Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Android Apocalypse posted:

If Sonic's droppings are vegan, that means Sonic is vegan.

It also means that Sonic gave consent for his droppings to be collected and sold.

edit: what an awful snype, have something from my old-rear end pics library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

You missed my favorite one.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

:randno:

Merry Christmas, goons. Smilie purchased.

Holy poo poo

:randno:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Ok, so how long until :randyes:?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

What's the story behind the chubby Jags logo? I get the meaning, but I missed whatever instigated it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skippy McPants posted:

What's the story behind the chubby Jags logo? I get the meaning, but I missed whatever instigated it.

My avatar, for some reason.

EDIT: It was drawn by sports goon Febreeze, I had nothing to do with making the actual avatar.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

My avatar, for some reason.

EDIT: It was drawn by sports goon Febreeze, I had nothing to do with making the actual avatar.

I've decided your av with the :smith: emote was too depressing. I've made updates. Now, if there was ever any question, people will know what inspired these lovely smilies.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zipperelli. posted:

I've decided your av with the :smith: emote was too depressing. I've made updates. Now, if there was ever any question, people will know what inspired these lovely smilies.

:smith: and :smithcloud: are already the most depressing smilies on the forum, we don't need more. :randno:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

rear end means sharp in Latvia it's used to describe most spicy tasting things it still makes me laugh every time I order a large rear end kebab.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Soysaucebeast posted:

You missed my favorite one.

I love that one and the guy in red shorts just because they came prepared.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Holy poo poo, Sonic's high as balls.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Does he have spines ... on his spines

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
edit:nm

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Data Graham posted:

Does he have spines ... on his spines

Yo hawg,

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I choose to believe this is just a bunch of time-travellers loving with the 21st century as some weird future-meme.

"It's funny as poo poo; Go back in time and get your portrait done, then swing by the 21st century on the way back and get a photo taken with it on social media. They'll never figure it out!"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/esVM6fL.mp4

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's like that fight from the "I'm Bad" video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxqmitFtyaA

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 15:00 on Dec 26, 2017

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/ihearoursong/status/945321362893176833

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Skippy McPants posted:

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ewww no

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Reminds me of one of my favorites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7tHWa1Zr9s

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/rJZaUaE.mp4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:randpop:

on clearance? how did they not sell every copy at MSRP!?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

The Bloop posted:

:randpop:

on clearance? how did they not sell every copy at MSRP!?

On clearance? Its at half priced books, its a used book.

Someone obviously didn't follow the instructions carefully enough

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

I passed this last week and laughed for a long time.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

If anyone wants to practice, I’m a Leo.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I keep seeing these vegan ads, but I don't get it. Shouldn't it be 'Go vegetarian'? It's not like taking a cow's milk or a chicken's egg kills it.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Domus posted:

I keep seeing these vegan ads, but I don't get it. Shouldn't it be 'Go vegetarian'? It's not like taking a cow's milk or a chicken's egg kills it.

I actually had this conversation with a vegan just last month, and the issue is that plenty of cows and baby chickens die as a side effect of the process. They also won’t eat honey because bees die in commercial honey mines or something, I stopped paying attention.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Domus posted:

Vegans by definition are the extreme. They don't believe animals should be used or exploited in any way.

Personally I'm a vegetarian because I can't personally envision myself eating the flesh of a living creature, so to that extent I can understand and sympathize with them. But I eat milk and eggs and it doesn't matter to me what other people do.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Trig Discipline posted:

I actually had this conversation with a vegan just last month, and the issue is that plenty of cows and baby chickens die as a side effect of the process. They also won’t eat honey because bees die in commercial honey mines or something, I stopped paying attention.

Well, the honey mines are a harsh and inhospitable environment.

E: also ask them if they know how many field animals are killed when the food they eat is harvested.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Domus posted:

Yeah you don't have to kill a pig to remove a leg roast either

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Trig Discipline posted:

Lol how many bugs and gophers or whenever die when we plow a zillion acres of cornfields and then run combines over everything to harvest. It would cost a bloody fortune to be truly vegan, and I'm not even sure you could actually take every externality into account even with infinite money.

Being vegan is either extreme privilege or delusion.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Domus posted:

I was in Manchester a few months ago and saw one of those bus stop adverts which insinuated that milking a cow is essentially equivalent to rape; now, I don't drink milk, but I do like cheese, so I'm not sure how many degrees of guilt that gets me.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Wheat Loaf posted:

I was in Manchester a few months ago and saw one of those bus stop adverts which insinuated that milking a cow is essentially equivalent to rape; now, I don't drink milk, but I do like cheese, so I'm not sure how many degrees of guilt that gets me.

Do you not drink milk due to the ad? Your wording leaves it a little ambiguous.

I don't drink milk because it makes me a fart-box. But occasionally, I crave that delicious moo-juice and everyone gets to suffer as a result. Including, apparently, the cows.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The future of food is eating insects, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wheat Loaf posted:

Get a dairy cow and see how happy it gets when her udders swell and become painful after not milking her.