Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Moatman posted:

Oh I remember this part of Bioshock

If only it had been held on a yacht with faulty tension cables.

Barron would be the only survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

Potential BFF posted:

IN BATTLE THERE IS NO LAW

The gently caress is this poo poo?

Banana Man
Oct 2, 2015

mm time 2 gargle piss and shit
why is the dick that he is holding transparent? what material is it made of?

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Banana Man posted:

why is the dick that he is holding transparent? what material is it made of?

他不拿着阴茎, 但实际上, 这是一个硅肖像

bij fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jan 1, 2018

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

ratbert90 posted:

2017 is poo poo. This whole loving lovely year couldn't leave me alone for even tonight. My friend at 8 pm today lost his battle with leukemia. gently caress 2017 and may you rot in hell.

drat, man; my condolences. :sympathy:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/947525959519035392

https://twitter.com/justcallmatt/status/947689523206676482

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

:perfect:

Dog still looks less crazy than the poo poo he spews though.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

r.y.f.s.o. posted:

We didn't deserve Obama.

Neither did his victims overseas.

Kale
May 14, 2010

I honestly have no idea what this guy is even trying to say which is the best part. He just buries whatever the gently caress it is in all the angry ranting alt-right cliches.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Kale posted:

I honestly have no idea what this guy is even trying to say which is the best part. He just buries whatever the gently caress it is in all the angry ranting alt-right cliches.

This message is not for your benefit.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Kale posted:

The instant someone tells you what a badass they are, you know you can stop worrying about them actually doing anything.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

VitalSigns posted:

Well that should tell you something about the standards US presidents and governments are held to, huh

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

Kale posted:

He's asking for people to troll him.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Someone's awake

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947802588174577664

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
He's getting smarter. The earlier he tweets the less likely other people around him are awake to try and stop him.

Also holy gently caress this is what you make your first tweet, at 7 in the morning, of the year?

I already want 2018 to be over.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Goddamn he didn’t make it a single day into 2018 without an unhinged tweet about foreign policy.

Happy 2018 everyone! :trumppop:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I wonder what he's trying to get out of Pakistan with this.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
I started 2018 by flipping on the tv only to promptly meet the giant pile of WTF that is the Trumpy Bear commercial. Reality has truly broken me because I can't figure out if it's meant to be serious or not.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Chadderbox posted:

I wonder what he's trying to get out of Pakistan with this.

Trump Tower Islamabad, duh.

He's not wrong though. Pakistan is a pretty crummy friend for all the billions we've given them.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Kammat posted:

I started 2018 by flipping on the tv only to promptly meet the giant pile of WTF that is the Trumpy Bear commercial. Reality has truly broken me because I can't figure out if it's meant to be serious or not.

We have started becoming accustomed to Poe’s law being something that comes into play on a near daily basis.

I’m pretty sure if Trump’s still in office by 2019 there would be no way to play a Colbert type character because you would just be indistinguishable from his insanely stupid rabid fans.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

RasperFat posted:

We have started becoming accustomed to Poe’s law being something that comes into play on a near daily basis.

I’m pretty sure if Trump’s still in office by 2019 there would be no way to play a Colbert type character because you would just be indistinguishable from his insanely stupid rabid fans.

Isn't Jordan Klepper's new show just him doing a Colbert thing with an Alex Jones-type character?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

My favorite part of the last Jedi was Luke basically acting like Mark Hamills twitter attitude.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Has anybody read this and is it any good/worth reading?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

gohmak posted:

I must know the background story

That is the jpeg that led to the creation of TGRS because some shithead USPol racists decided to disingenuously raise a stink over it and got KM demodded.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Kammat posted:

It’s designed to sell sincere bears to Trump supporters and ironic bears to Trump haters using the same product and the same commercial. Like everything else in this country it’s designed to make as much money as possible.

dbukalski
Nov 9, 2017

YOSPOS

Kale posted:

that he will fight back against lies/smears against him

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

If Trump had any brains he would just lay off attacking the NYT since the only thing keeping them from kissing his rear end like any other Republican is that he's so against political norms, and apparently that's a cool thing for their conservative writers now.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jan 1, 2018

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Kale posted:

I think he's saying he's going to eat the eggs.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
2018: the year Trump starts a war with ALL the muslims.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I woke up today and my friend is still dead and the republicans are still trying to dismantle the very health care system that gave him and so many others a fighting chance in this stupid loving world. Happy New Years everybody.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

VitalSigns posted:

You take your left-Reagan and you like it :colbert:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/kyleclark/status/947693230904115201
https://twitter.com/kyleclark/status/947695471115382785

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Oh, holy poo poo, I am laughing so hard over here. This is so perfect.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Kammat posted:

I'm Frank Warholic and I love you Trumpy Bear.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

GWBBQ posted:

Connecticut already has a large Puerto Rican population (around 7% or 250,000 people) and I think we've gotten somewhere around 23,000 after Maria because so many have family here. Not the highest population by number, but I think we have the biggest PR population by percentage.

This is fascinating, why the hell would puerto ricans want to come to this lovely rear end state.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/statuses/947832284962533376

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Mister Fister posted:

This is fascinating, why the hell would puerto ricans want to come to this lovely rear end state.

“I cried because I had a lovely rear end state until I met a man who had a lovely rear end territory”

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Trump has spent every day of this year golfing.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

He's pretty close so someone should do a First 100 Days with his golf statistics alongside how much money he's wasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
https://twitter.com/toomuchnick/status/947855083538124805

[if you haven't seen get out go watch it on netflix; it's pretty good]

• Locked thread