Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I mean why gently caress around with pedantic definitions, it’s a slur if it’s used as a slur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Pirate Radar posted:

I mean why gently caress around with pedantic definitions, it’s a slur if it’s used as a slur

i mean why care

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i mean why care

no why

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
hmm. checks out.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

California needs to hurry up and burn to the ground.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

bring back old gbs posted:

lol shut up u fuckin oval office

I think I'd like to speak to the manager

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
I was on the street in Singapore on Christmas Eve and it was crazy. Whole families in the street, loud music, a countdown to midnight, and happy Filipinas dancing on the corner. Also shitload of cops everywhere. It was like New Year's Eve.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
slurs r bad

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

redgubbinz posted:

California needs to hurry up and burn to the ground.

I got good news for you son

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Escape Addict posted:

I actually just had a nightmare last night that this happened in America but with our hillbillies. It was awful. Thanks for seeding my subconscious, thread.

Luckily for the US government, American cops are willing eager to kill anyone.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Merry Christmas Sexpats!

https://i.imgur.com/IcOUP9H.gifv

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/zmq4bx/exclusive-china-wont-arrest-two-fentanyl-kingpins-wanted-by-us

usa losing much face

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Faker than china's respect for human rights.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Do Chinese people eat Jewish food on Christmas day?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

God I wish, I'd loving annihilate a pastrami on rye right now.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Lol if u think Chinese people ever eat anything other than Chinese food.

I took my future mother-in-law out to a French restaurant a few days ago. She ordered the duck confit (which I know was delicious because I got it too) and just pushed it around on her plate like a two-year-old. She claimed it was "too oily" but she eats bbq duck like every other day. :shrug:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
"Ghastly." Prince Philip's opinion of Beijing, during a 1986 tour of China.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

"Ghastly." Prince Philip's opinion of Beijing, during a 1986 tour of China.

To be fair this is also his opinion of Scotland

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Pirate Radar posted:

To be fair this is also his opinion of almost everything

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
5000 years, that's nothing!

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
https://my.mixtape.moe/irqdma.mp4

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Everyone really is obese in America huh

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
America. Founded without an alphabet.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

lmao

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Merry Christmas capitalists

https://twitter.com/manyapan/status/945206466193035265

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
You know they celebrated it SO hard.

Hanging out with relatives that they hate, giving tacky gifts and getting into fights about politics.

What china needs is a second Taiping rebellion, based on prosperity gospel Jesus.

Power Khan fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Dec 25, 2017

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

What I like about this is thinking how goddamn butthurt they'd get if this were American students making a pledge against Chinese New Year.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Playing dead after a minor fall due to the extreme loss of face lmao.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

the war on christmas continues

https://twitter.com/lilou60706/status/945241147240275968

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

This war on christmas will not stand. We will make you jolly. :tfrxmas:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
It's amazing how heavily the CCP relies on scapegoating to remain in power.

-Japan
-Lotte Group
-Vietnam
-America
-The west in General
-Western Universities
-Foreigners in the Country
-A Nuclear Regime who literally counterfeits Chinese currency, sells meth within its borders, and in oh-so-many-words threatened them with violence
-Foreign Holidays

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lol it literally took like 30 little Chinese flags to defeat this mighty Christmas tree

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
There's no better way to celebrate Christmas alone than by going to Fairfax counties best (and only!) Xinjiang restaurant!

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

TsarZiedonis posted:

There's no better way to celebrate Christmas alone than by going to Fairfax counties best (and only!) Xinjiang restaurant!

panda express at fair oaks mall?

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009

ladron posted:

panda express at fair oaks mall?

No, there's an actual Uighur restaurant run by Uighurs now, it's pretty awesome. They play Uzbek pop and serve the thickest, fattest and juiciest lamb I've ever tasted

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

2028 for Japan to have a nuclear ICBM? I feel like that could be 2018 if they really wanted to.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Yeah, they can process poo poo to weapons-grade easily enough.

'course, they claim that their constitution doesn't allow it and they'd never subject the horror of a nuking to someone else while the States can foot the bill for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

TsarZiedonis posted:

No, there's an actual Uighur restaurant run by Uighurs now, it's pretty awesome. They play Uzbek pop and serve the thickest, fattest and juiciest lamb I've ever tasted

drat. I haven't been back to DC/NoVa since a week long visit in 2009. It's crazy hearing about all the, for example, korean restaurants that have sprung up.

• Locked thread