Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

please do not post topless photos of me without me or my agents permission.

gaius's creature comforts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Madame Guillotine was responsible for image macros in 1793

Crown: “I lost a head”; Guillotine: “I’ve found one”

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZm5QvpfonY

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

owns

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this. was loving funny.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hohoho you absolute sick oval office, Seymour

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

haha

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Lost it at "Aurora Australis"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
A few years back dialect comics were a big thing here so they published poo poo like Lucky Luke in Savonian and Uncle Scrooge in Ostrobothnian and Asteríx in a very bad attempt at the dialect spoken around Rauma, and I hated them all. Now I learned I also don't have much love for such things even when it's not my native language.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Noice!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Thanks!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Wait wait wait you mean to tell me that oval office is a funny word now and I should say it as much as possible with no repercussions?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rolo posted:

Wait wait wait you mean to tell me that oval office is a funny word now and I should say it as much as possible with no repercussions?

Only if you're upside down

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiEYCXPI-qY

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Jerry Cotton posted:

A few years back dialect comics were a big thing here so they published poo poo like Lucky Luke in Savonian and Uncle Scrooge in Ostrobothnian and Asteríx in a very bad attempt at the dialect spoken around Rauma, and I hated them all. Now I learned I also don't have much love for such things even when it's not my native language.

The years have not been kind to Micromancer.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

:vince:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

DOOM and trolley problems: two great tastes that taste great together?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

I saw another version of this, but with the third panel replaced with the "live, laugh, love" bullshit. But now I cannot find it. I wish I had saved it now.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This nerd rules.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:randpop:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I want this guy and Half A Press guy to become lovers.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have some holiday-themed meme compilations for y'all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snxPkVP7I8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vuCBtZ0Ag

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess while I'm at it, what's the thread's opinion on YouTube meme compilations? I feel like it's cheating somewhat but sometimes you just want that passive engagement like watching a tv program.

Like there's a ten-hour video on YouTube that's nothing but memes of variable quality without any sort of theme beyond 'dank' -- it feels like dude just had a bunch of videos and decided to stitch them all together, but like I said, sometimes one feels like passive viewing.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I guess while I'm at it, what's the thread's opinion on YouTube meme compilations? I feel like it's cheating somewhat but sometimes you just want that passive engagement like watching a tv program.

Like there's a ten-hour video on YouTube that's nothing but memes of variable quality without any sort of theme beyond 'dank' -- it feels like dude just had a bunch of videos and decided to stitch them all together, but like I said, sometimes one feels like passive viewing.

searching for webm compilations usually does the trick, it's like being back in the YTMND days only without having to open each one up individually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDebFWGf-IY

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Mann posted:

searching for webm compilations usually does the trick, it's like being back in the YTMND days only without having to open each one up individually.

And if you want just text memes cowbelly/Graham the Christian got you covered with the text to speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVYzTlsKZlE

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Guy Mann posted:

Ugh this one was pretty good except for the pickle Rick (and similar) jokes

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

They blew it.

"...entirely within your fuckin' kitchen?"
"Nah, yea"
"Can I have a look?"
"Yea nah"

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holy poo poo

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Sometimes I'll click on them but the ones YouTube keeps recommending to me skew alt right pretty randomly.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh yeah that's the good stuff right there

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hey

Rabbits and horses are good eatin'!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout posted:

Hey

Rabbits and horses are good eatin'!

Horses aren't ate much in the US, but rabbit is delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Randaconda posted:

Horses aren't ate much in the US,

I think it's time we changed that.