Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

ThatGirlAtThatShow posted:

Don't forget this one!

I have no idea how to imbed an image, sorry, I read the instructions but apparently got my dick stuck in the ceiling fan anyway...
We can fix it in post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Or of that other horrible multipage CV by some pathetic dweeb.

I might be thinking of that one. I just know there’s a resume or cv with deviant arty stuff out there that just talks about how bubbly the person is for several pages to avoid admitting the lack of work experience.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Don't forget this one!

Very plausible scenario in Trump's America.

Meanwhile, in Asia:
:nws: https://i.imgur.com/sugLFQM.jpg :nws:

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008

Don't forget this one!

I have no idea how to imbed an image, sorry, I read the instructions but apparently got my dick stuck in the ceiling fan anyway...

What a thrill

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

"a piece of gayke"

So it appears to be some sort of... gay cake?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I think Lemmy looked better in them

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
And now I'm going to be tempted to call my jorts that at every opportunity.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The MSJ posted:

The future of food is eating insects, anyway.

No man, every life is precious. Therefore we should only eat the largest animals, because that leads to fewer deaths to per meal. Whale steaks for everyone!

Syd Midnight posted:

unrelated: "Brian_Blessed_Leaves_Phillip_Stunned_After_Revealing_The_Size_Of_A_Gorillas_Penis_This_Morning_capture_36m.36s.jpg"

the man has some stories to tell
What is going on with his beard? Is Brian Blessed a special effect?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Felonious_Monk posted:

What a thrill

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Facebook Aunt posted:

It is the ethereal tendrils of a Dark Matter Nebula compressed in upon itself, through which HIS VOICE RRRRESONAAAATES INTO OUR WORLD.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Jamesman posted:

"a piece of gayke"

So it appears to be some sort of... gay cake?

That is a worrying amount of bumps on the raspberry dick.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

That is a worrying amount of bumps on the raspberry dick.

New thread title?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Len posted:

From a few pages back but how did you guys not mention Sweetist Day as the most ridiculous made up holiday? Candy companies in Cleveland wanted a second Valentine's Day so they created one because gently caress you buy our candy.

Sweetest Day is dumb. It's serious business in Cleveland, though, and I think it has spread.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Brian is Blessed. He packs an incredible amount of charisma into his robust frame, and has one of the greatest dramatic voices I've ever heard. He's a little bit of a wimp, though. I mean, he has failed to reach the summit of Everest on three separate occasions. In his late fifties and early sixties. Without supplemental oxygen.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He's also boxed with the Dalai Lama.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Sweetest Day is dumb. It's serious business in Cleveland, though, and I think it has spread.

Yeah, it's a thing in Buffalo, NY. So it's spread. Maybe it's a Rust Belt thing.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Sehkmet posted:

Yeah, it's a thing in Buffalo, NY. So it's spread. Maybe it's a Rust Belt thing.

You just keep it there. No need to bring it any farther east. We have enough poo poo things in Syracuse thank you very much.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Dunno how true it is but iirc sweetest day was originally about being kind to homeless people, but the card companies ruined that like they did everything else.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

He's also boxed with the Dalai Lama.

And gone yeti-hunting. And boarded and then out-drunk the crew of a Russian submarine.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Brian is Blessed. He packs an incredible amount of charisma into his robust frame, and has one of the greatest dramatic voices I've ever heard. He's a little bit of a wimp, though. I mean, he has failed to reach the summit of Everest on three separate occasions. In his late fifties and early sixties. Without supplemental oxygen.

Also with an incredibly hosed up foot
https://imgur.com/gallery/4QjlBv1 :nms:
I'm surprised he can loving walk with that, let alone climb mountains. He successfully climbed other mountains such as Mount Aconcagua in Argentina and Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania and he was the oldest man to go to the North Magnetic Pole on foot.
He also punched a polar bear in the face one time. :black101:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Now that's an avatar.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Malley's Chocolate.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

You called?

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

Samovar posted:

And gone yeti-hunting. And boarded and then out-drunk the crew of a Russian submarine.

I will never not love Brian Blessed. That man is a loving treasure.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

His best story

https://youtu.be/lBhPDxszukU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Rysithusiku posted:

Him facing off with Alan Rickman in Robin Hood: PoT was awesome.

And that loving voice would turn me twink for his bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmg3D7LW3CM

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Sweetest day gets pushed in Cleveland, but I've never met anyone who wasn't a complete and utter moron that gave a poo poo about it.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The ending of Wizards was bullshit.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Ignite Memories posted:

The ending of Wizards was bullpoo poo.

FTFY

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Always wondered what Newman did before joining the New York USPS.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Hey now! Let’s be fair, that bit where the guy accidentally shot his buddy was pretty good.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone disparaging Ralph Bakshi's masterpiece Wizards is probably a dumb robot with a filmstrip of Hitler for a brain.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Rysithusiku posted:

If you haven't already, look him up on YT hosing a British show called Have I Got News For You. He's goddamn hysterical in it, I love how boisterous and crazy he gets :3:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

BOOTY-ADE posted:

If you haven't already, look him up on YT hosing a British show called Have I Got News For You. He's goddamn hysterical in it, I love how boisterous and crazy he gets :3:

Brian Blessed doing snooker commentary remains one of the greatest things ever to be broadcast on television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP11L9jRW94

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Howard Beale posted:

Brian Blessed doing snooker commentary remains one of the greatest things ever to be broadcast on television.

Oh my god i lost it at his chin-shake booog-a-boog-aboog

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Howard Beale posted:

Apparently he is one of the navigator voices for the tomtom, according to related videos. I have no clue if those are actually made anymore, but he was a voice you could get in 2010.

My Tom Tom sucked and attempted to force me to turn on streets that never existed. I might have been more forgiving of its bad directions if it had been doing so in Brian Blessed’s voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bored posted:

Apparently he is one of the navigator voices for the tomtom, according to related videos. I have no clue if those are actually made anymore, but he was a voice you could get in 2010.

My Tom Tom sucked and attempted to force me to turn on streets that never existed. I might have been more forgiving of its bad directions if it had been doing so in Brian Blessed’s voice.

Sounds better than my mum insisting on having hers set to Donald Duck.