Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

IT'S FUCKIN CHRISRMAS EVERYONE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSzNxlREjNI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Clicked expecting some kind of Jocelyn Wildenstein type of horror, but life altering cosmetics aside, that's not bad at all.

would

He should quit while he's ahead, but sadly, he will not.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Yes that is very Antioch/Oakley/Brentwood. There are some trashy mother fuckers in those parts

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

:stare:

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
I read that as Derek Smart at first, sadly it was not. What is that? Sex toy, weird piercing, fish hook or birth control...thing?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's an intrauterine device.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

What a fool. When I'm done with my conversion into a lizard folk I will have double the challenge rating and more hit die.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

It's an IUD. it's a thing that's inserted into the uterus through the cervix and sits there puttin' out anti-baby hormones.

So that's been in her fairy cave.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

green chicken feet posted:

He should quit while he's ahead, but sadly, he will not.

Nope. He looks good now but after having some ribs removed, having his limbs lengthened, and having muscle implants like he wants he's going to be more darkspawn than elf.

Which is a shame because he absolutely looks like an elf as he is now.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Sociopastry posted:

It's an IUD. it's a thing that's inserted into the uterus through the cervix and sits there puttin' out anti-baby hormones.

So that's been in her fairy cave spiderhole

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Haha thought it was that, but a dude was selling it so. Not even "my wife can help you put it in", he'll do it, lovely.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
AUG Thread: The giant barnacle full of dead bodies and cum

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

I’m gonna say Bethel Island.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

“Tight bond”indeed

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
drat, missed posting this by one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kixi_oHU1Vk

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sludge Tank posted:

AUG Thread: The giant barnacle full of dead bodies and cum

YES

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Aperture Priority posted:

I’m gonna say Methel Island.

Fixed that for you

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Labes for days posted:

Nope. He looks good now but after having some ribs removed, having his limbs lengthened, and having muscle implants like he wants he's going to be more darkspawn than elf.

Which is a shame because he absolutely looks like an elf as he is now.

I figure if you’re trying to look like an elf, or a Ken doll, or The Red Skull or whatever, you probably have such a distorted body image that you’ll keep getting surgeries until you die or run out of money. It’s really sad actually.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

nael posted:

I figure if you’re trying to look like an elf, or a Ken doll, or The Red Skull or whatever, you probably have such a distorted body image that you’ll keep getting surgeries until you die or run out of money. It’s really sad actually.

Its like an episode of Monster Factory where theyre playing Skyrim and they use the Elf slider on a human until they have a forehead like a serving tray and a needle-like chin.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
just like Bart

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Sponge Baathist posted:

just like Bart

tip to toe, that's a bart

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Cage posted:

drat, missed posting this by one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kixi_oHU1Vk

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Not ugly or gross... Just awkward and wonderful. A yearly tradition, at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzoKcdDg5rQ

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Not ugly or gross... Just awkward and wonderful. A yearly tradition, at this point.

Was a thread ever made for Retsupurae?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Does anyone else find these catana comics incredibly AUG?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Verisimilidude posted:

yes, it's love is for millennials

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

whoa hold up wait a minute, this is like a uhhh... RiffTrax or whatever for a guy playing Mario? Commenters commenting on... a guy videogame commenting?

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Snitches who keep their pruno in empty water bottles and tupperware, with their purpose scrawled on them in sharpie. Snitches who buy cute little bottles of mouthwash from the commisary so that their little bitch mouth will smell cute. Snitches who's napkins and tissues are messy, thoughtless and written in three peoples blood, four kinds of pencil, one kind of dirt, and some poo poo, ironically all the bodily emanations are theirs and being used to snitch on the dude who beat them out of 'em. Snitches who brew tea and ramen in the toilet. Snitches who have dirty deeds written on the inside of their underwear, enchanted so it just looks like poo poo. Just give me all the cute, modern snitches. Give me all of their names.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

whoa hold up wait a minute, this is like a uhhh... RiffTrax or whatever for a guy playing Mario? Commenters commenting on... a guy videogame commenting?

Well, Slowbeef and Diabeetus started out doing that, and they run the Restupurae channel, but now they just mock lovely games over video of someone else (usually) playing the games. They’re fairly funny guys, so it’s worth taking a look at for most people.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

There are already spoilers for Bright 2?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Verisimilidude posted:

That one is a little dopey, but I think they're pretty good on average.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Verisimilidude posted:

Yes and I am constantly subjected to their hideous offbrand Powerpuff Girls faces on social media.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Well, Slowbeef and Diabeetus started out doing that, and they run the Restupurae channel, but now they just mock lovely games over video of someone else (usually) playing the games. They’re fairly funny guys, so it’s worth taking a look at for most people.

Chip Cheezum too. I don't know how connected they are to Retsupurae, but they do a very similar thing.

For true AUG, though, check out Parthenocarpy on Youtube.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Chip Cheezum too. I don't know how connected they are to Retsupurae, but they do a very similar thing.

For true AUG, though, check out Parthenocarpy on Youtube.

Chip Cheezum and Ironicus got their start at the same time, and I’m pretty sure all 4 are friendly, as they’ve done guest spots on their Let’s Plays

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Verisimilidude posted:

Yes. That and that stupid four-panel comic with the girl who spends 50 hours illustrating her own hair, and every strip is just self-inserts about how ~quirky~ she is.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Chip Cheezum and Ironicus got their start at the same time, and I’m pretty sure all 4 are friendly, as they’ve done guest spots on their Let’s Plays

Yeah, all four of them have done Retsupurae and LP guest stuff. Chip and Ironicus have been LPing longer than almost anyone here, having done Beyond Good & Evil back in 2008 when they were still teenagers.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Edit: nevermind, the question was already answered

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 01:45 on Dec 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, all four of them have done Retsupurae and LP guest stuff. Chip and Ironicus have been LPing longer than almost anyone here, having done Beyond Good & Evil back in 2008 when they were still teenagers.

Their Mega Man 1 video is probably my favourite, outside of their full LPs of Killer7 and Metal Gear Solid 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn09xEeewXs

• Locked thread