the job, and one bad season from the replacement hire (who I expect him to fire) and people are calling for his head.

He can’t draft for poo poo, but Jesus you’d think he’d earned a couple of seasons’ grace period over here.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Dangerllama posted:

I love that the dude has taken us to three AFC championships and two Super Bowls as EVP in the last five years. Then we have one mediocre season with a coach who was literally killing himself over the job, and one bad season from the replacement hire (who I expect him to fire) and people are calling for his head.

He can’t draft for poo poo, but Jesus you’d think he’d earned a couple of seasons’ grace period over here.

For what? Being the team that Peyton Manning chose?

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

I also like this revisionist history where:

- There was never any doubt Peyton that was going to absolutely slaughter defenses after coming back.
- Elway had nothing to do with his decision to come to Denver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'll change my stance on Elway once he stops slobbering all over tall white QB prospects

• Locked thread