Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Just put BOTL on ignore like any of the other million lovely posters on the site and move on. You're not accomplishing anything by interacting and it's not like you're missing anything of value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Blockhouse posted:

Just put BOTL on ignore like any of the other million lovely posters on the site and move on. You're not accomplishing anything by interacting and it's not like you're missing anything of value.

I mean, he is. I'unno what he said, but he's sad. :smith:

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

holy poo poo and I thought I was bad at european geography

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Blockhouse posted:

Counterpoint: no.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Mandrel posted:

holy poo poo and I thought I was bad at european geography

Don't forget also loving up basic spatial awareness. "Okay, Switzerland is between Germany and France" as Matt moves toward Spain.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Hey botl, smell. My fart

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Farg posted:

Hey botl, smell. My fart

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

Goons are some of the most easily trolled people on the internet. How do you not have the will to just not type a response to someone?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RareAcumen posted:

Goons are some of the most easily trolled people on the internet. How do you not have the will to just not type a response to someone?

You're the ones reacting to the guy, we're just saying he's sad. :shrug:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dias posted:

You're the ones reacting to the guy, we're just saying he's sad. :shrug:

I'm just saying in general. This isn't the only thread he's allowed to post in.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RareAcumen posted:

Man, does that last sentence say a lot about BotL...

I'm kinda behind on SBFP stuff because of all the GB content plus travelling. I need to catch up on Bully so I can laugh at Matt's bad decisions.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont even understand what it is about that guy that gets people so riled up, when you should be directing your anger at matt

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

RareAcumen posted:

It's slowly getting there with them being run out elsewhere.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

tbh I could map out every country in europe, including those NOT ballsed up by matt because Geography didn't ask about them, just in my head

but

I think I still mix up exactly where a FEW of our lovely flyover states are at times

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I'm rewatching Bloodbourne, this is a really entertaining playthrough. They're fighting the Blood-Starved Beast right now, and the cracks starting to form between them over shared resources as they trade off control on each death after all their initial enthusiasm is pretty amusing.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWjfbUfcJUM

Sometimes the Zaibatsu makes me enjoy the simple things in life.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
How the gently caress has nobody posted this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDe-ntwzjGw

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-
Majima being everywhere in that video kills me more than it has any right to.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That is beautiful

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
This stick fight fisticuff was pretty great.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

TaurusOxford posted:

That was fantastic.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I'm catching up on the Bully playthrough.

They...they had two chances to destroy all the pumpkins and they didn't attack not a single one. :negative:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

TaurusOxford posted:

That Majima Anywhere system.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Pat still didn't know you can directly teleport to the Gwendolyn fight in Dark souls until yesterday

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

TaurusOxford posted:

Thats top tier

also this track from bully is A++++++++++++
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KtF6nSCTcU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Yardbomb posted:

That was fantastic.

cripes, how many references are there in that video?
Silent Hill axe throw, Racist Wakka, Pokemon LP?, Heavy Rain, Pun Pun Kill Chan, Paul Marketing and Bonfire chan, Plague, and at the end Zubaz and Rage. The others I'm not getting.

Depths posted:

also this track from bully is A++++++++++++

Bully soundtrack in general is strong. I love that all the cliques have different instrumentations/mixes of the battle theme.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Oxyclean posted:

Silent Hill axe throw, Racist Wakka, Pokemon LP?, Heavy Rain, Pun Pun Kill Chan, Paul Marketing and Bonfire chan, Plague, and at the end Zubaz and Rage. The others I'm not getting.

Yu Narukami from Persona 4 and Pyramid Head were also there, along with Francis York Morgan and fem-Punisher.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I just finished playing the End of Zoe RE7 DLC, and it's almost like they made this game for the channel. I can't wait until they get around to playing it.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Oxyclean posted:

There's also Mr La Noire, plus the visitors are Yo Videogames! crew lead by max riding Benny.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Oxyclean posted:

Bully soundtrack in general is strong. I love that all the cliques have different instrumentations/mixes of the battle theme.

There's tour guide Nixon, Face Off, Quint driving an invisible car, Triangle Girl, and Kiryu throwing Kenny at the end.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Stick fight is hype as gently caress

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I’m screaming at my TV during that geography lesson. Without Pat Matt knew where ONE country in Europe was.

Edit: He got Poland too.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

New KOTOR episode is literally 25 minutes of menus. They start playing at around minute 25 of 29. Jesus christ guys, if it’s going to be sub 30 minute episodes at a glacial pace at least edit some of this stuff out

Edit: at minute 28 he goes back into the menus, then tries to start pazaak up before pat yells at him. There is 3 minutes of gameplay in this video.

Mandrel fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Dec 31, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Mandrel posted:

New KOTOR episode is literally 25 minutes of menus. They start playing at around minute 25 of 29. Jesus christ guys, if it’s going to be sub 30 minute episodes at a glacial pace at least edit some of this stuff out

Edit: at minute 28 he goes back into the menus, then tries to start pazaak up before pat yells at him. There is 3 minutes of gameplay in this video.

The content I crave

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Mandrel posted:

They really need to actually edit RPG videos. Or hell, do post commentary if they don't wanna cut anything out.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Tae posted:

Pat still didn't know you can directly teleport to the Gwendolyn fight in Dark souls until yesterday

Wait you can do what now?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

1. Darkmoon Tomb is a warpable bonfire
2. you don't HAVE to kill the firekeeper, you can just run past her and use the staircase in Dark Anor, once it is lowered you'll never see her again if you don't want to (if you enter in light Anno you'll have to run from the bonfire of course)

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Mandrel posted:

I'm excited for the return of the MGSV playthrough.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

hoobajoo posted:

I'm excited for the return of the P5 playthrough. :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Mandrel posted:

In D&D games, menus ARE gameplay.