Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

Well yes.

We've known it was Ballas for a while, since he addresses what are presumably his peers. This is most notable in the trailer for Nekros. Those statements are not just his voice, but actually things he said about those warframes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black_Oni 165
Mar 11, 2015
Probably not gonna have any luck, but does anyone have an unrolled riven for the Lenz lying around I can buy from them?

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

ah, but what if you get the riven unlock with an extinguished key on a level 30 exterminate solo without being detected? it's doable without a hammer or covert lethality, but hammers make it a lot smoother.

Favourite gun + Hush / Silence + whatever stealth frame you want

Seriously you can do these with a Tigris Prime or Angstrum if you want to, although Atomos / Amprex / Ignis tend to clear out crap the quickest ;)

I want to be able to rename my Amprex to "Emperor Palpatine"

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
Void Trader is up and has Pedestal Prime for sale for 1.000.000crds a piece. If you're looking for a credit sink, here's something to stuff in your space boat.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Feindfeuer posted:

Void Trader is up and has Pedestal Prime for sale for 1.000.000crds a piece. If you're looking for a credit sink, here's something to stuff in your space boat.

He have anything else good? I'm like 20 minutes from my actual computer and wondering if I should stop home some time today.

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
No special mods, some Ki'Teer themed armor pieces and the Prisma Tetra and Angstrum. Prisma Skin for the Xiphos boat and some cat tails for Sentinels iirc.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
Just finished Chain of Harrow.

Everyone laughed at the Red "No, mom, its not just a phase" Veil but the madmen where clearly unto something important.

The ghostbusting middle part where so-so but overall the intro to the quest was on par with The Secon Dream in term of quality.

aleksendr fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 29, 2017

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I thought Pedestal Prime was a joke

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

Soothing Vapors posted:

You might have mistaken it for Grates Prime, which is a running joke of DE offering Prime Access feature of changing the model of the grates from when you dropped down from the ceiling.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Soothing Vapors posted:

It is, DE just likes to make a joke of their game.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
The Foros armor set is probably my favorite. Looks good on lot of frames.

I like the Pedestal Prime, it's kind of a joke, but it also looks really nice and has a purpose.

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless

Maxwell Adams posted:

I realized something about the character you see in Apostasy Prologue - he's been doing the voice-over for Prime Trailers for quite some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO4ldsvVbjA

Yes, as said before, that is Ballas.

Ballas was an Orokin and on the Council of Executors, probably only a step or two beneath the Seven Emperors. He was also Margulis’ boyfriend, which was apparently quite unpopular since she was a normal human or human-derived while the Orokin ruling caste considered themselves genetically separate from, and utterly superior to, normies.

When Margulis tried to protect the Tenno kids from being used as child soldiers and weapons, he had to choose between the will of the Empire and her, and he chose the Empire. She was executed. He’s presumably still feeling a bit down about that and has decided he can make up for it by seducing Lotus and taking her away to his cosmic golden love palace, even though he clearly knows she’s a different individual with the same body and face.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Ballas is a man who makes many, many poor decisions.

Like, other villains, the threat would be 'I am powering up my doom laser!' but all Ballas has to do is be like 'I have decided on a course of action in this situation' and you know disaster is coming.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Feindfeuer posted:

No special mods, some Ki'Teer themed armor pieces and the Prisma Tetra and Angstrum. Prisma Skin for the Xiphos boat and some cat tails for Sentinels iirc.

Actually Jolt and Voltaic Strike are only available from Baro and are really good. The other two mods can drop form hive missions but nobody likes hive. Scoop up all the mods and a couple of extra Jolts/Voltaic Strikes for plat to trade to pubbies.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
I'm out of town so can someone post what baro has, to either make me jealous for not being around. Or glad that baro has nothing good this week.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014
From our Reddit friends :

Item Ducats Credits
KavatPetTail 400 250000
Jolt 300 150000
Voltaic Strike 300 150000
High Voltage 300 150000
Shell Shock 300 150000
Prisma Tetra 400 50000
Prisma Angstrum 475 210000
Ki'Teer Foros Chest Plate 175 200000
Ki'Teer Foros Shoulder Plates 330 100000
Ki'Teer Foros Leg Plates 225 150000
Xiphos Prisma Skin 220 400000
Nexus Gene-Masking Kit 200 300000
Pyra Sugatra 100 200000
Grustrag Three Beacon 200 125000
Stalker Beacon 200 125000
Zanuka Hunter Beacon 200 125000
Solstice Ki'Teer Syandana 425 200000
Pedestal Prime 0 1000000
Ki'Teer Fireworks 50 100000
Ki'Teer Sentinel Mask 500 200000
Falcon Mod Pack 250 50000
Dragon Mod Pack 500 100000
3 Day Affinity Booster 450 200000
Sands Of Inaros 100 25000

https://i.imgur.com/DhNNkYD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IZD5SHi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Zs9jiKf.png

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Also you can just go to the Warframe Tracker where all this and more are updated in real time

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Black_Oni 165 posted:

Probably not gonna have any luck, but does anyone have an unrolled riven for the Lenz lying around I can buy from them?

Just sold exactly one of these 2 days ago. rip

Sepah
May 13, 2014
Does anyone have 2x Smeeta Kavat Genetic Imprint they can sell or trade me? Finally got enough Genetic Codes, want to make sure I get a Smeeta type.

Tried trade chat, people are apparently only selling their special beautiful patterned very rare valuable cat imprints. I just want a trash cat to dig through garbage and find me shinies.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

RFC2324 posted:

Is titania actually good? I love the concept, but her abilities other than her 4 rely on things staying alive long enough to be useful, and her 4 seems fragile as gently caress

So fly away?? If you just fly away and shoot everything from range she's invincible. Super fun too.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Sepah posted:

Does anyone have a Smeeta Kavat Genetic Imprint they can sell or trade me? Finally got enough Genetic Codes, want to make sure I get a Smeeta type.

Tried trade chat, people are apparently only selling their special beautiful patterned very rare valuable cat imprints. I just want a trash cat to dig through garbage and find me shinies.

Warframe: Cat fanciers only need apply.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Hello goons, PY(Current)F

Frame: Vauban Prime
Primary: Vulkar Wraith
Secondary: Akbronco Prime
Melee: Ack & Brunt

Not all at the same time, but these are what I've had the most fun with lately.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/CarelessIdleAllosaurus

Cats are well simulated.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've been using atlas a lot since i finished forma-ing his stat stick. it's still atlas, but with big numbers that pop out of his fists.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Sepah posted:

Does anyone have 2x Smeeta Kavat Genetic Imprint they can sell or trade me? Finally got enough Genetic Codes, want to make sure I get a Smeeta type.

I got you fam. Assuming you are PC. Ign: Vayan

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

did you miss Acopocalypse 2017? I have a spare Argon Scope to give away. I ask that you be somebody who didn't get one themselves, rather than going for extras, although I obv don't care if you flip it. This is on PC.

Will do a random # out of the first 5 people who quote this post.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Menstrual Show posted:

did you miss Acopocalypse 2017? I have a spare Argon Scope to give away. I ask that you be somebody who didn't get one themselves, rather than going for extras, although I obv don't care if you flip it. This is on PC.

hi, I didn't get one and I'd like it.

i'll trade you a hydraulic whatever because I sure got a LOT of those! :v:

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Menstrual Show posted:

I love Nova just for molecular prime.
Amprex is fun as heck.
Staticor is great as well.
I'm not sure about the melee. Maybe Jat Kittag. Orvius is fun to throw around but I don't use it too often, especially because of the incredible suicide potential.

Orvius is a glaive-type weapon that homes in on enemies, suspends them in the air for 6 seconds while ticking for damage over time, then explodes. But if the enemy dies early, it explodes immediately, and it often does enough damage to kill enemies on the first tick. So you have a weapon which will home in on an enemy 5 feet to your left instead of the one 30 feet away that you're aiming directly at, explode on impact, and oneshot you.
But when it doesn't do that it's really fun. You can even use the special channeling attack without spending energy if you dual-wield it with a 1h secondary.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Dec 30, 2017

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Just saw Baro list. gently caress. I need so many of these things.

e: Nevermind. was somehow looking at the completely wrong thing

S.J. fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 30, 2017

Selious
Mar 11, 2007

Master Defenestrator

Menstrual Show posted:

I also didn't get one, and would appreciate it.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Menstrual Show posted:

Saryn. I really love seeing a screen full of numbers at all times. She's generally useful for just about any mission and the prime version looks reasonably cool.

Zarr. The grenade launcher is super satisfying and quite good. The shotgun isn't amazing, but it's still useful and fun. Honorable mention to the Arca Plasmor.

Twin Rogga are my jam, although I use shotgun primaries so often that they can be a bit superfluous.

I mainly swap between the Jat Kittag and Hirudo. Sending dudes into space with the Jat is the best, and the Hirudo's healing is great utility.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Valkyr is my main girl. I just like everything about how she plays, as melee is my preferred form of engagement.

Primary is more than likely one of the bows. Always been a fan or archery. I have a liking for the Mutualist Cernos.

Secondaries is Dual Toxocyst. Look great and I like the gimmick.

Melee is a toss up between Scoliac and Hirudo.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I will always love Rhino. Mostly because he's simple, sure, but everything he does is useful and makes me feel useful.

Prisma Grakata is my favorite gun, because you can build it solidly for crit and status and it feels good to shoot.

Don't really like any secondaries much. I usually forget I have one. I guess I usually use the Aklex Prime because they feel like action movie magnums.

I really like the Zaw Rapier I built because rapiers rock and turbo-fencing the world is fun.

xiansi
Jan 26, 2012

im judjing all goons cause they have bad leader, so a noral member is associated whith thoose crasy one

Personaly i would quit the goons if i was in cause of thoose crasy ppl
Clapping Larry

Menstrual Show posted:

Hi, I missed the 'apocalypse', due to Christmas travel, and some semblance of a life.

I do love me some snipey headshots though.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Menstrual Show posted:

I need Argon Scope to finalize The Soma Primening along with dread Bladed Rounds and Hunter Munitions

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if anyone likes rhino and wants to graduate to a more interesting alternative that fills a lot of the same niches then nezha is a really fun choice. also all the parts are available from the dojo, which makes them easy to build.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I also like Nezha but Nezha doesn't let me buff everyone around me's damage and power strength.

I like to put on dumb eurobeat music and skate around the map as him, though, he rules.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Menstrual Show posted:

i didn't get one and could definitely use it

ign Tallian

xiansi
Jan 26, 2012

im judjing all goons cause they have bad leader, so a noral member is associated whith thoose crasy one

Personaly i would quit the goons if i was in cause of thoose crasy ppl
Clapping Larry

Johnny Joestar posted:

if anyone likes rhino and wants to graduate to a more interesting alternative that fills a lot of the same niches then nezha is a really fun choice. also all the parts are available from the dojo, which makes them easy to build.

I do like Rhino, and am totally getting on that, the clan recipes are a nice way to avoid boss-drop randomness.

Also guessing Wukong has a 'won't ever die' gimmick even better than Rhino's, so picked that up too. Just one little 8200 plastid-shaped problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Menstrual Show posted:

Frame: Inaros/Ember, out of two different forms of laziness
Primary: Heks/Ignis, for longest lasting "I can't believe this is allowed in a game this big" and "you think I am making an ideas guy joke but no I am just describing Warframe"
Secondary: Sonicor/V.Marelok, for rear end in a top hat Physics The Gun / "That's an impressive magnum in that Other Game but feast your eyes on THIS baby"
Melee: Atterax/Zenistar, for gently caress everyone in the general vicinity of myself/wherever

DarkDobe posted:

Cats are well simulated.
aaahahahaha those hopping dodges