Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
Yeah, hate Milo all you want, but gently caress the publisher even more in this case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

No, gently caress Milo. His trolling lead to this glorious editing.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

get him BECKY

(The schadenfreude is on our future mutant wasteland grandchildren)

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006
Blue sparks and big fucking shells.

:dukedog:
It's going to be funny when Jacob's constant sucking up still doesn't get him a pardon from the bitchmade idiot fucker slopping around the White House.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Chachi posted:

It's going to be funny when Jacob's constant sucking up still doesn't get him a pardon from the bitchmade idiot fucker slopping around the White House.

is that because he stole from rich white people instead of just taking money from the poor like you're supposed to?

Chachi
Jan 7, 2006
Blue sparks and big fucking shells.

:dukedog:

Memento posted:

is that because he stole from rich white people instead of just taking money from the poor like you're supposed to?

I think that's correct. Not saying the schadenfreude isn't on us as well.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_SSBzEu0tI

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

queserasera posted:

Cutthroat Island was the first time I watched a known bad movie and hated it all the way through. Some films, you know they're terrible going in, and it sets your expectations. You can either laugh at it or marvel at its outsider auteur qualities. Cutthroat Island is none of these things.

I legitimately enjoyed this movie as a child because it was pirates and kick rear end in 1997 for a six year old. I regret nothing. Why yes I watched the VHS.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Very old, but never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-BqOsvj00

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/LNN6zKd.gifv

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
https://youtu.be/_lSwwqDpoVc

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

In fact, barp barp barp, barp, barp barp, barp. Barp.

That's awful, and you should probably apologize for saying that/

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

SpacePig posted:

Isn't this all coming to light because S&S refusing to publish the book after he came out as more prominently an unabashed neo-Nazi, though? Like, I see the point this post is making, but we never would've seen any of this if they never refused to publish the book.

It was the pedophilia apologism that caused them to cancel his book deal, same thing that got him cancelled as a speaker at CPAC. They were all ok with the neo-Nazi thing

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

kupachek posted:

That's awful, and you should probably apologize for saying that/

Barp barp barp barp barp- barp barp barp. Barp barp barp (barp barp barp barp barp) barp barp: barp.

Barp barp!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Barp barp barp barp barp- barp barp barp. Barp barp barp (barp barp barp barp barp) barp barp: barp.

Barp barp!

Y’all need Wittgenstein

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

"Oh good Lord!"
"I'm so sorry for my language."

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Admiral Joeslop posted:

"Oh good Lord!"

This is when I realized there was a lot to Frasier Crane in Kelsey than previously thought.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I wonder how many people in China disappear not from the government kidnapping them, but from suddenly falling down holes in the sidewalk with nobody watching.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

chitoryu12 posted:

I wonder how many people in China disappear not from the government kidnapping them, but from suddenly falling down holes in the sidewalk with nobody watching.

Or how many skeletons are just piled up at the bottom of these elevator shafts that people keep falling into.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

This is when I realized there was a lot to Frasier Crane in Kelsey than previously thought.

Kelsey pretty much Frasier + Cocaine

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Zarp dorg dap bap

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/946531657229701120

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CommonShore posted:

The only thing that would've made Frasier closer to Grammer life would be if he'd been a right-wing radio talk show host rather than a radio psychotherapist.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

stupid people eat this poo poo up

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Like being racist will stop someone from being president.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Well yeah, her right shoe is racist. Just get the left one to run. Or hop.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

That woman reformed in later life, but did have to live down that photo. A more appropriate photo of racism would be the tiki-torch holders in Charlottesville. Is there a tally of how many those guys have been fired?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Admiral Joeslop posted:

"Oh good Lord!"

Thinking about this clip is what made me google that vid again. very much worht a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgr0JoKoMtw

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Sunswipe posted:

Unfortunately, the left shoe is a sexual predator. It's been accused of groping multiple women's feet.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

This one is just great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj0m6On8DQ0&t=396s

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Sunswipe posted:

Well as long as the shoe sides on the right I'm pretty sure being racist is just considered a plus.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MizPiz posted:

Unfortunately, the left shoe is a sexual predator. It's been accused of groping multiple women's feet.

Hmm. I guess better a racist than a foot fetishist. What great times we live in.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CommonShore posted:

I'm amused that he actually said 'oh good lord' like he was in character. That's classic.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

Well as long as the shoe sides on the right I'm pretty sure being racist is just considered a plus.

:golfclap:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

good riddance

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/946873993008635904

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

No. Stop. Don't go. :geno:

Well, I tried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I'm not going to read or watch whatever trash he wants to put out. I'll just assume he is real upset that not even Reddit likes him, and his dumb brain can't handle that.