Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Owl is the worst because, even though Megg and Mogg and WWJ do worse things and are shittier to him/themselves than he is, Owl has self awareness, and knows how lovely he is, yet chooses to stay and continue the cycle. M, M, & WWJ are lovely coz they know no better.

Oh, and also he is an alcoholic who once hosed a 13 year old he picked up in a park.

Although apparently in the current comics, he left and got out, so I suppose good on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
This is just a documentary about Launceston, isn't it?

Not pointing fingers, as I grew up near Worcester, Massachusetts, known as "Wormtown" for excellent reasons.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

AlbieQuirky posted:

This is just a documentary about Launceston, isn't it?

Not pointing fingers, as I grew up near Worcester, Massachusetts, known as "Wormtown" for excellent reasons.

Good fishin'?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Owl is a fictional character

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
THat last one has weird motion lines I cannot comprehend what his arms are doing. Is he chopping the keyboard or just flipping the table?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

BrigadierSensible posted:

Owl is the worst because, even though Megg and Mogg and WWJ do worse things and are shittier to him/themselves than he is, Owl has self awareness, and knows how lovely he is, yet chooses to stay and continue the cycle. M, M, & WWJ are lovely coz they know no better.

Oh, and also he is an alcoholic who once hosed a 13 year old he picked up in a park.

Although apparently in the current comics, he left and got out, so I suppose good on him.

Yeah dude, way to poo poo on someone in an abusive relationship.

" lol why dont you just leave? you must secretly like the abuse"

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I also thought he fell just short of actually boning the 13 year old. He definitely was going to so he's still a lovely horrible person but once he found out her age he stopped and they left with him being disgusted with himself.

Then Megg and Mogg pointed out they knew she was 13 and didn't let him know

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Step 1 of MM&O: Poor Owl, what did he do to deserve this?

Step 2: Oh, that's what Owl did to deserve all that.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

M, M, & WWJ are lovely coz they know no better.

how do you know this

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

BioEnchanted posted:

THat last one has weird motion lines I cannot comprehend what his arms are doing. Is he chopping the keyboard or just flipping the table?

He's having a fit. Nothing makes sense. That's why he threw his computer out of the window. He's crazy. It's poorly communicated in the drawing.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Len posted:

I also thought he fell just short of actually boning the 13 year old. He definitely was going to so he's still a lovely horrible person but once he found out her age he stopped and they left with him being disgusted with himself.

Then Megg and Mogg pointed out they knew she was 13 and didn't let him know

From memory they were at her birthday party (which had a pony and everything) at her parents' house where she still lived so it was pretty obvious that she was underage but Owl was too drunk to care/notice.
Edit: Here's the strip. Megg and Mogg knew she was underage but didn't mention it because it was "pretty obvious". Also she had Justin Bieber posters up in her room and everything but Owl still didn't figure it out.

Here's the death of WWJ since no one else posted it for Xmas

Here's the strip where Owl finally moves out

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 12:59 on Dec 30, 2017

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

HAHa classic ww Jones

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

RIp werewolf jones

He died

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Hes not really dead. He's a werewolf and unless the drugs he was using were laced with silver he'll be just fine. More epic comeback than when Superman died, sadly though we didn't get a bunch of alternate WWJ knockoffs to take up the mantle in his absence like Steel WWJ or WWJ-metropolis kid (dont call him WWJ-boy!) or Cyborg WWJ.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Blackchamber posted:

Hes not really dead. He's a werewolf and unless the drugs he was using were laced with silver he'll be just fine. More epic comeback than when Superman died, sadly though we didn't get a bunch of alternate WWJ knockoffs to take up the mantle in his absence like Steel WWJ or WWJ-metropolis kid (dont call him WWJ-boy!) or Cyborg WWJ.

Please stop talking about nerd comics. This place is for hip comics where people sit on a couch for 30 panels.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Blackchamber posted:

WWJ is cynocephalic; stuck halfway through transformation. He is stuck in a hellish half death that only Owl is more deserving of.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Push El Burrito posted:

Please stop talking about nerd comics. This place is for hip comics where people sit on a couch for 30 panels.

:hai:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Push El Burrito posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Werewolf Jones is a werewolf. At the end of One More Year he turns back to human because he's no longer partying/drunk/high (his "full moon").

New MM&O:

https://imgur.com/a/LMHZn

:nws: https://imgur.com/cmU85dV :nws:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Holy poo poo, this is amazing.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Come And See posted:

Werewolf Jones is a werewolf. At the end of One More Year he turns back to human because he's no longer partying/drunk/high (his "full moon").

This is a revelation to me. How did I not realize this? I mean, yes, I am stupid, but it's in his freaking name. All this time I thought it was sort of...like he was saying all the characters are real people and that it's only entertaining because some of them are witches or talking cats or wizards or whatever. I'm glad I got the book, in any event.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Come And See posted:

New MM&O:

:y

Come And See posted:

New MM&O:

:eyepop:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Come And See posted:

New MM&O:

lmbo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Come And See posted:

New MM&O:

Holy poo poo :randpop:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
idgi but also don’t know anything about Steven universe

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

idgi but also don’t know anything about Steven universe

What don't you get about a man flipping out and slitting his wrists over a children's show?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

:bagl: This comic is as raw as werewolf jones's over-beaten wang. I can't get enough of this poo poo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Len posted:

Because somehow hiding their poo poo is worse than any of the things Megg and Mogg have done to Owl. Remember that time they changed his alarm so he wouldn't make it to a job interview so he could get out of the squalor he lives in?

How dare Owl not want his roommates to leave the doors unlocked

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Dreddout posted:

How dare Owl not want his roommates to leave the doors unlocked

Seriously. That dick. Hiding their things in the house as a lesson on why they should lock the doors.

It's not like they've done worse things like rape him for his birthday. Oh...wait...

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Megg Mog and Owl would make a pretty funny animated series on adult swim.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Len posted:

Seriously. That dick. Hiding their things in the house as a lesson on why they should lock the doors.

It's not like they've done worse things like rape him for his birthday. Oh...wait...

And that's not even the worst thing that WWJ has done to Owl. One time he made his kids pose naked for sexy photos and then snuck the files onto Owl's laptop and anonymously reported him to the police as a pedophile, and he ended up getting systematically beaten and raped in prison for quite a while.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

And that's not even the worst thing that WWJ has done to Owl. One time he made his kids pose naked for sexy photos and then snuck the files onto Owl's laptop and anonymously reported him to the police as a pedophile, and he ended up getting systematically beaten and raped in prison for quite a while.

as revenge for a bad review on his youtube video or something, no less

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

as revenge for a bad review on his youtube video or something, no less

Not even that, it was one of his lovely zines

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If there is one good thing WWJ did, it's saving his children from Steven Universe. Too bad he won't be there to protect them from Undertale.

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

U skipped p46

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Powaqoatse posted:

U skipped p46

And it's Snowglobe with the save!

Panfilo posted:

Megg Mog and Owl would make a pretty funny animated series on adult swim.

They mention in this 2015 interview with Hanselmann that there's "numerous production companies interested in turning MM&O into a television series" so it's pretty much guaranteed to happen at some point.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 10:37 on Dec 31, 2017

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
I have a vague memory of WWJ drunkenly rolling into a space heater and burning to death. Was that a different character?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

I have a vague memory of WWJ drunkenly rolling into a space heater and burning to death. Was that a different character?

He didn't burn to death. He just got sad about herpes and everybody hating him for spreading it, went to sleep on the floor, and his rear end caught fire. Didn't kill him.