Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

doverhog posted:

Why do people complain so much about bad posting or whatever, just scroll past it. Also, a mildly funny anime titty picture is better than your post if you didn't post a picture, in the picture thread.

Stealing that for C-SPAM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

doverhog posted:

Why do people complain so much about bad posting or whatever, just scroll past it. Also, a mildly funny anime titty picture is better than your post if you didn't post a picture, in the picture thread.

There's just something about this pic that makes me love Yeshua of the cross more every time I see it

Seems like a nice fella

Anyone have any other images from this series because I know there's more than one (possibly a trinity)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Shrapnig posted:

It would be pretty easy to just make a no anime garbage rule and then his lovely posts stop immediately.

We had a 'No anime except in the specific thread made for anime' rule in PYF once. We used to have a LOT of rules about every goddamn thing like posting memes outside the meme thread, it fuckin' sucked.

We're still living through the aftermath of those times if the stickied "Stop reporting stupid poo poo you idiots!" thread is any indication. :v:

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Rumda posted:

You do realise that if they crack down too hard on people posting pictures that are not funny they'll have to crack down on people not posting pictures at all right you'll take the same punishment and deserve it more.

How about cracking down on people who post loving 145x193 pixel pictures with small text?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Guy Goodbody posted:

Honestly guys, I thought it was a funny picture

Horseplay still leads to rough-housing.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

syscall girl posted:

There's just something about this pic that makes me love Yeshua of the cross more every time I see it

Seems like a nice fella

Anyone have any other images from this series because I know there's more than one (possibly a trinity)

The artists is Stephen Sawyer and he's done so many unintentionally hilarious/creepy paintings of Jesus. The Boxing Jesus paintings are also a highlight.

Edit: have another random Jesus painting

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 15:02 on Dec 31, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Are you talking to me or Cythereal? Because either way, I think you're bringing in some unnecessary aggression.

Hey, nice gimmick! I'm gonna give it a shot!

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p16bantIm91vnq1cr_480.mp4

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I finally decided to watch Twin Peaks for the first time after missing is initial run. That was the episode I watched right before going on the forums and seeing that post. :tinfoil:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I came across this in the wild today (on the purse of a middle aged lady who was adopting a kitten).
http://store.brohloff.me/product/throw-bread-on-me-patch-by-brad-rohloff

I need it.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Guy Goodbody posted:

Honestly guys, I thought it was a funny picture

Hey look, it's the apartment where 2 Broke Girls was filmed!

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

I unironically can't wait for them to make the "government get out" angry rain frog sticker. I love that angry lil frog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

that's a great looking owl as far as owls go

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DoctorJones posted:

It looks like it's wearing giant fluffy pantaloons :haw:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

I unironically can't wait for them to make the "government get out" angry rain frog sticker. I love that angry lil frog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

There was some guy in TFR making patches of it not too long ago.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

drat I want this but it's sold out.

http://store.brohloff.me/product/eat-poo poo-print

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Don't make a rule for just one guy. Just punish the one dude who posts in here twice as much as the next person. It's clearly not a big deal other than the one person.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

quote:

edition of 69

Noice

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

DoctorJones posted:

You could say that bird is...

exception-owl.

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

Sam Faust posted:

You could say that bird is...

exception-owl.

i hope i never hear someone say that

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The artists is Stephen Sawyer and he's done so many unintentionally hilarious/creepy paintings of Jesus. The Boxing Jesus paintings are also a highlight.

Edit: have another random Jesus painting

Thank you.

I had forgotten that they were unintentionally hilarious and well. Good on SS there for giving it a try

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Junkies sure are swole

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Guy Goodbody is the most prolific poster in this thread by a huge margin (they post almost twice as often as Say Nothing) and people have been complaining about their unfunny images since page 9 of this 491 page thread but after all that they've only been probated twice. At this point it's pretty much become a performance art piece involving us all. :v:

These stats get me hottt

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I'm really made at all of you right now. I just saw a car with a "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker at the book store. Then I went to the game store and as I was leaving, the same drat car pulled in there too. It's following me and it's all your fault. Somehow.

Car also had a bumper sticker that read "Annoy a Liberal with Facts and Logic," and, confusingly, an NPR bumper sticker. Also a sign that said "Cyr On Board" which I don't understand. It was next to their Zelda triforce decal.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jamesman posted:

I'm really made at all of you right now. I just saw a car with a "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker at the book store. Then I went to the game store and as I was leaving, the same drat car pulled in there too. It's following me and it's all your fault. Somehow.

Car also had a bumper sticker that read "Annoy a Liberal with Facts and Logic," and, confusingly, an NPR bumper sticker. Also a sign that said "Cyr On Board" which I don't understand. It was next to their Zelda triforce decal.

Do you live in the Chicago area? Because CYR is an acronym for Chicago Young Republicans.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Skycat?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Proteus Jones posted:

Do you live in the Chicago area? Because CYR is an acronym for Chicago Young Republicans.

A significant distance away from there. Maybe they were visiting parents for the holidays, but I don't recall if the plates were out of state or not. I was too distracted by their "I'd rather be playing the harmonica" sticker.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

"So, what are you doing for New Year's Eve?"
"Oh, you know, just chilling out naked in a dryer and playing my accordion."

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
What a free spirit

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Marry her.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

The owl hunts the viper. The viper that vashes and vipes the vindows.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

This is a picture of a woman making GBS threads in a dryer.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

That is a concertina.
:colbert:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is a picture of a woman making GBS threads in a dryer.

I know accordion music is polarizing but cmon

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

:agreed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu936NiE6tY

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/947530863847206912

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Why is guy goodbody not punished for making GBS threads this thread up day after day?

Because the rest of you clowns make 20 posts without pictures for every 1 you make with a picture. The mega rule needs to return.