Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://mobile.twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/942475671967805442

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
There’s some weird NFL films documentary on NBCsn right now. Andre Reed and Bruce Smith and a bunch of other hall of famers are on a trip to the “Holy Land” with Robert Kraft.

Kraft looks wasted 24/7/365 normally and apparently even more so in Jerusalem. I texted this to my Buffalo buddies group chat. My friend responded with “Kraft is drunk and fucks bitches erey day”.! I went to respond with “I doubt the bitches part” and my phone auto corrected bitches to bills. Even Apple knows the bills are the patriots bitch

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Kraft has taken the death of his wife as cart blanche to go full Hugh Hefner. He doesn't really try to hide it.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Best bill player ever.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Crazy how rigged the NFL is to the loving Patriots I'm real mad, OPs

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
So it's going to be an upset against NE then a cockup against Miami to miss the playoffs.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

TheBigAristotle posted:

Crazy how rigged the NFL is to the loving Patriots I'm real mad, OPs

I can't watch the game, but, I saw some more "Patriots officials stealing legitimate touchdown" memes, so, I assume they've already gone back to that well?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Why isn't there a pissing area for players so they don't need to whip their dicks out in the middle of the stadium?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Le Saboteur posted:

Why isn't there a pissing area for players so they don't need to whip their dicks out in the middle of the stadium?

Real men piss their pants.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I don't care about the playoffs anymore. I just want to hatefuck the Patriots and their bitch-rear end referees. If we win this game no matter what else happens I'm good with McDermott.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Lol at that late as hell pass interference flag.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
Holy gently caress. I don't think the league could gift the patriots this game harder. gently caress the NFL

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

After 3 quarters the Pats have 1 penalty for 5 yards.

This is horseshit.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
Guys I have a feeling that these might just be the same ol' Buffalo Bills.

One more week till the sheer incompetence of the Nate Peterman game is fully appreciated.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Shappa posted:

Guys I have a feeling that these might just be the same ol' Buffalo Bills.

One more week till the sheer incompetence of the Nate Peterman game is fully appreciated.

Well it's not like Tyrod can win a big game anyway.

If we had started Tyrod he would have lost the Chargers game too.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Just like KC and ATL

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bills have to win next week against a Miami team that has given up. The Titans need to lose today and next week against Jacksonville. The Chargers have to lose 1 of the next 2 games. The Chargers have an easy schedule and are balling so that might be rough.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Too bad about the Patriots pouring it on in the end, could have really used the poor officiating card as a consolation prize.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
The bills lose this game even if all those bullshit calls went against the pats. But it would have been much, much closer. So NFL, why gives the pats all those calls?? They don’t need them anyway

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I really hope they put him in the concussion protocol. :stare:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Go Andey.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Hope...???

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
mccoy injured and a dumb rear end ravens TD separated by like 3 minutes. this is what i've been preparing for all day

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

Hope...???

you jinxed it

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Buffalo Bills are going to make the playoffs.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
...HOPE??????

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Bills would be loving idiots to not continue with Tyrod long term.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kirios posted:

The Bills would be loving idiots to not continue with Tyrod long term.

Funny thing about the Bills...

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah but you have a clear, at the very least, mid tier starting QB. After the poo poo show you've thrown out there since Jim Kelly you'd be willing to actually keep the one good QB you've had. It blows my loving mind.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school

Shappa posted:

Quote this when the Bills miss the playoffs by a tiebreaker so we can all look back and laugh at how the Peterman experiment cost the team their first playoff spot in 18 years.

It's going to happen, it's the most Bills thing that possibly could happen. I'm so sure it'll happen I'm going to spend the rest of my year actively cheering for it to happen. This is being a Bills fan. Welcome to the tire fire.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

whispers softly in every Bills fan's ear

Nathan. Peterman.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Bills desperately trying to throw it away.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shappa posted:

Quote this when the Bills miss the playoffs by a tiebreaker so we can all look back and laugh at how the Peterman experiment cost the team their first playoff spot in 17 years.

It's going to happen, it's the most Bills thing that possibly could happen. I'm so sure it'll happen I'm going to spend the rest of my year actively cheering for it to happen. This is being a Bills fan. Welcome to the tire fire.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'd like to remind everyone that the Bills started Nathan Petermen over Tyrod Taylor in a very winnable game that will cost them the postseason.

This is arguably the most Bills way to end this season possible. They caused their own failure.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Is it too late to get in on this?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

Is it too late to get in on this?

How much do you believe in the Red Rifle?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Kirios posted:

How much do you believe in the Red Rifle?

Andy Dalton just threw his way into Buffalo's frozen heart.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
HOPE!

:dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

OH MY GOD

CONGRATULATIONS BILLS FANS

YOU GUYS DESERVE THIS SO, SO MUCH

THROW YOURSELVES INTO SO MANY FLAMING TABLES TODAY, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO THE MOTHERFUCKING PLAYOFFS!!!!

• Locked thread