Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP! (is awful)
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/945733609918525441

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

gently caress families

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNcdM6Kxd9M

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

zegermans posted:

NO!

We ain't gonna make it!

We're not gonna make it, kill the poor

oh goddammit why must you occasionally make really good posts.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/KCCINews/status/945727832961044481

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

actually whatever is bad for old people is good for the world

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

this is about the magical two weeks when the Mooch came and went, Priebus was replaced w Kelly, McCain sank the healthcare bill, Manafort was raided, and some other poo poo went down too

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/945712244213604352

extremely :hmbol:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ICEgov/status/945733979432370176

:cop:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling at the article

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sir Tonk posted:

assuming he doesnt die in office, i cant wait to see his tweets after he moves back to his tower

trump absolutely would repeatedly and brazenly violate the unspoken decorous policy of previous presidents not commenting directly on the work of the new president

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I forgot today was a paid holiday and got dressed and went to work. Whoops.

Once I took Spanish in college over the summer and one day the description in the syllabus was "dia de memorias" and I was like hm day of memories what is this, like a review day?

So I got up and walked the 20 mins to class and the building was locked and I was like oh...dia de memorias...memorial day

I was so bad at memorial day that I forgot it even existed

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

trump absolutely would repeatedly and brazenly violate the unspoken decorous policy of previous presidents not commenting directly on the work of the new president

Yeah his shitfit if a Dem comes after him is going to be legendary.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

c r o n y c a p i t a l i s m

quote:

Armed with charts, maps and diagrams, Defense Secretary James Mattis, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and others schooled Trump with talking points and commentary sure to click with the former businessman. They stressed the role that the military, intelligence officers and diplomats play in making the world safe for American businesses like The Trump Organization to operate and expand abroad.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

Good. This country would be a lot better off if Obama had actually spoken all those rage-speeches he wrote down and then threw away to calm himself over poo poo like the NRA blocked legislation after an entire primary school was gunned down

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/FOX42KPTM/status/945733368943120384

tarmp

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The reason you say 7 million people died of starvation in the great depression while Capital burned grain stores to keep price up isn't because it's verifiably true, but because we have enough food for the World NOW yet one in 5 Americans is starving

Who cares if it's true? Don't be a cuck

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

please don't compare returning a kidnapped boy to his father with the crimes that ICE is committing. It probably could have been handled better, but everyone involved except for insane reactionary Cuban ex-pats agree Elian is better off now.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

c r o n y c a p i t a l i s m

"Unfortunately, they had not reckoned with the president's legendarily low threshold for distraction, functional illiteracy, and massively overblown sense of personal capacity to brazen through any problem. Also his big mac was late that day, which did not help."

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

The reason you say 7 million people died of starvation in the great depression while Capital burned grain stores to keep price up isn't because it's verifiably true, but because we have enough food for the World NOW yet one in 5 Americans is starving

Cuz it makes you sound like a tankie

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Oh this should get us some quality tweets

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The only good line Clinton had was when she said that there's no such thing as a reformed Trump, there is only TRUMP.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the way jerry brown talks makes it sound like he's dying, but if you look at videos of him from the 90s, he's always talked like that.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Elian now has access to free healthcare better than what 99% of Americans have to pay out the nose for and a guaranteed job any time he wants one

But yeah I'm sure they are looking at Puerto Rico right now and simmering with envy at our piece of poo poo country

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

fits my needs posted:

You can always bring up the Irish Potato Famine if you want an example of capitalist ideologues starving people to death in the name of market non-interference.*

*Among other reasons.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

oh goddammit why must you occasionally make really good posts.

high r low K

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fits my needs posted:

Stalinism is more or less where we are headed and is only superior by virtue of the commie institutions it was forced to maintain

It's basically capitalism with a monarch which is TRUMP

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Because verifying information is literally my job.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i hope stalinism is okay with trucking and loving

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

you don't reach tankie level until you blame holodomor on the kulaks for not buying into soviet mechanization in time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

トランプ

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Schnorkles posted:

*checks latest Five Year Plan*
Is acceptable.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

Verritt worker spotted

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_Tmt9rSGI

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I wonder how Soviet Russia would have addressed population decline to the point of being sub-replacement.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I am sorry about your lack of future employment in trumps america

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

they only won the war because they had to get their entire trucking logistics from us giving them 200,000 deuce and a halfs

on the other hand they managed to handle their war-related population decline so they got the loving part down

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Schnorkles posted:

I am ASTONISHED at such a doctrine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

FactsAreUseless posted:

Too bad they're useless!!

• Locked thread