Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

Yeah, for real. Are you aware they are animated?

Well, two of them are.

Lol posting on the awful app I was not aware

Coming from inside the thread etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I'm the wristbands cutting off circulation to her hands

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah the smell is more of an import THEN an export.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

"Disable gif animations" is under advanced settings. It's to extend battery life.

Thank you. I hated tapping on them all the time just to see which ones were actually animated.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I went to the movies tonight and there was a very cool short film about Irish painter Mary Duffy, who was born without arms. It had not occurred to me that she had a counterpart in the field of sex work. Well, we each follow our own destiny.

The penultimate person manages to misunderstand sex, human anatomy, Christianity, parenting, and sandwich making in one short post.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Indiana BigBones.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

I don't care if it rusts, I am leaving it parked outside.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Scathach posted:

That's okay I still love you.

I even brought you a gift!

Apparently this thing is Miss Cyanide, the first female Juggalo rapper. Ain't she purty?

Juggl-no.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

In addition to being wrong in so many ways, that is a really weird reason to preach Christianity

Jesus died for our sins and this guy wants to make it about labia

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

It's AUG when people think every girl squishy bit is called the vagina.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

green chicken feet posted:

In addition to being wrong in so many ways, that is a really weird reason to preach Christianity

Jesus died for our sins and this guy wants to make it about labia

It's also proof that he has no idea how female genitals are structured. Like, big labia = loose women? Man, that girl back in HS said she was a virgin but I guess the joke was on me!

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
only if shed been hosed by horse or something. how much sex with a normal dick would you need to have to pull your cuntlips out your body permanently?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Slugnoid posted:

only if shed been hosed by horse or something. how much sex with a normal dick would you need to have to pull your cuntlips out your body permanently?

You couldn't because that's not how labias work.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
another thing i am wondering is what do you think the vagina smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Inzombiac posted:

You couldn't because that's not how labias work.

How do they work?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Burt Sexual posted:

How do they work?

They come in all different shapes and sizes naturally and loving (or not) doesn't change them at all.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

ive told you before we dont waste food in this house! now be a good girl and eat all of taylor swifts vagina and you can have demi lovatos anus for dessert

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Please pass Johnny Depp's taint, Mavis.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Randaconda posted:

If that's her mom, it totally owns. Reminds me of that one commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEcZmT0fiNM

You’ll love this then

https://youtu.be/2Guef21yWEw

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Burt Sexual posted:

How do they work?

They are where our balls would have been if we were men. But instead our gonads stayed up in our bodies and became ovaries, instead of dropping and forming as testes.

Genitals are analagous and share mostly the same structures across genders, no matter what the gender we all start from a similar 'blank' with the Wolffian and Müllerian ducts and develop from there.

S'why you can get intersexed folks, we all basically start out with the ability to form as either and complex sets of chemicals define and shape the development of our junk (and attached systems) in the womb.

The bigger the labia, the bigger the balls we would have had to fill them.

StrangersInTheNight has a new favorite as of 06:53 on Dec 31, 2017

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

StrangersInTheNight posted:

They are where our balls would have been if we were men. But instead our gonads staid up in our bodies and became ovaries, instead of dropping and forming as teste.

Genitals are analagous and share mostly the same structures across genders, no matter what the gender we all start from a similar 'blank' with the Wolffian and Müllerian ducts and develop from there.

S'why you can get intersexed folks, we all basically start out with the ability to form as either and complex sets of chemicals define and shape the development of our junk (and attached systems) in the womb.

Oh. Well, that changes everything.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Wow I wonder why this one never shows up on "best one hit wonder's of the 80's" countdowns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWhn0Hc8ps

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Samizdata posted:

I don't care if it rusts, I am leaving it parked outside.

Park it in there and leave the ignition running

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

brunch with yr parents posted:

Oh. Well, that changes everything.

Technically, when you're loving a nice juicy vagina and getting all in there, just laying into it and smacking hard, you're really just connecting on a deeper level, ballmeat-to-ballmeat.

That's true romance.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the vagina smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell it

Smells like ham. Duh. Don't you listen to the preacher man?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

ive told you before we dont waste food in this house! now be a good girl and eat all of taylor swifts vagina and you can have demi lovatos anus for dessert

Panfilo posted:

Please pass Johnny Depp's taint, Mavis.

:golfclap:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Sludge Tank posted:

Park it in there and leave the ignition running

Yeah, no. Looking at that garage, I am afraid the solenoid would never work again.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Slugnoid posted:

I know this is sarcasm but if the opportunity ever presents itself...

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

I know this is sarcasm but if the opportunity ever presents itself...

You and me would be Clean Plate Club members, amirite?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

StrangersInTheNight posted:

They are where our balls would have been if we were men. But instead our gonads stayed up in our bodies and became ovaries, instead of dropping and forming as testes.

So what do the wolfman ducks do, exactly?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Goons discussing genitals is the worst, goddamn.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

veni veni veni posted:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

So what are you going to do when your tongue gets stuck like that?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Nuebot posted:

So what are you going to do when your tongue gets stuck like that?

I don't know, seems okay to me. I mean sure the tooth's a bit yellow, but hey, what can you do

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

veni veni veni posted:

Yo Veni what is your avatar from so I can avoid that animatrix bullshit

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Celery Face posted:

Wow I wonder why this one never shows up on "best one hit wonder's of the 80's" countdowns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWhn0Hc8ps

Yeah, that song is creepy as gently caress.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ok, I'll bite. What the gently caress are those things on the pizza?

• Locked thread