Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

muscles like this! posted:

It is impossible to do a Let's Read of this book because the entire thing is so bizarre and poorly written that it would just be the entire novel verbatim.
I haven't let that stop me. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Man if only one native american fetishizing white guy martial artist got to live longer than he had any right to, I really would have preferred it be the Billy Jack guy

Billy Jack does get name dropped in the book. He describes a character wearing a "Billy Jack-style" flat crowned hat.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Man if only one native american fetishizing white guy martial artist got to live longer than he had any right to, I really would have preferred it be the Billy Jack guy

Yeah Tom Laughlin was actually a pretty decent human being, as opposed to this greasy fatberg wrapped in a sheepskin coat.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I haven't let that stop me. :v:

Yeah, there's no way this book is more insane than Heavenly Star Wars.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

How are the Billy Jack movies? I've heard about them but never seen any of them.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

muscles like this! posted:

Billy Jack does get name dropped in the book. He describes a character wearing a "Billy Jack-style" flat crowned hat.

nice, an easter egg for the true native american fetishizing white guy martial artist fandom

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream

Stuporstar posted:

Um... are you equally confused about what the enemy is when reading something like Typhoon by Joseph Conrad?

right, but.... Dragonriders of Pern is about storm-chasing dragons? That's the whole plot? I guess as an adult I don't find that concept too stimulating

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

A3th3r posted:

right, but.... Dragonriders of Pern is about storm-chasing dragons? That's the whole plot? I guess as an adult I don't find that concept too stimulating

Yeah, from what I remember of the couple of those I read, nature only ever really showed up as an antagonist when McCaffrey wanted to force characters to hide in caves from falling poison string so they'd realize they really wanted to bone.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Calm
Light Air
Light Breeze
Gentle Breeze
Moderate Breeze
Fresh Breeze
Strong Breeze
Near Gale <--- dragon anal
Gale
Strong Gale
Storm
Violent Storm
Hurricane Force

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

A3th3r posted:

A giant space virus falls on the planet about every 12 hours. If it touches the ground it will eat all accessible organic matter and replicate, eventually wiping out life on the planet. Clearly the only way to deal with it is to breed cat-sized lizards into giant fire-breathing, teleporting orgy dragons. I actually think it could be a great setting for action scenes, but McCaffrey always cuts to immediately before/after it happens.

I'm guessing you guys have mostly read the Harper Hall trilogy, from the trapped-in-cave comments. The other books have:
-Fax, dude that went around murdering and raping folks yet inexplicably rose to power across half the continent without resistance.
-Kylara, dragonrider lady that backstabs everyone, sleeps around, enjoys BDSM, and literally trihehrs the death of multiple dragons by loving at the wrong time
-Chalkin, Trump of Pern. Deliberately prevents his serfs from learning to read so he can violate their constitutional rights, indentures artisans to servitude rather than pay them
-A terrorist group called the Abominators that destroy any technology that is found because its evil I guess
-Kimmer, locks his family up in a shelter and proceeds to knock up his daughters and granddaughters.

The villains are cartoonishly evil and all have weird sex things going on.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
I swear the only thing I can remember about the Harper Hall trilogy is one scene where Menolly and the dude whose name I can't be hosed to remember gently caress on a boat

this shows how much I cared about the Pern books, despite them being full of ~*~sparkledragons~*~

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Wheat Loaf posted:

How are the Billy Jack movies? I've heard about them but never seen any of them.

I think the general consensus is that the first is decent but subsequent ones go badly off the rails. Decent for its time: Billy Jack is super earnest and full of early 70s sincerity and love, complete with talking power to the man.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

outlier posted:

I think the general consensus is that the first is decent but subsequent ones go badly off the rails. Decent for its time: Billy Jack is super earnest and full of early 70s sincerity and love, complete with talking power to the man.

I think it was Ebert said about the second movie, it's a bad guy fascist being fought by the good guy fascist.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Wheat Loaf posted:

https://thedissolve.com/features/forgotbusters/593-forgotbusters-billy-jackthe-trial-of-billy-jack/

Here’s your answer.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

TheKennedys posted:

also to add to the list of things Dave is not good at, archaic idioms:

Can't remember which book it is, since I read it as a teenager, but Eddings describes something as being "as big as a dime" in one of the Belgariad books at one point

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Proteus Jones posted:

I think it was Ebert said about the second movie, it's a bad guy fascist being fought by the good guy fascist.

Billy Jack would 100% punch a nazi

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
PYF terrible book: The villains are cartoonishly evil and all have weird sex things going on.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

1stGear posted:

PYF terrible book: The villains are cartoonishly evil and all have weird sex things going on.

*runs in breathless, coughs, catches breath, screams*

But enough about the Republican party!

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Dienes posted:

-Kimmer, locks his family up in a shelter and proceeds to knock up his daughters and granddaughters.

You forgot to mention his cunning plan to tinfoil the interior of the rescue shuttle with precious metals when the rescue crew told him they wouldn't load up his treasure stash because they wouldn't have enough fuel to make it back if they did.

Which was actually kind of awesome, as hilariously stupid villain plans go.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Runcible Cat posted:

You forgot to mention his cunning plan to tinfoil the interior of the rescue shuttle with precious metals when the rescue crew told him they wouldn't load up his treasure stash because they wouldn't have enough fuel to make it back if they did.

Which was actually kind of awesome, as hilariously stupid villain plans go.

...Did he think it would weigh less if it was pounded out thin? That's some "pound of feathers" poo poo.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Getsuya posted:

There are some things that make it pretty horrible that I’m glossing over but one interesting thing is the almost fantasy-novel level of world building that goes into it. The author actually creates a persistent world for a series of disconnected horror novels. He also does some trippy drug-induced lucid nightmare bits. The main issue is they aren’t scary, they’re kinda pointless, and they rely pretty heavily on sexual stuff for the horror moments which is kind of a recurring theme in (bad) Japanese horror.

Honestly, a lot of bad horror ruins itself with relying on sexual content. Like Neonomicon by Alan Moore. There's a pair of agents who go undercover as a couple to an orgy that's supposed to lure Deep Ones or something. The guy (a black guy, so I guess we're going proper horror movie logic here) gets killed, girl revealed to be a recovered sex addict. She's raped and then locked up with a Deep One who rapes her for days. Do you think you don't see things like everyone's genitals and a fuckoff huge, bluegreen human dick HILARIOUSLY placed on a Deep One? nah, you do, I burst out horror-laughing at it. The protag also is just kinda... annoyed at this? Like hey, you made me sore! That is what I have a problem with here! Then she has to pee in front of it because she has to pee, and it licks her piss and helps her escape. Because she's pregnant! End on what I am sure someone thought was a ~deep~ twist on "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." Because it's the baby she's pregnant with! "His house" is underwater because... liquid inside woman from pregnancy! WHAT A TWEEST!

He says it's tackling sexual assault in Lovecraft's work, you know, "Blasphemous rites", but I think just showing a ton of rape and fish dicks that the lady shrugs off was in no way the way to go about that. It started out interesting, but the things I was interested in were apparently a result of a previous miniseries or something. The actual plot was garbage. When I hit the forest of dicks and rape, I genuinely just kept reading out of some horror reflex that detached the part of my brain reading the book from the part going "What the gently caress is this trash?" The twist ending, the loving hilarious monster with an inexplicable giant human dick, the idea that someone sat down and said "So let's show a sex addict get raped for like half of this miniseries" and didn't then think "That's a terrible idea"?

The Darkest Part of the Woods was a book I'd say did it well. The sexual content was even an important part of the story, but it didn't have a gigantic, lurid spotlight shone on it. It wasn't jammed into my eyeballs. Subtlety existed.

...also, I know Neonomicon is a comic book, but it's not really a comic booky kind of terrible. It's a horror kind of terrible I've seen in too many horror short story compilations. It just also has art, which was an EXTRA MISTAKE.

Midnight Voyager has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Dec 26, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Alan Moore is a broke-brained pervert and probably a pedo too.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

A Pinball Wizard posted:

...Did he think it would weigh less if it was pounded out thin? That's some "pound of feathers" poo poo.

No, he just thought that they were being meanies who wouldn't let him take his treasure with him out of greed or ignorance or something.

Considering he'd already traveled in space considerably to be there, he would presumably known how weight would be a factor.

Hilariously, they also discovered a powerful, versatile anesthetic on the planet that works instantly and without side effects or addiction potential, and didn't realize what a moneymaker that would be over some metal.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Alan Moore working with Avatar has been great if you like comic books that are drawn like poo poo.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
There's a scene where the protagonist just casually jerks the thing off while asking it questions that it can't answer because it can't speak English and being really impressed by how its dick just keeps going.

~horror~

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Midnight Voyager posted:

Honestly, a lot of bad horror ruins itself with relying on sexual content. Like Neonomicon by Alan Moore. There's a pair of agents who go undercover as a couple to an orgy that's supposed to lure Deep Ones or something. The guy (a black guy, so I guess we're going proper horror movie logic here) gets killed, girl revealed to be a recovered sex addict. She's raped and then locked up with a Deep One who rapes her for days. Do you think you don't see things like everyone's genitals and a fuckoff huge, bluegreen human dick HILARIOUSLY placed on a Deep One? nah, you do, I burst out horror-laughing at it. The protag also is just kinda... annoyed at this? Like hey, you made me sore! That is what I have a problem with here! Then she has to pee in front of it because she has to pee, and it licks her piss and helps her escape. Because she's pregnant! End on what I am sure someone thought was a ~deep~ twist on "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming." Because it's the baby she's pregnant with! "His house" is underwater because... liquid inside woman from pregnancy! WHAT A TWEEST!

He says it's tackling sexual assault in Lovecraft's work, you know, "Blasphemous rites", but I think just showing a ton of rape and fish dicks that the lady shrugs off was in no way the way to go about that. It started out interesting, but the things I was interested in were apparently a result of a previous miniseries or something. The actual plot was garbage. When I hit the forest of dicks and rape, I genuinely just kept reading out of some horror reflex that detached the part of my brain reading the book from the part going "What the gently caress is this trash?" The twist ending, the loving hilarious monster with an inexplicable giant human dick, the idea that someone sat down and said "So let's show a sex addict get raped for like half of this miniseries" and didn't then think "That's a terrible idea"?

The Darkest Part of the Woods was a book I'd say did it well. The sexual content was even an important part of the story, but it didn't have a gigantic, lurid spotlight shone on it. It wasn't jammed into my eyeballs. Subtlety existed.

...also, I know Neonomicon is a comic book, but it's not really a comic booky kind of terrible. It's a horror kind of terrible I've seen in too many horror short story compilations. It just also has art, which was an EXTRA MISTAKE.

Yeah, I went in thinking it was.. well, not what it was. I certainly wasn't expecting "Mankind's doom is raped into an FBI agent with emotional issues"

I basically had the same reaction as you. At no point during the cycle of getting this printed and distributed did anyone seem go, "wait a second here". I mean I'm no puritan, but god drat that was lot of water orgy and rape. I really can't help but think Alan Moore wrote this thing with one hand.

And that "twist" was the most ham-handed bullshit.

This is like one of those throw-away stories in those super cheap Lovecraft short story anthologies. The kind that have one decent story and the rest read as an assignment for their creative writing class.

Foglet
Jun 17, 2014

Reality is an illusion.
The universe is a hologram.
Buy gold.
Are none of you aware that Moore did "The Lost Girls" ~20 years prior to Neonomicon cause that's pretty much the only explanation I can think of for Neonomicon being a shock.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Foglet posted:

Are none of you aware that Moore did "The Lost Girls" ~20 years prior to Neonomicon cause that's pretty much the only explanation I can think of for Neonomicon being a shock.

Never read it, and now I have no desire to.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Foglet posted:

The first issue didn't really have any sexual content at all that I remember? There was a cool bit with a mural and an ex-agent gone mad. It was apparently connected to the other miniseries. That was intriguing, so I read on. Then it took a WILD SWERVE into fucktown.

(I mean Neonomicon. I know he wrote Lost Girls, though I haven't read it. This seemed like more Swamp Thing Moore and less that for the first issue.)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Foglet posted:

That's why I called him a probable pedophile.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
For the ally computation, above all things, encysts the life force of the individual. Here is caught and held the free feeling, the very heartbeat of life itself. A preclear is only placed in apathy by ally computations. The body can be almost dead in the presence of antagonism and still rally and fight. But it cannot fight its friends. The law of affinity has been aberrated into an entrance into the reactive engram bank. And that law, even when twisted with the murky shadows of unreason in the reactive mind, still works. It is a good law. It is too good when the auditor is trying to find and reduce engrams which are making the preclear ache with arthritis or bleed internally with stomach ulcers. Why can't he "get rid of his arthritis? Mama said, when she gracefully fell over a pig, "Oh, I can't get up! Oh, my poor, poor baby. Oh, my baby! I wonder if I hurt my poor, poor baby. Oh, I hope my baby is still alive! Please God let him live. Please God let me keep my baby. Please!" Only the God to which she prayed was the Reactive Mind, which makes one of its idiot computations on the basis of everything is equal to everything. A holder, a prayer for life, a thoroughly bruised baby's spine, Mama's sympathy, a pig grunt, a prayer to God, all these things are equal to the reactive mind and so we have a fine case of arthritis, particularly since our patient sought "survival" by marrying a girl with a voice just like Mama's sounded when he was in the womb. Ask him to get rid of his arthritis? The reactive mind says "NO!" Arthritis is a baby is a pig grunt is a prayer to God is wife's sympathy is being poor is Mama's voice and all these things are desirable. He's kept himself poor and he's kept his arthritis and he married a wife who would make a harlot25 blush and this is pro-survival: wonderful stuff, survival, when the reactive mind computes it! And in the case of the ulcers, here was baby poked full of holes (Mama is having a terrible time trying to abort him so she can pretend a miscarriage, and she uses assorted household instruments thrust into the cervix26 to do it) and some of the holes are through and through his baby's abdomen and stomach: he will live because he is surrounded by protein and has a food supply and because the sac is like one of these puncture-proof inner tubes that seals up every hole. (Nature has been smart about attempted abortion for a long, long time.) It so happens that Mama in this case was not a monologist, although most of Mama's activity on this line is a dramatization and has conversation with it; but it also so happens that Grandma lives next door and she comes over unexpectedly, shortly after the latest effort to make baby meet oblivion. Grandma may have been an attempted abortionist in her day but now she is old and highly moral and besides, this baby is not giving her any morning sickness: she therefore finds much to censure27 when she sees a bloody orangewood stick in the bathroom. Baby is still "unconscious." Grandma berates Mama: "Any daughter of mine who would do such a horrible thing should be punished by the vengeance of God (the principle of, don't do as I do, do as I say, for who gave Mama this dramatization in the first place?) and driven through the streets. Your baby has a perfect right to live: if you don't think you can take care of him, I certainly will. Now you go right on through with your pregnancy, Eloisia, and when that baby is born, if you don't want him, you bring him to me! The idea of trying to hurt that poor thing!" And so, when our bleeding ulcer case gets born, there is Grandma and there is security and safety. Grandma is here the ally (and she can become an ally in a thousand different ways, any of them based on the principle that she talks sympathetically to baby when he is out like a flounder,28 and fights Mama in his favor when he is "unconscious"), and when he grows to boyhood he can be found placing a large dependency on Grandma, much to the parental wonder (for they never did anything to little Roger, not they). And Roger will, when Grandma is dead, develop bleeding ulcers to get her back.

Whoever is a friend is to be clasped to the bosom with bonds of steel, says this great genius, the reactive mind, even though it kills the organism.

25 harlot: a prostitute.
26 cervix: a neck-shaped, anatomical structure, as the narrow outer end of the uterus.
27 censure: criticize severely.
28 out like a flounder: in a faint, unconscious. (Flounder is a slang term for the corpse of a drowned man.)

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013
What the gently caress.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

ryonguy posted:

What the gently caress.

scientology.txt

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
Dianetics is cheating.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

For the ally computation, above all things, encysts the life force of the individual. Here is caught and held the free feeling, the very heartbeat of life itself. A preclear is only placed in apathy by ally computations. The body can be almost dead in the presence of antagonism and still rally and fight. But it cannot fight its friends. The law of affinity has been aberrated into an entrance into the reactive engram bank. And that law, even when twisted with the murky shadows of unreason in the reactive mind, still works. It is a good law. It is too good when the auditor is trying to find and reduce engrams which are making the preclear ache with arthritis or bleed internally with stomach ulcers. Why can't he "get rid of his arthritis? Mama said, when she gracefully fell over a pig, "Oh, I can't get up! Oh, my poor, poor baby. Oh, my baby! I wonder if I hurt my poor, poor baby. Oh, I hope my baby is still alive! Please God let him live. Please God let me keep my baby. Please!" Only the God to which she prayed was the Reactive Mind, which makes one of its idiot computations on the basis of everything is equal to everything. A holder, a prayer for life, a thoroughly bruised baby's spine, Mama's sympathy, a pig grunt, a prayer to God, all these things are equal to the reactive mind and so we have a fine case of arthritis, particularly since our patient sought "survival" by marrying a girl with a voice just like Mama's sounded when he was in the womb. Ask him to get rid of his arthritis? The reactive mind says "NO!" Arthritis is a baby is a pig grunt is a prayer to God is wife's sympathy is being poor is Mama's voice and all these things are desirable. He's kept himself poor and he's kept his arthritis and he married a wife who would make a harlot25 blush and this is pro-survival: wonderful stuff, survival, when the reactive mind computes it! And in the case of the ulcers, here was baby poked full of holes (Mama is having a terrible time trying to abort him so she can pretend a miscarriage, and she uses assorted household instruments thrust into the cervix26 to do it) and some of the holes are through and through his baby's abdomen and stomach: he will live because he is surrounded by protein and has a food supply and because the sac is like one of these puncture-proof inner tubes that seals up every hole. (Nature has been smart about attempted abortion for a long, long time.) It so happens that Mama in this case was not a monologist, although most of Mama's activity on this line is a dramatization and has conversation with it; but it also so happens that Grandma lives next door and she comes over unexpectedly, shortly after the latest effort to make baby meet oblivion. Grandma may have been an attempted abortionist in her day but now she is old and highly moral and besides, this baby is not giving her any morning sickness: she therefore finds much to censure27 when she sees a bloody orangewood stick in the bathroom. Baby is still "unconscious." Grandma berates Mama: "Any daughter of mine who would do such a horrible thing should be punished by the vengeance of God (the principle of, don't do as I do, do as I say, for who gave Mama this dramatization in the first place?) and driven through the streets. Your baby has a perfect right to live: if you don't think you can take care of him, I certainly will. Now you go right on through with your pregnancy, Eloisia, and when that baby is born, if you don't want him, you bring him to me! The idea of trying to hurt that poor thing!" And so, when our bleeding ulcer case gets born, there is Grandma and there is security and safety. Grandma is here the ally (and she can become an ally in a thousand different ways, any of them based on the principle that she talks sympathetically to baby when he is out like a flounder,28 and fights Mama in his favor when he is "unconscious"), and when he grows to boyhood he can be found placing a large dependency on Grandma, much to the parental wonder (for they never did anything to little Roger, not they). And Roger will, when Grandma is dead, develop bleeding ulcers to get her back.

Whoever is a friend is to be clasped to the bosom with bonds of steel, says this great genius, the reactive mind, even though it kills the organism.

25 harlot: a prostitute.
26 cervix: a neck-shaped, anatomical structure, as the narrow outer end of the uterus.
27 censure: criticize severely.
28 out like a flounder: in a faint, unconscious. (Flounder is a slang term for the corpse of a drowned man.)

Same

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That's copied and pasted from my Dianetics post earlier.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's why I called him a probable pedophile.

I don't remember any pedo stuff in Lost Girls, but then I didn't finish it because it was pretty boring.

The worst part about all Moore's sex stuff is that it's so bland and unappealing that you wouldn't think it was intended to be erotic if not for how often it comes up.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

there wolf posted:

I don't remember any pedo stuff in Lost Girls, but then I didn't finish it because it was pretty boring.

All those girls, as originally written, were barely teenagers. Wendy is meant to be 12 or 13ish. This is how Dorothy was depicted in the original Oz books.

Even aging them up, that's total pedophile poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 19:52 on Dec 26, 2017

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Right away, I noticed their erections. Truth, I’d been looking for them, as had Waisi and Kobo’s twins, Rutvia and Makvia. All four of us poked each other and tittered. Behind us, Mother yanked on Waisi’s and the twins’ braids with her strong potter’s hands. She even yanked on my own scabby bristle, causing instant tears. We paid heed. Unwise while in the presence of so much masculinity to mock the phallus.

Yeli’s Dono still pranced beside me like one crazed.

“Lookit the thize of that one!” he bellowed. That’th a cock, hey-o!” He tugged on his own little thing beneath his dirty loincloth.

A venom cock, they’re called. I’d heard the words grunted respectfully among the pottery clan men. I’d also heard the words mentioned by women wearing a carefully blank expression cultivated to hide opinion. Understand, women do not revere the venom cock as men do. They see it for what it is: an uncontrollable reaction to an impending event, and a slightly foolish reaction at that.

Dono’s reverence was a mystery back then, made all the more mysterious by his assertions about what a venom cock could do: slay a woman! Cripple a baby! Turn pleasurers into deaf, blind, barren idiots!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Right away, I noticed their erections. Truth, I’d been looking for them, as had Waisi and Kobo’s twins, Rutvia and Makvia. All four of us poked each other and tittered. Behind us, Mother yanked on Waisi’s and the twins’ braids with her strong potter’s hands. She even yanked on my own scabby bristle, causing instant tears. We paid heed. Unwise while in the presence of so much masculinity to mock the phallus.

Yeli’s Dono still pranced beside me like one crazed.

“Lookit the thize of that one!” he bellowed. That’th a cock, hey-o!” He tugged on his own little thing beneath his dirty loincloth.

A venom cock, they’re called. I’d heard the words grunted respectfully among the pottery clan men. I’d also heard the words mentioned by women wearing a carefully blank expression cultivated to hide opinion. Understand, women do not revere the venom cock as men do. They see it for what it is: an uncontrollable reaction to an impending event, and a slightly foolish reaction at that.

Dono’s reverence was a mystery back then, made all the more mysterious by his assertions about what a venom cock could do: slay a woman! Cripple a baby! Turn pleasurers into deaf, blind, barren idiots!)

HellMOO fic looking good.