Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Yob bless us, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
marty crabass

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Macnult

punchymcpunch

you shall not pass

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

a mungo jerry to all

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Cherry Mist everyob

About to double park a cup of tea and a glass of Buck’s Fizz and watch my daughter lose her mind with all the presents, what are your plans?

sb hermit

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Cherry Mist everyob

About to double park a cup of tea and a glass of Buck’s Fizz and watch my daughter lose her mind with all the presents, what are your plans?

merry xmas

Just finished opening the last of my gifts and hitting the hay to get ready for the last monday of 2017

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

are we LARPing Gone Home now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

guys santa said i had a very poo poo year and delivered me a very big christmas tree of my very own

i am also currently living on the gd moon

thanks santa!

PS MUNCH YOU DID NOT TELL ME IT SNOWS IN OREGON WTF I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

portland is in a RAINforest not a gosh-d*ng SNOWforest

Twenty Four

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, or just a really good day to all my friends here!

Munchables

Hey mang, it barely ever snows. Plus I thought I posted snow pictures here last year!

Munchables

You should glad it snowed, snow is best

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN

Munchables posted:

You should glad it snowed, snow is best

When it snows Santa can land his sleigh easily but when there’s none he has to swap the skis out for his all-terrain wheels and suspension attachments and he offsets the labour costs by delivering reduced value presents

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
happy byobmas

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Good morning and merry yobmas to all chill and good yobbers.
:coffeepal:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Merry Christmas! May all your yules be bright.

alnilam

HotSoapyBeard posted:

When it snows Santa can land his sleigh easily but when there’s none he has to swap the skis out for his all-terrain wheels and suspension attachments and he offsets the labour costs by delivering reduced value presents

:hai:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
I woke up to white crimbus!!!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

I woke up to white crimbus!!!

Any sleigh tracks or reindeer hoof prints in that snow?

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

alnilam

It snoe here too

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

EAT HIM

Merry Christmas YOBBERS. I am chilling and have a Seinfeld marathon (that started last night) on in the background.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
alnilam

I dusted off my snes and we're playing super mario world and i still remember most of the secret exits :hehe:

POOL IS CLOSED

Barking Gecko posted:

Any sleigh tracks or reindeer hoof prints in that snow?

no but there are bunny and birb prints :3:

alnilam

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

no but there are bunny and birb prints :3:

i love when it snows and u get to pretend to be a level 7 ranger with superb tracking skillz

*bending over and touching the ground with my hand* a rabbit has come this way... *notices snow is still falling but the prints are fresh* recently, too :hai:

funmanguy

What time is it?
happy hollandaise

sound off, best gift this year?

i got a 5 pound bag of coffee

POOL IS CLOSED

my beloved got me a pillow with handmade bee appliqués. :3: my earl my xmas present. also extremely good: a box of a dozen florida grapefruits from gma.

the local place that sold citrus from a lil family farm in florida couldn't get any this year. citrus greening. :sigh: gotta enjoy the east coast citrus before they're all gone.

Munchables

So far I've gotten a sweater thing, a funko pop, a garbage can, and the full Brothers Grimm collection. Hopefully we'll be able to go to my grandparents' house soon, it's quite icy herr

Robot Made of Meat

Munchables posted:

So far I've gotten a sweater thing, a funko pop, a garbage can, and the full Brothers Grimm collection. Hopefully we'll be able to go to my grandparents' house soon, it's quite icy herr

The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales is an interesting read.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

funmanguy posted:

happy hollandaise

My fiance's mom got me a box of twelve hot sauces! I never knew teriyaki hot sauce existed and it is amazing

Also got a ton of pretty earrings for my 00 holes

E: we also got PJs! I'm the purple.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Dec 25, 2017

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
lots of underwear and socks, but a new keyboard case for my iPad, a new comforter, beef jerkies, and coconut curry sauce which should be fun to cook with.

plus the lady got me a french press and a new wave bird :love:

a successful ecks-mass

fake edit: oh yeah and a Meta Knight Nendo from my sister :3: and an SSD for my PC from my brother

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

funmanguy posted:

happy hollandaise

Small white board being held up by a sock monkey :kimchi:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Manifisto

merry xmas and happy holidays byob!

I am happy to see new friends from cspam and elsewhere joining us, hello and welcome!!1!

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

funmanguy posted:

happy hollandaise

I got the book Oblivion by David Foster Wallace which is a collection of short stories and I started the morning off by reading one you can see summarized here.

deep dish peat moss

I just wanna say Macnult you have my favorite av on the forums and I always pretend you're milo when you post

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Dec 25, 2017

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
I got two poetry anthologies but more importantly I have eaten lots of food and have been drinking for 12 hours and watched films with my fat squidge of a daughter

Also my sister’s cat has a bow tie on

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Munchables posted:

Hey mang, it barely ever snows. Plus I thought I posted snow pictures here last year!

mang like im rear end deep in it's loving cold here and like, i just wanted al-hawr and they closed before i could get up the hill to get hummus

RIP ME

also mary crams i hope you have a good day bub

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also mary crams to all my yobber frens, because today is the day we enjoy the burning of the crimbus trees, as is a traditional observance of yobmas.

also for crams this year my almost-ex-husband got me a twenty pound bag of this fancy-rear end rice i love (it smells like popcorn when you cook it and it tastes like carb heaven). i am pleased. boyfriend and i exchanged vidya games and books, so i am currently having the most icelandic christmas by holing up in my bed with thirteen books about the occult traditions of southeastern america as well as a bunch of stuff on paleolithic textiles. NEAT CRAMUS.

i hope you all have a similarly low key yet rock and roll crams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

merr dissmas im smelling a ham and gazing at a tree