Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

LE CIGAR VOLANT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The food is to die for

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
started rewatching the series from the beginning and watching the cigar volant ep feels weird, used to hearing these lines in a youtube rap song

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

But can we really get in, I've been trying for months?

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
"LE CIGAR, VOLANT, PUT IT IN A BOX.

BRING IT HERE AND PUT IT ON MY COCK

MY COCK

MY COCK

MY COOCK

THE CIGGIEON MY WEENIE,

VOLANT ON THE WAAAAAALLS

CIGGY ON MY VOLANT

AND SOME LE CIGAR VOLANTA ON MY BALLS"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgU9B07vaeU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Cheers was good or whatever. :shrug:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The first 2 seasons are the best because that hair is just out of loving control.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maBavhD0iWE

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

datajugend posted:

MY COCK

MY COCK

MY COOCK

THE CIGGIEON MY WEENIE,

VOLANT ON THE WAAAAAALLS

CIGGY ON MY VOLANT

have you ever heard a song before

do you know how they work

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/kuYPmVanT2U

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

datajugend posted:

MY COCK

MY COCK

MY COOCK

THE CIGGIEON MY WEENIE,

VOLANT ON THE WAAAAAALLS

CIGGY ON MY VOLANT

Lol

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
LE CIGAR VOLANT!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
High hoidays is in my top 5 favorite episodes for the entire series. Definitely the best one to take place in the episodes after Niles and Daphne smuggle a kilo of cocaine between her knees

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I have trouble Believing a germophobe and let us say sensitive person like niles made it through med school.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I have trouble Believing a germophobe and let us say sensitive person like niles made it through med school.

He'd be really really good at making sure he was sterile at all times, but yea, I don't see him making it through autopsies 101.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Frasier I could believe as a full psychiatrist, Niles would have been more believable as a psychologist/therapist tbh.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

Frasier I could believe as a full psychiatrist, Niles would have been more believable as a psychologist/therapist tbh.

But he wouldn't be able to one-up Frasier then.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

oldpainless posted:

Beneath that fussy exterior lies a real dirty dog; we catch a glimpse of this in Island Niles

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe Niles was really the psychic all along and he just manipulated his professors into thinking he completed his medical training.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/948526696352817157

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i went on a wikipedia binge and apparently the creator died on 9/11? sad :(

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

maskenfreiheit posted:

i went on a wikipedia binge and apparently the creator died on 9/11? sad :(

Yeah, it's a big reason why Kelsey Grammer is kind of a broke-brain now.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, it's a big reason why Kelsey Grammer is kind of a broke-brain now.

also i had no idea it ran post 9/11... i just never got into it on the air and assumed it was one of those shows that I just wasn't old enough to appreciate when it was on the air. i only got into it when this thread came about and i saw it was on netflix

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I had a horrible dream last night where I had season 1 Frasier hair. I haven't even watched an episode in weeks!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Greetings

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Crossposted from the aliexpress thread:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TGI...2837392007.html

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I had a horrible dream last night where I had season 1 Frasier hair. I haven't even watched an episode in weeks!

Going through withdrawls

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I remember when I watched the third part of the original BBC House of Cards, and one of the new main characters had that same hair.

It was Belloq from Raiders of the Lost Ark running for prime minister, but all I could see is that season 1 Frasier hair.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://twitter.com/oocfrasier/status/954026787197071360

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

This design is by Twitter comic Branson Reese (https://twitter.com/bransonreese?lang=en). I know he was selling that shirt; I'm not sure the Ali Express one is on the up and up.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFzVCE7Pz-c

I am grateful this YTP has been restored, it is par excellence

maskenfreiheit posted:

started rewatching the series from the beginning and watching the cigar volant ep feels weird, used to hearing these lines in a youtube rap song

Heard

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Just watched the episode where Martin pretends to be gay and has Niles for a boyfriend and then has to take home a man that a woman frasier wants to date brought over for him in order for frasier to have alone time with her and it ends with frasier reflecting on how much his dad loves him but it should end about twenty minutes later with Martin having a load pumped into his mouth in the car to keep up the charade.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Just watched the episode where Martin pretends to be gay and has Niles for a boyfriend and then has to take home a man that a woman frasier wants to date brought over for him in order for frasier to have alone time with her and it ends with frasier reflecting on how much his dad loves him but it should end about twenty minutes later with Martin having a load pumped into his mouth in the car to keep up the charade.

Martin is a top.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

oldpainless posted:

I think you're confusing the characters with the actors

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oldpainless posted:

it should end about twenty minutes later with Martin having a load pumped into his mouth in the car to keep up the charade.

Le cigar vomant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

WampaLord posted:

Martin is a top.

Not with that hip.