Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Un-gentrification is the newest craze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I got trolled. :negative:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Un-gentrification is the newest craze

Make Humboldt Jewish Again!

edit:
confused gentile and gentry....I'll leave my shame here.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

Make Humboldt Jewish Again!

edit:
confused gentile and gentry....I'll leave my shonda here.

ftfy

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Inescapable Duck posted:

They're also statistically more likely to harbour domestic terrorists!

"yeah I moved because a bunch of terrorists and criminals moved in, I mean obviously some of them are probably good people but statistically speaking..."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They are not sending the best people to your neighbourhood, believe me, folks.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Inescapable Duck posted:

Brutally murdering pest animals is mandatory for anyone remotely serious about growing plants

Wild hogs should be dealt with brutally and effectively, because there is a 100% chance they will murder and eat you if not.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ExplodingSims posted:

Wild hogs should be dealt with brutally and effectively, because there is a 100% chance they will murder and eat you if not.

This is not hyperbole.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

syscall girl posted:

This is not hyperbole.

1000lbs of pure evil stuffed into a 250lb body on stubby legs that move them way too fast. They have knives on their faces which they will use to cut up your legs and make you fall. Your end is decided on which way kills you first. The stompy hooves jumping up and down on you or their stab-faces ripping you open.

Then they eat you.

This is also not hyperbole.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Paladinus posted:

They are not sending the best people to your neighbourhood, believe me, folks.

Well yeah, I live there.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
So what your telling me is, make a rice paddy in Texas and get free, unlimited sausages for the taking? I can have all the lahb I want!

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Rough Lobster posted:

So what your telling me is, make a rice paddy in Texas and get free, unlimited sausages for the taking? I can have all the lahb I want!

You don't even need a rice field. Just find the right (wrong) place and you will have them like it or not.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Is the pork from these hogs any good?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

All pork is good.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

evobatman posted:

Is the pork from these hogs any good?

Highly variable based on what they have been eating.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hog hog hog hog hog hog hog hog hog hog

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
It was his brothers rice farm. They would shoot them with 12 gauge shot guns, run them over with their truck, and then skewer them with boar spears (from cold steel) and drown them in the pools of water in the rice fields. They spelled out PETA and Oink with the corpses. I remember their being photos and possibly some footage of the attack.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Whole lot of boars with rancid flesh. At least the boars were all fully capable of killing and eating him.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Hog man went a little overboard but yeah they are pest animals that do not contribute to the ecosystem and do more harm than anything else.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
when it comes to murdering hogs you can either recreate the grand aristocratic hunts of old, when joint pursuit of the beast reaffirmed man's place as king of the natural world and bound men together in bonds of friendly union, or you can degenerate into terrifying heart of darkness bloodlust, wading knee-deep through the blood of the animals you savaged and mutilated

hog dude chose, or was chosen by, the latter

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
It's a hog eat hog world out there.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Charles Bukowski posted:

It was his brothers rice farm. They would shoot them with 12 gauge shot guns, run them over with their truck, and then skewer them with boar spears (from cold steel) and drown them in the pools of water in the rice fields. They spelled out PETA and Oink with the corpses. I remember their being photos and possibly some footage of the attack.

Haha I mean I'm not surprised because it's human nature to go insane when you realize you have power over something and overcompensate to fill the voids in your life but I didn't know they went full Lord of the Flies/ISIS combo on those boars

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Yeah most non-insane places do it with bait or with sharpshooters on helicopters but that doesn't let you jerk off to how big of a man you are.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Wild boars would eat you in a second. They had it coming.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

VanSandman posted:

Wild boars would eat you in a second. They had it coming.

If you're literally torturing a thing to death because it's alive you're probably a piece of poo poo regardless of the circumstances

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Aesop Poprock posted:

If you're literally torturing a thing to death because it's alive you're probably a piece of poo poo regardless of the circumstances

Why you gotta bring politics into this.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LingcodKilla posted:

Why you gotta bring politics into this.

wtf is this forum for if not for going from vocally not caring about things to suddenly caring about things like an idiot

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Highly political opinions such as "don't torture things."

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh sorry I got this mistaken for the new tax plan thread.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

Freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to be a cuck

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

FactsAreUseless posted:

We call it "enhamced interrogation."

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Screaming Idiot posted:

you wretch

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
It's honestly a kinder fate for the boars to be slain out in the field anyway; after all, we've been attempting to shut down Guanthamano Baycon for years.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
It was supposed to have been shut down in early 2012-2014, but we dragged our feet and caved into the Republicham's whims, and it stands open to this day.

Thanks, Oboarma.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Screaming Idiot posted:

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's honestly a kinder fate for the boars to be slain out in the field anyway; after all, we've been attempting to shut down Guanthamano Baycon for years.

Screaming Idiot posted:

It was supposed to have been shut down in early 2012-2014, but we dragged our feet and caved into the Republicham's whims, and it stands open to this day.

Thanks, Oboarma.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Guy Mann posted:

Yeah most non-insane places do it with bait or with sharpshooters on helicopters but that doesn't let you jerk off to how big of a man you are.

The Maddox school of masculinity

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hey, if it gets people to murder more pest animals I'm all for it. The same reason we let Queenslanders come up with ever more creatively psychotic means of murdering cane toads. Let them get their Lord of the Flies on if it means more dead pigs.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Inescapable Duck posted:

Hey, if it gets people to murder more pest animals I'm all for it. The same reason we let Queenslanders come up with ever more creatively psychotic means of murdering cane toads. Let them get their Lord of the Flies on if it means more dead pigs.

Playing hockey with canetoads is an age old tradition I tell you what.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Of course, this is the country that releases a virus in an attempt to wipe out the feral rabbit population, and names a bunny puppet in a children's television show after it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Torturing things is wrong. Letting invasive species destroy an ecosystem is wrong. Ergo, we must torture ecosystems. Ipso facto. Per chance. Tilde.