Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Picking Ketsui back up before Christmas Eve starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

which ones?

dr. doyle and detective grimoire so far. i like puzzle agent a lot, and both seem similar.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've been playing a fanmade Zelda game named the forbidden city today. This is some of the coolest 2D dungeon design I've seen and its very challenging.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Made it to part 2 of PoE for the first time.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Pokemon art academy

this game is like crack .. so much better than the regular art academy. check out my pikachu. my sister gave me the game and she wanted me to draw it :0]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's a wonderful Pikachu

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
adorable pikachu

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

this game is like crack .. so much better than the regular art academy. check out my pikachu. my sister gave me the game and she wanted me to draw it :0]

Wonderful.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That Pikachu is right

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Evil Eagle posted:

I've been playing a fanmade Zelda game named the forbidden city today. This is some of the coolest 2D dungeon design I've seen and its very challenging.

I want Zelda Maker on Switch so bad :pray: you could have templates for 8-bit, LTTP, and then 3D Link Between Worlds style.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Was having a nice time playing The End Is Nigh until I saw this room and said WTF out loud and just exited the game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Excellent Pikachu

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

thats good!

merry xmas imps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing dishonored 2, already seems like more of the first so I really like it so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Getting close to the end of Xenoblade but I wanna see all the finale cutscenes on a tv so I'm gonna stop and play Romancig Saga 2 instead whenever the eshop comes back to life

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

some picross for a bit, then i'm out doin stuff for the rest of the day. merry christmas, imps!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Probably not going to game until later tonight because of family stuff but definitely Sleeping Dogs when I do. I got hooked again yesterday and it’s my best chance of squeezing out another beaten game for 2017.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
one of the cheap adventure games i got was made in whatever the game-maker software for point-n-click is, which apparently hasn't been patched in a while, so i had to change a bunch of system settings in win10 to even play it correctly.

i then went through the first chapter of the game, which is a pretty enjoyable detective story, and have gotten to one of those "what is the developer thinking" puzzles where i've tried clicking on and combining every single thing i can see in the game, but now have no idea what to do next, and since the game is greenlight and like 4 total people have played it there's not even a youtube video of some person playing through it i can use for a hint.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Was having a nice time playing The End Is Nigh until I saw this room and said WTF out loud and just exited the game

Get this, that room was actually patched to be easier

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

Get this, that room was actually patched to be easier

I didn't realize that center button drains the water at first so it wasn't so bad. Now my only cart left to grab is the one in Ruin that you have to get during the escape sequence but man that timer makes me choke. Love that music though

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Probably not going to game until later tonight because of family stuff but definitely Sleeping Dogs when I do. I got hooked again yesterday and it’s my best chance of squeezing out another beaten game for 2017.
That's some good gaming

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleeping Dogs ftw

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Super Mario World

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
ty lumpy and tomato for gifts!!!! thank you thank you!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

ArfJason posted:

what now motherfucker

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
i do not look forward to doing greedier mode with the lost or delirium with keeper

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
just bought mk8 deluxe and playing it w friends

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

BOXBOY!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

game owns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was at the Nintendo Store a couple days ago and they had the Complete Amiibo Collection on display and I didnt know there was a Japan only boxboy amiibo set and it looks so sick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

holy poo poo, im finally gonna play Multibowl https://www.thenerdmag.com/download-multibowl-bennet-foddy/

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Got a few Xmas IPAs in me, anyone wanna play Rainmaker league in Spla2oom? :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I would once the football is over. I'd be on junk rear end wi fi though whichbwill probably help us

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

bro... this is loving awesome

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

o man i cant believe someone uploaded it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

poo poo, nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm definitely downloading that when I get back from holiday travels.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good games goferchan :woomy: I want to try clam blitz league, or get another 4 player league session going because I love Splatoon still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Continuing my first playthrough of Final Fantasy III (6, snes version), and I am absolutely in love. I just got access to Espers, and am in the middle of doing the Opera House part and it's so loving cool. This game is so drat cool. Merry Christmas all.