Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
loving disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah it's her first time but that's no excuse for acting like a literal child

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mp5 posted:

Yeah Abby's new to this but Brad should heckin know better by now

he knows it works because he threatens that every year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah it's her first time but that's no excuse for acting like a literal child

I thought it was nerves at first but it just got even worse as time went on...totally insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This rock band video is godlike.

Metroixer
Apr 25, 2009

maddecent
jeff has been streaming old games almost every night on twitch and they have been good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i forgive abby for everything https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/holiday-specialtacular-2017-rockin-around/2300-12718/?t=7m37s

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that screenshot of brad licking his lips

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I feel it's necessary to point out that Alex made this face after he beat Abby and got Nier to win best story, something she's been trying to prevent for months

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
I'm one round down in winter games and this is top tier content.

The Doritos crash course race is amazing.

PneumonicBook fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Dec 30, 2017

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

I feel it's necessary to point out that Alex made this face after he beat Abby and got Nier to win best story, something she's been trying to prevent for months
Was Alex the best all along?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://clips.twitch.tv/SolidSavoryJuiceNerfBlueBlaster

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The beastcast is supremely funny and wierd and I need the second part of this escape from New York game.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

P5 will be pushed out by some bullshit like Night in the Woods
I thought you guys were kidding

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

250 posts since i last read this thread, is there a reason to renew yet

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Off glancing at posts i will cancel tonight

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Telling that they didn't do a VR category this year

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.
the dream daddy stuff disproportionately dominates the conversation which is annoying but abby has good points, as incessant as they are, and the way the rest haven't even made the attempt to engage with it is p. telling about their attitudes to anything that ain't traditional

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.
getting rid of the destiny 2s means having the crew play more dream daddys

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Abby had good points? lol what

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Canadian Surf Club posted:

the dream daddy stuff disproportionately dominates the conversation which is annoying but abby has good points, as incessant as they are, and the way the rest haven't even made the attempt to engage with it is p. telling about their attitudes to anything that ain't traditional

There are a million VNs about gay people having sex. It's a genre unto itself

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

A game featuring a trans-person might be an important factor for woke millennials but not so much for the rest of us

Also being able to see 2B's underwear if you really try is not "problematic" or worth discussing in detail

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

In Training posted:

There are a million VNs about gay people having sex. It's a genre unto itself

good thing that's not what dream daddy is about lol

the nier stuff is dumb and whatever but also it's nier

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It truly does not matter what she was fighting for, the issue is she never made any semblance of a coherent argument for it and shouted down anything she didn't personally like and straight up lied about aspects of Nier because her twitter bullpen fed her misinformation.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

good thing that's not what dream daddy is about lol

the nier stuff is dumb and whatever but also it's nier

I can see why you don't mind Abby's debate style since you both like talking a lot without actually saying anything lol

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It truly does not matter what she was fighting for, the issue is she never made any semblance of a coherent argument for it and shouted down anything she didn't personally like and straight up lied about aspects of Nier because her twitter bullpen fed her misinformation.

i'm not going to relitigate the points b/c holy gently caress i've heard enough about dream daddy already and I agreed that abby was overbearing about it but to say there was no coherent argument as abby and vinny have an extended back and forth session on it early on (within the first hour or so iirc) is weird to me. if the points don't connect with you that's fine but you can't say there weren't arguments for it

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm only on day 2 and between Dan trying to pretend that Sonic Mania being good isn't at all surprising and Brad regurgitating a dumb article about splatfest being rigged I'm thinking maybe GOTY pods aren't good.

I've seen the Destiny 2 raid streams and I can't figure out how someone can do that and still feel positively about the game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"it's very good" is not an argument like I can't even believe how ridiculous you are, lmao. Go back to whatever forum you came from asap

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Cohesive

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"it's very good" is not an argument like I can't even believe how ridiculous you are, lmao. Go back to whatever forum you came from asap

quote:

talking a lot without actually saying anything lol
/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You're retarded bro

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
My man, youre so dense you could sink in the dead sea

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

i'm not going to relitigate the points b/c holy gently caress i've heard enough about dream daddy already and I agreed that abby was overbearing about it but to say there was no coherent argument as abby and vinny have an extended back and forth session on it early on (within the first hour or so iirc) is weird to me. if the points don't connect with you that's fine but you can't say there weren't arguments for it

Abby will never marry you.

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

fadam posted:

Abby will never marry you.

i would never compete with ben

the way yazuka gets only praise but still knocked out is the real crime

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah it's almost like someone pushed an obnoxious meme game too hard and knocked it off.

Canadian Surf Club
Feb 15, 2008

Word.

fadam posted:

Yeah it's almost like someone pushed an obnoxious meme game too hard and knocked it off.

you're being too hard on nier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Woah... this n00b’s going all out!