Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

Starting to doubt your loyalty to :orb:

abre los ojos

:corrupt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Ah it is - 25 Celsius out

That seems like a reasonable thing for weather to be

I guess it is time to break out the big coat

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
got infected with some sort of cold for christmas (:rip:) going to zombie my way through the day with :420: and cough syrup

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Addamere posted:

but orb loves you
Doesn't matter m8 the ronin gets a -4 encounter reaction in any case. They just don't like em!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
TRUMP!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I am not Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky

i insist as reality freezes around me

and I jump off a building

to own the libs

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Gringostar posted:

reminder that tmz gave trump the most favorable coverage out of any "news" during the election

yes im including fox news and right wing talk shows

harvey levin loves trump more than hannity

purge all harveys from the earth imo

i dunno, the national enquirer is up there

co-owned us weekly loves having melania on their cover

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TECH SUPPOOOOOOOOOORT

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
That's -13f in your barbaric moon numbers

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

where do you live, the actual moon?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Tokclik posted:

Russian bitcoin funded water supply assistant chemist was thwarted in bringing on full communism now

“He hoped that by pouring mass quantities of synthetic LSD into the water supply he would awaken the universal love within each of us, thus destroying the capitalist economy of the United States in a matter of hours and setting the stage for a new worldwide communist revolution,”

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mans-plot-to-dump-tons-of-lsd-in-l-a-water-supply-thwarted-by-police/

"he had received a major anonymous bitcoin donation in the millions of dollars to work on a secret project he wouldn’t talk about, only hinting that the Russian government was probably behind the large sum."

i forgot worldnewsdaily was a fake news site for a second

12,000 gallons of NBOMe, :laffo:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

angerbeet posted:

thank you for considering actual nations

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

i dont kno much about pakistans politics but i obv remember bhutto but was never sure if she was good or bad...

she's like the pakistani hillary. except bill is also helping in raiding the treasury, privatizing state assets and general corruption.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

punchymcpunch posted:

where do you live, the actual moon?

This time of year, basically

I put on the Ducktales moon level music sometimes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nice

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Mirthless posted:

i forgot worldnewsdaily was a fake news site for a second

12,000 gallons of NBOMe, :laffo:

Doesn't lsd break down super loving quick in presence of water which is why people put it on dumb candies and poo poo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:thunk:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

fits my needs posted:

she's like the pakistani hillary. except bill is also helping in raiding the treasury, privatizing state assets and general corruption.

Beavis and Bhutto

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh and the entirety of erie, pa must be yelling what global warming in unison

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Vertical Lime posted:

oh and the entirety of erie, pa must be yelling what global warming in unison

Pfft you call that snow

*is eaten by a yeti*

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
:regd10:

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

fits my needs posted:

This is a pretty decent comparison.

Also, holy poo poo I had forgotten how prone to conspiracy theories Pakistani media is. The anniversary of her assassination has brought out every lunatic on the internet.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

reignofevil posted:

Doesn't lsd break down super loving quick in presence of water which is why people put it on dumb candies and poo poo

I think short term it would still be active, I just don't know how long water is chilling in the pipes before it actually gets to people's tap. Hard to say with NBOMe, though, which is a different chemical entirely and very fatal at large doses

I cannot imagine what 12,000 gallons of NBOMe looks like or how you would even begin to dispose of it properly. That's 4 billion doses, give or take a couple of hundred million.

It's fake news so it's a moot point anyway but lol

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 15:19 on Dec 27, 2017

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Also, holy poo poo I had forgotten how prone to conspiracy theories Pakistani media is. The anniversary of her assassination has brought out every lunatic on the internet.

pakistani media has always been an ouroboros of conspiracies lmao

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Redgrendel2001 posted:

m8 if you lived in a brutally repressive military state that deals heavily in fake news and got infected with the British opinion of what it is at birth, you might lapse into pointless conspiracy theories too

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It is an intensely hypernormalised state is what I'm saying here

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

fits my needs posted:

pakistani media has always been an ouroboros of conspiracies lmao

Oh yeah I know. I had just forgotten how bad it was because I haven't had a reason to pay attention to them since OBL was whacked.

My personal fave, however, is the "Malala was actually fake shot by the CIA with dummy bullets."

And the CIA agent supposedly responsible: Robert De Niro

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Hail snow Satan cause I'm in the Northeast

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

quote:

These are the future predictions from Baba Vanga:
Global hunger will start to be eradicated between 2025 and 2028.
From 2033 to 2045, the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise. At the same time, Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.
The rise of cloning will mean doctors can cure any disease. The US will launch an attack on Muslim Rome using a climate-based “instant freezing” weapon.
Between 2072 and 2086, a classless, Communist society will thrive hand in hand with newly restored nature.
Between 2170 and 2256, a Mars colony will become a nuclear power and demand independence from the Earth. Back on Earth, an underwater city will be built and something “terrible” will be discovered during the search for alien life.
Sometime between 2262 and 2304, we’ll crack time travel.
From 2341, a series of natural and man-made disasters will make Earth uninhabitable. But humans will escape to another solar system and wars will be waged.
From 4302 to 4674, humans are immortal and have assimilated with aliens. The 340 billion people scattered throughout the universe can talk to God.
In 5079, the universe will end.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

angerbeet posted:

where I am it's forty degrees Fahrenheit but also VERY humid

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

In 5079, the universe will end.

lol @ people who can't understand the cosmic scale

citation needed, baba vanga

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mirthless posted:

lol @ people who can't understand the cosmic scale

citation needed, baba vanga

I don't think it's going to end of natural causes

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Well that kinda went down hill

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

Sometime between 2262 and 2304, we’ll crack time travel.
From 4302 to 4674, humans are immortal

:thunk:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

it's gonna rain when the low is 32ºf out this week — people already talking about the office shutting down

coworker had a guy driving a truck in front of him turn on his flashers and drop to ~15mph over a bridge, it was 44ºf

ah, driving in the wintry souf

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Really pulled through and stuck the ending though

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Oh yeah I know. I had just forgotten how bad it was because I haven't had a reason to pay attention to them since OBL was whacked.

My personal fave, however, is the "Malala was actually fake shot by the CIA with dummy bullets."

And the CIA agent supposedly responsible: Robert De Niro

Yeah, that's what always cracks me up. Malala is like some human rights icon in the West, when in Pakistan there's all these conspiracy theories about her and how she makes the country look bad lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

well that escalated quickly

• Locked thread